Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Should i buy a ROOR BONG?

Quote Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
    Seems like it. Maine just produces some legit stoners, there isn't anything else to do but get ****ed up.

Yea wake-and-bakes are always the best, you can get straight retarded.
    Maine..damn. where do you guys get your dro from? is it always hella dry and stuff or do you get your hands on some grapes?

Sexual Chocolate=GOAT EroticVanilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    Maine..damn. where do you guys get your dro from? is it always hella dry and stuff or do you get your hands on some grapes?
    Maine does pretty good. We were smokin danks all this summer, lots of blueberry strains. Winter is kinda shitty though, all your left with is the leftovers from harvest.

Maine has a pretty big pot industry. There are Pot Fests thats happen all summer, you can any drug you want at them.

Maine also just legalized medical marijuana and they're going to open a medical shop in my town.

yea whats your setup lookin like?
    small lol I think my bro took like a 4 foot garbage can, installed a light on that he keeps on for a good 10 hours a day, also set up a fan to help keep cool a bit. It sounds ghetto as hell but so far we have 5 plants that have sprouted up already. When they get bigger he plans on moving them else where

Maine does pretty good. We were smokin danks all this summer, lots of blueberry strains. Winter is kinda shitty though, all your left with is the leftovers from harvest.

Maine has a pretty big pot industry. There are Pot Fests thats happen all summer, you can any drug you want at them.

Maine also just legalized medical marijuana and they're going to open a medical shop in my town.
    how do the prices run down out there? like 8ths, oz's and such.

as for the medical marijuana, i would def take advantage of that if i were you. I did, its great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    small lol I think my bro took like a 4 foot garbage can, installed a light on that he keeps on for a good 10 hours a day, also set up a fan to help keep cool a bit. It sounds ghetto as hell but so far we have 5 plants that have sprouted up already. When they get bigger he plans on moving them else where
    lol hella ghetto, its coo tho. rite now the plants are in their veg stage, so you are gonna want to put a florecent light on them for 24 hrs a day. you can do this for as long as you want, the plants will just keep growing and growing. when you want the plants to start the flowering stage is when you should give them 12 hrs of complete darkness and 12 hours of daylight, that will trigger the plant to produce buds. You will need to do that for 8 weeks. also make sure to water them with water that has a ph level between 6-7

lol hella ghetto, its coo tho. rite now the plants are in their veg stage, so you are gonna want to put a florecent light on them for 24 hrs a day. you can do this for as long as you want, the plants will just keep growing and growing. when you want the plants to start the flowering stage is when you should give them 12 hrs of complete darkness and 12 hours of daylight, that will trigger the plant to produce buds. You will need to do that for 8 weeks. also make sure to water them with water that has a ph level between 6-7

Yeah my bro likes to rig everything lol I just smoke it and slang it haha
    Good looking out though

how do the prices run down out there? like 8ths, oz's and such.

as for the medical marijuana, i would def take advantage of that if i were you. I did, its great.
    1/8's = 25-30 for green, 45-50 for danks

oz's = 150-200 for green, 325-400 for danks

QP's = 450-550 for green, 1000-1200 for danks (not quite sure about this, never bought this much personally)

Pound's = 1600-1800 for greens (same thing as QP's of danks, this is just off general knowledge) and ??? for danks

As for medical marijuana, Imma definitely try, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get. I know in Cali you can get it for basically anything, but I think there are only certain reasons they'll give it to you.
    Last edited by EroticVanilla; 05-14-2010 at 02:56 AM.

1/8's = 25-30 for green, 45-50 for danks

oz's = 150-200 for green, 325-400 for danks

QP's = 450-550 for green, 1000-1200 for danks (not quite sure about this, never bought this much personally)

Pound's = 1600-1800 for greens (same thing as QP's of danks, this is just off general knowledge) and ??? for danks
    daaaam.

you gotta pay more for some grapes? that sucks

daaaam.

you gotta pay more for some grapes? that sucks
    Yea prices are a *****. I generally just stick to good green, I don't have the cash to afford danks all the time. We also get a lot of Canadian weed thats pretty good (it's inbetween good green and danks in quality), it usually goes for 40 a bag.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Paying the extra money isn't just for the art. There's also misinformation as to how long it takes to white wall and clear a Roor opposed to a cheap bong. When you buy a Roor, or any other reputable brand name bong, you get a premium piece of glass in both form and function. Aside from being made of higher quality glass, the craftsmanship is much superior and provides a much smoother and efficient smoking experience.

Does it get you higher than a normal bong? Not necessarily. But, that's not really the point. It's just supposed to be a well-made smoking tool, and at that it is. The smoke collects quicker and more efficiently, and clears almost instantly under light lung power.

If you're just looking for something to get high, get the cheaper bong. If you're an habitual smoker, have the cash, and want a nice piece of glass that will give you an excellent smoke? Get the Roor. I have a 1.5' beaker-style Roor that I've put more money into accessories into than the price of the bong, and I haven't regretted it.

It doesn't, he's just a retard, the only way you can get higher is by smoking more, it's not like a more expensive bong makes you absorb more THC. The only reason a bong costs more is the amount of craftsmenship involved in making it. They have some cheap machine made bongs that sell for cheap, and then they have hand-made pieces of art that go for much more.

Other aspect to it are size, coloration (or lack of it) and "accessories". By accessories I mean: ice catcher, percolators, etc.

The only smoking device that gets you higher then another is a vap, which heats up the bud enough to vaporizer the THC without burning it. A vap gives you 95% of the THC in a bud, while burning it gives you 35%. As an aside an bong actually slightly lowers the amount of THC in a hit, but it also filters out carcinogens and tar + cools the smoke, allowing you to take bigger hits, which means you get a bigger high per hit, but not necessarily higher in general.
    this man knows his ish. why attack him? he wasn't derogatory or condescending.

moving on, ROORs are nice and that's a good price. will it allow you to take bigger hits? maybe. you might go at a quicker pace, but it won't get you 'higher'. ash catchers can keep the bong cleaner and ice can make the hits smoother. ROORs are designed nice though, i'll give you that. it's excellent glassware designed well. make sure it's one from a german plant. the THC that is filtered through water is very, very negligible, so much so that i wouldn't even factor it in. it's way less of a waste than a blunt.

so do what you want really.

i'm gonna go on an aside rant: people, CLEAN your bongs. it's so damn simple. no one wants to smoke out of stagnant water from a bong that smells like tarzan's a$$. throw some salt in there with a couple ounces of rubbing alcohol every couple weeks, shake it around vigorously. rinse. repeat. use a little brush if you want and you're done. no special chemicals, pennies on the dollar. i used to make my bongs damn near spotless using that strategy. it takes 15 mins, tops. got damn, have some pride. if you can't see the design or shit is caked in resin, it's time to clean it. it's a cleaner, nicer smoke.
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 05-14-2010 at 04:09 AM.

If you're a serious smoker, and want to drop 300 bucks, get one of these. Well worth the money, trust me.

http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/extreme-vaporizer

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    this man knows his ish. why attack him? he wasn't derogatory or condescending.
    Me and 1manfastbreak made up, I admitted that retard was harsh. I didn't mean for it to be so dickish anyways.

Either way I'll retract my statement, 1manfastbreak knows what he's talking about when it comes to weed.

Me and 1manfastbreak made up, I admitted that retard was harsh. I didn't mean for it to be so dickish anyways.

Either way I'll retract my statement, 1manfastbreak knows what he's talking about when it comes to weed.
    ya i just read it all. well, you guys have it figured out. sounded like a miscommunication more than anything else.

i'm still adamant on bong cleaning. i used to hate going to one of my friend's houses cuz he used to never clean his bong. stems are harder to clean. it takes more delicate work, but at least clean the main part of the bong. rubbing alcohol + salt + shaking, people. seriously, try it. it does wonders. you don't have to buy any special crap at a head shop.

oh and lulz @ people who use flavored juice as bong water. FAIL. smoke a hookah. you're just wasting good juice for no good reason. don't even get me started on parrot bay alcohol. alcohol belongs in your stomach, period. not in a bong, not the on the sidewalk. in the stomach where it lives happily before being broken down by the liver.
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 05-14-2010 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    oh and lulz @ people who use flavored juice as bong water. FAIL. smoke a hookah. you're just wasting good juice for no good reason. don't even get me started on parrot bay alcohol. alcohol belongs in your stomach, period. not in a bong, not the on the sidewalk. in the stomach where it lives happily before being broken down by the liver.
    Another negative with using alcohol is that THC is alcohol soluble (along with fat soluble), which means that the THC gets absorbed by the alcohol, which significantly reduces the strength of the smoke.

Because THC is alcohol soluble you can make Green Dragon, where basically you put the buds in a high grade booze (like 151), and let it sit for a while, then you strain out the buds and you have yourself a drink that gets you drunk and high at the same time.