Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Should i buy a ROOR BONG?

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    this man knows his ish. why attack him? he wasn't derogatory or condescending.

moving on, ROORs are nice and that's a good price. will it allow you to take bigger hits? maybe. you might go at a quicker pace, but it won't get you 'higher'. ash catchers can keep the bong cleaner and ice can make the hits smoother. ROORs are designed nice though, i'll give you that. it's excellent glassware designed well. make sure it's one from a german plant. the THC that is filtered through water is very, very negligible, so much so that i wouldn't even factor it in. it's way less of a waste than a blunt.

so do what you want really.

i'm gonna go on an aside rant: people, CLEAN your bongs. it's so damn simple. no one wants to smoke out of stagnant water from a bong that smells like tarzan's a$$. throw some salt in there with a couple ounces of rubbing alcohol every couple weeks, shake it around vigorously. rinse. repeat. use a little brush if you want and you're done. no special chemicals, pennies on the dollar. i used to make my bongs damn near spotless using that strategy. it takes 15 mins, tops. got damn, have some pride. if you can't see the design or shit is caked in resin, it's time to clean it. it's a cleaner, nicer smoke.
    this. if you wait too long that resin will never come off. a ***** when your bond is just clear with no color

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred
    I smoked out of one of those at my former dealer's place. It was dirty as Hell though and my lungs felt like sh-t afterwards. Do they normally give you rough hits?
    Not in my experience. Just make sure you don't use anything made of plastic for the bowl because that'll burn and mix with the weed smoke and make it harsh as hell. If you use a metal bowl and clean water it should be fine. But it's a lot of smoke, and I know a bunch of people, a lot of serious smokers, who threw up or almost did after their first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred
    I smoked out of one of those at my former dealer's place. It was dirty as Hell though and my lungs felt like sh-t afterwards. Do they normally give you rough hits?
    you can make a bong out of any gatorade bottle or soda bottle. just pour some water in it, burn 2 holes, one for the stem (use a straw) and another for the carb then roll up the weed in a blunt and stick the blunt in the straw bam. gotta bong.

Local High School Star Alhazred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Not in my experience. Just make sure you don't use anything made of plastic for the bowl because that'll burn and mix with the weed smoke and make it harsh as hell. If you use a metal bowl and clean water it should be fine. But it's a lot of smoke, and I know a bunch of people, a lot of serious smokers, who threw up or almost did after their first time.
    Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind.

Sexual Chocolate=GOAT EroticVanilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    you can make a bong out of any gatorade bottle or soda bottle. just pour some water in it, burn 2 holes, one for the stem (use a straw) and another for the carb then roll up the weed in a blunt and stick the blunt in the straw bam. gotta bong.
    To add to that idea, me and my friends were reading a High Times that had an article with B-Real from Cypress Hill that talked about turning a bottle into a "birthday cake".

Basically what you do is burn as many holes in the bottle as your age, then roll up as many joints/blunts as the the wholes to be the "candles", then make a carb, then smoke that shit.

We didn't have enough weed to make a blunt for each year when we tried it, but either way, it F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKS you up when you do it.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    inhale as much as you can and hold it in for as long as possible.
    No.

LAL|LAC

WUT R BONG

lol jk.

RooR is nice, but they can break real easily. Same with illadelph.

If you want something that's excellent quality and on the cheaper side, get US TUBES.

Check it out, just look how F*ckin thick it is.

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreatio...east-bong.html

Quote Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
    To add to that idea, me and my friends were reading a High Times that had an article with B-Real from Cypress Hill that talked about turning a bottle into a "birthday cake".

Basically what you do is burn as many holes in the bottle as your age, then roll up as many joints/blunts as the the wholes to be the "candles", then make a carb, then smoke that shit.

We didn't have enough weed to make a blunt for each year when we tried it, but either way, it F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKS you up when you do it.
    i like that idea.. idk bout rollin up 19 blunts tho, maybe we'll go by dog years lol

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

http://www.theoriginalbuddy.com/

Quite possibly the best thing you can buy for a bong. I'd go as far as to say the best $10 I've spent since, well, ever. Just leave it in the bong at all times and give it a little scrub after use. I've had my bong for years now an it still looks new with just hot water and the buddy, no chemicals at all. The handle also doubles as a plug for 18mm glass-on-glass stem bases, so you can fill the bong with hot water upright and clean.

Value Ape.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTech
    http://www.thenextlevelinc.ca/index....p_image&pID=84

clicking on that link will show a pic of my bong, I got the blue one... it wouldn't let me post the pic for some reason. I got a version that lays down so you don't have to worry about knocking it over as much. The bends in the glass give you a great handle.

it's a ****ing ***** to clean though.
    Just fill it with rubbing alcoholic, salt and ice. Swish it around. Dump and rinse.

My 2c

Buy one for sure.. roor bongs are soooo much better then the crap you get from US or china. Roor bongs really are the supreme bong... i've got this rasta roor bong that I freaking love to death:

Last edited by pukket; 10-18-2010 at 08:31 PM.