Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

In regards to the VC - McGrady all star interview when he said nevermind he was going to say 'What do you think of him doing it on TORONTO' but he didn't. He didn't stop talking about it because he hates Kobe, in that interview he DID talk about it and how special it was.

Edit: here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_FJ...ext=1&index=59

Magic Johnson

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Wait, so people think that Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady don't like Kobe? I always got the vibe they respected his game.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Wait, so people think that Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady don't like Kobe? I always got the vibe they respected his game.
    Yeah same here

vince is nike. mcgradry is adidas. learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    rondo: the best. respect old b*tches. respect.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by beasly15
    vince is nike. mcgradry is adidas. learn something.
    What? Are you drunk, stupid, or mentally retarded? Is your IQ above 100? What the **** are you talking about?

What? Are you drunk, stupid, or mentally retarded? Is your IQ above 100? What the **** are you talking about?
    i must be mistaken. dom't take a chance.aldo is against you. try an angle. good for for you.i respect an care about you.. take care of yourself. put one down.. this is a loss being taken but i don't even know how to take it.

don't even listen. that's jose aldo. watch yourself, boy!!!!
    Last edited by beasly15; 05-16-2010 at 10:07 PM.

they have a lot of heart and i have a feeling they think this is there last run and have to make it a special one.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Ugly win, but a win all the same. Awesome, AWESOME game to watch though...the feelings I had the whole way are really what playoff basketball is all about to us fans, don't you all agree?

Not at all pleased with losing 16 points of a healthy lead in less than a quarter. Lazy defense and poor offensive decision making as a result led to that. Credit the Magic for seizing the opportunity and giving Boston a collective heart-attack. Vince and Jameer stepped up big for that team. Also, credit JJ Reddick and Marcin Gortat for giving solid minutes off their bench.

You can damn well expect Orlando to come out smoking hot on Tuesday. Hope my guys are ready to play 48 minutes of basketball this time, not just 36.

I rule the local playground

i must be mistaken. dom't take a chance.aldo is against you. try an angle. good for for you.i respect an care about you.. take care of yourself. put one down.. this is a loss being taken but i don't even know how to take it.
    serious question, are you high right now?

mr. 720 on thangs is the best. but if he calls himself out to vince (in puerto rico) he losses. 720 is my favorite but nobody tests him in public thangs. i love that he saved it till houston thangs, fa sho. you know, n*gga! that was bad. h-town put you down....N*gggA!!!!!!!! fo yo asss!!! represented some real ass shIt ALL over the worrld. n*gga, nobobody is mad at you,dAWG. that's. houston's thangs at you fool. it''s thick down here, fool. l.kizzle. let me know.
    i know what you're sayinG: better than VINCE: vince dunked on top nba defenders. playground boys didn't test. i love 720 but you can't diss vince. i think both of them could've came through. let me talk to 720. i know he loves vince.that's on thangs and i appreciate that he came through in h-town. everybody respects h-town cause we respect everybody else. overgrown is all h-town, baby. n*ggas be dunking for real. i"ll call it, up there is coldest. on thangs. for real.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FURB
    serious question, are you high right now?
    not high.

not high. kinda high.

vince and 720 are coldest dunkers.

720 dunked on non-contestants at 11 ft. while vince disrespected the the world in our face. i'm mexican and i feel disrespected. the fro and bro problems. you can't help but reach for the real problem.

how the hell do you jump over somebody???

'he jumped over his head!"'

seriously... kg is his boy, but why would you jump over somebody!" 15 at the end, playa. that's down thangs...

i know what you're sayinG: better than VINCE: vince dunked on top nba defenders. playground boys didn't test. i love 720 but you can't diss vince. i think both of them could've came through. let me talk to 720. i know he loves vince.that's on thangs and i appreciate that he came through in h-town. everybody respects h-town cause we respect everybody else. overgrown is all h-town, baby. n*ggas be dunking for real. i"ll call it, up there is coldest. on thangs. for real.
    call me tomorrow..