Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Should i buy a ROOR BONG?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    How so? Explain to us, seeing how your asking for peoples opinion to justify spending on an overpriced bong
    what? im not asking for anyone opinion. i didnt start this thread, but ill still drop some knowledge..

here you have your avg water bong, probably around $40. looks like it has an ice catcher but i cant really tell. Its a foot tall, and you can probably get some nice rips out of it no doubt. an every day smoker will need at least a bowl or two to reach a pretty good high.

Here, you have what looks to be a tripe perc bong, with ice catcher, splash gaurd, the whole nine. This guy probably cost $350+ now 1 rip off this bad boy will have you stoned, no doubt. The smoke is filtered through each perc, which not only makes the smoke cleaner (and healthier) but easier to inhale (and able to inhale more) plus, as the smoke passes by the ice, it cools the smoke down, so there is no burn what so ever. This bong is 2 ft tall and will probably take around 15-30 seconds to white wall it (fill it with smoke) while it would take about 5-7 sec to white wall your $40 bong. after you take in this load you have no clue what you just did becuase you didnt feel a thing. The more expensive bong makes it a whole lot easier to take massive bong rips that are ice cold to the touch. make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
    It doesn't, he's just a retard, the only way you can get higher is by smoking more, it's not like a more expensive bong makes you absorb more THC. The only reason a bong costs more is the amount of craftsmenship involved in making it. They have some cheap machine made bongs that sell for cheap, and then they have hand-made pieces of art that go for much more.

Other aspect to it are size, coloration (or lack of it) and "accessories". By accessories I mean: ice catcher, percolators, etc.

The only smoking device that gets you higher then another is a vap, which heats up the bud enough to vaporizer the THC without burning it. A vap gives you 95% of the THC in a bud, while burning it gives you 35%. As an aside an bong actually slightly lowers the amount of THC in a hit, but it also filters out carcinogens and tar + cools the smoke, allowing you to take bigger hits, which means you get a bigger high per hit, but not necessarily higher in general.
    ok ima retard. hit a $40 bong and a $400 bong and tell me which one gets you higher

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

just eat the bud...

no pipe needed...

100% THC intake...

Future D1 Dad

make one out of a pop can.

But in the end how much higher you really gonna get? I mean like the post before yours mentioned, it still comes down to how much you actually smoking.

I've smoked out of high priced bongs and cheap bongs, your still getting high by how much you packing your bowls with. and how much your inhaling

Sexual Chocolate=GOAT EroticVanilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    ok ima retard. hit a $40 bong and a $400 bong and tell me which one gets you higher
    Maybe retard was to much, but I've smoke out of both and the only difference IMO is you get more of a head rush with an expensive bong, while a cheaper one the high will have a slower onset. I think this is due to the fact that a expensive bong will allow you to take huge hits and "flood" your system with THC while with a cheap bong you have to take a lot of smaller hits to smoke a bowl, but I IDK?

Personally I'm more of a blunt/joint person anyways so

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    make one out of a pop can.
    LOL at making a pipe out of a can, seriously unless your almost never smoke, you should shell out the money for at least a glass pipe (or if your really cheap a metal pipe).
    Last edited by EroticVanilla; 05-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.

But in the end how much higher you really gonna get? I mean like the post before yours mentioned, it still comes down to how much you actually smoking.

I've smoked out of high priced bongs and cheap bongs, your still getting high by how much you packing your bowls with.
    just think of it as you get one hit out of each bong. which bong would make you higher? thats what i thought you meant at least?

my brother bought a bong for like $400+ dollars and its cool, but to be honest i would rather smoke out of my cheap little $40 dollar bong any day cuz its easier to just rip and hit.. its not such a big ordeal.

Maybe retard was to much, but I've smoke out of both and the only difference IMO is you get more of a head rush with an expensive bong, while a cheaper one the high will have a slower onset. I think this is due to the fact that a expensive bong will allow you to take huge hits and "flood" your system with THC while with a cheap bong you have to take a lot of smaller hits to smoke a bowl, but I IDK?

Personally I'm more of a blunt/joint person anyways so
    my man. im the same way. you ever put the roach in the bong and hit it?

just think of it as you get one hit out of each bong. which bong would make you higher? thats what i thought you meant at least?

my brother bought a bong for like $400+ dollars and its cool, but to be honest i would rather smoke out of my cheap little $40 dollar bong any day cuz its easier to just rip and hit.. its not such a big ordeal.
    You smoking Kush?

my man. im the same way. you ever put the roach in the bong and hit it?
    Yea thats can f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you up. Me and my friends like to save up our roaches and then roll them up into a roach blunt, it's pretty harsh, but it can get you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking blazed.

You smoking Kush?
    yessssir.

^ purple kush, i grew that myself. each of those nugs weighed 4-5 g. i love Orange Kush too, shit is unreal. but purps are my fav. got some chronic Mr. Nice and GDP rite now

Yea thats can f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you up. Me and my friends like to save up our roaches and then roll them up into a roach blunt, it's pretty harsh, but it can get you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking blazed.
    lol do i know you or somethin?

them doobie blunts before class are no joke my friend.

yessssir.

^ purple kush, i grew that myself. each of those nugs weighed 4-5 g. i love Orange Kush too, shit is unreal. but purps are my fav. got some chronic Mr. Nice and GDP rite now
    Nice, me and my bro just started growing some ourselves. Any tips?

I currently have some platinum purp

lol do i know you or somethin?

them doobie blunts before class are no joke my friend.
    Seems like it. Maine just produces some legit stoners, there isn't anything else to do but get ****ed up.

Yea wake-and-bakes are always the best, you can get straight retarded.

Nice, me and my bro just started growing some ourselves. Any tips?

I currently have some platinum purp
    yea whats your setup lookin like?