Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kobe is gonna guard Steve Nash..

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I hope the Lakers don't take my attitude going into the Suns series. I don't see the Suns giving the Lakers any problems whatsoever. They might win a game or two, but if they advance it's because Kobe or Gasol got injured.

The Lakers could beat the Suns without one of those two players.. Whether it was Kobe or Gasol... The Suns are just no match for what is PROBABLY THE BEST starting lineup the league has seen since the 80's... Size and skill is really hard to beat...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    The Lakers could beat the Suns without one of those two players.. Whether it was Kobe or Gasol... The Suns are just no match for what is PROBABLY THE BEST starting lineup the league has seen since the 80's... Size and skill is really hard to beat...
    Any team that has Fisher starting is not the best starting 5 since the 80's. I see what you're trying to do. You're overrating LA cause if they win you can say that they were the most talented lineup since the 80's and if they lose you can just blame Kobe for losing with the most talented lineup since the 80's. All you Kobe/Laker haters do the same thing. Loki, you and many more.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

The Lakers are simply stacked 1-6, which in the playoffs is more important than being solid 1-12.

I don't foresee the need to put Kobe on Nash, Fisher usually does a passable enough job on him and why risk Kobe chasing Nash around all game long. In the 4th quarter of a close game, maybe... for 48 minutes... no need.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    and cement himself as one of the greatest all around players of all time. First he puts the clamps on one of the most dynamic PGs in the game (westbrook), and now he will attack one of the greatest offensive players the game has ever seen.

Not airballing my layups anymore NotAStraitHater's Avatar

Maybe they could beat the Suns easily without Kobe. I disagree that they could beat the Suns easily without Gasol. The fact that there are 2 7-foot dudes around the basket is going to be the biggest advantage the Lakers have.
    This is you just MAJORLY overrating the rest of the Lakers.
    THEIR SIZE is the reason they're a special team. Not so much their skill. Not taking away from the fact that Kobe and Gasol are good players, but Bynum still goes a game without scoring, lots of their players are young, lots of their players are old...they're talented, yes, but size is definitely going to be the biggest factor in that series.

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Any team that has Fisher starting is not the best starting 5 since the 80's. I see what you're trying to do. You're overrating LA cause if they win you can say that they were the most talented lineup since the 80's and if they lose you can just blame Kobe for losing with the most talented lineup since the 80's. All you Kobe/Laker haters do the same thing. Loki, you and many more.
    So True. Best starting line-up since the 80's? haha Kobe hater/trolls are hilarious with they hidden agendas

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Clutch
    Ok and who ever fisher guards will be the one getting 30+ .
    exactly: kobe on nash, nash passes to richardson, richardson is "guarded" by fisher, richardson scores!

people who watch highlights only shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Kobe is still the best player on the floor in that series and if he has a week of rest going into it, he is going to shred the Suns defense.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck

The only problem is the LAKERS do have the best starting five since the 80's... Start a thread on it and I bet I am correct... GO AHEAD START ONE... Most Laker fans had this team winning 70 plus.. The Lakers were hit with injuries and that hurt the way they finished the season... TELL me one team that can win without their best and third best player in the WEST... Not one team...

As for you hating on FISHER ... YOU ARE WRONG.. This guy always plays great in the playoffs.. I got into a argument with your dumb arse, brainless, and the other STANS.. I was clearly CORRECT ON FISH...

Stats I am almost sure you have at least 2 other accounts..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain

TWO IDIOTS THAT HAVE spoken bad about Fish are now EATING ISH... Probably the same idiot..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    Kobe is still the best player on the floor in that series and if he has a week of rest going into it, he is going to shred the Suns defense.

Kobe is back .. He is back to where he was in the beginning of the year..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    So True. Best starting line-up since the 80's? haha Kobe hater/trolls are hilarious with they hidden agendas

I knew it... CEO, STATS, ZIZZO are always on the same thread... I guess idiots stick together...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NotAStraitHater
    Maybe they could beat the Suns easily without Kobe. I disagree that they could beat the Suns easily without Gasol. The fact that there are 2 7-foot dudes around the basket is going to be the biggest advantage the Lakers have.
    This is you just MAJORLY overrating the rest of the Lakers.
    THEIR SIZE is the reason they're a special team. Not so much their skill. Not taking away from the fact that Kobe and Gasol are good players, but Bynum still goes a game without scoring, lots of their players are young, lots of their players are old...they're talented, yes, but size is definitely going to be the biggest factor in that series.

Bynum actually plays great vs the Suns... His size is just too much for the SUNS...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    The Lakers are simply stacked 1-6, which in the playoffs is more important than being solid 1-12.

I don't foresee the need to put Kobe on Nash, Fisher usually does a passable enough job on him and why risk Kobe chasing Nash around all game long. In the 4th quarter of a close game, maybe... for 48 minutes... no need.

Dude you need to school STATS, CEOFLUKE, BRAINLESS, AND ZIZZOAIN...

Local High School Star

TWO IDIOTS THAT HAVE spoken bad about Fish are now EATING ISH... Probably the same idiot..
    What has Fish done to warrant praise? He had the lowest PER out of any starter in the league. Do you not realize that? He hits clutch shots and I'm supposed to forget his horrendous D? Fisher went from terrible(regular season) to mediocre(playoffs). Fish wouldn't even have to hit those clutch shots if he wasn't beyond horrible on defense. So what have you been right about? Your act is getting old. Keep trying your best to get up there on Knoe/Loki level.