Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Calvin Murphy weighs in on LeBron's mom/Delonte West

What I don't get is that if this is true, why would Lebron be the one to leave? Cleveland would clearly just ship Delonte's ass out. Now if all his teammates knew about it but didnt say anything, which I've heard, I guess thats a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    What I don't get is that if this is true, why would Lebron be the one to leave? Cleveland would clearly just ship Delonte's ass out. Now if all his teammates knew about it but didnt say anything, which I've heard, I guess thats a different story.
    Yeah that's also what Murphy reported.

Murphy molested five of his own children.

Credible source!

NBA lottery pick

^So?

this already strange ass shit just keeps getting more strange.

ya, if it was me, i wouldn't be able to hang out with dude...for quite a while, much less a teammate i see almost every day, especially if any relationship continues. i'm not getting paid to play ball so that guy would just need to stay away or i could unload. ahh damn. she looks too much like lebron...damn delonte, i'm at a loss.

at the same time, how does this HOF'er know about this? does he hang around the team? if this was so damn obvious to everyone else, is lebron that slow? high b-ball IQ/low vision off the court?

this imagery is hard to shake, lol. not something i want to think about. the rumor having this much legs a full week after is troublesome. i don't want to believe it and i don't know if we'll find the full truth. all parties are gonna deny it and try to solve it personally, not through courts. it's gonna take multiple credible witnesses to corroborate a story. and if it did happen, why, delonte, WHYYY?
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 05-22-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm

ya, if it was me, i wouldn't be able to hang out with dude...for quite a while, much less a teammate i see almost every day, especially if any relationship continues. i'm not getting paid to play ball so that guy would just need to stay away or i could unload. ahh damn. she looks too much like lebron...damn delonte, i'm at a loss.

at the same time, how does this HOF'er know about this? does he hang around the team? if this was so damn obvious to everyone else, is lebron that slow? high b-ball IQ/low vision off the court?

this imagery is hard to shake, lol. not something i want to think about. the rumor having this much legs a full week after is troublesome. i don't want to believe it and i don't know if we'll find the full truth. all parties are gonna deny it and try to solve it personally, not through courts. it's gonna take multiple credible witnesses to corroborate a story. and if it did happen, why, delonte, WHYYY?

Calvin Murphy knows because like all NBAers past and present they all gossip. It doesn't take long for something like this to spread to the league. Maybe LeBron didn't want to believe it until he was confronted with it. I mean its not something you want to believe.

Of course its also possible that Calvin is full of shit

NBA lottery pick

^Well Calvin did say that he's just saying what was told to him. There is def. some truth to his rumour...why the hell would anyone think of such a sick rumour?

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm

Scenario:

He talked to someone in the cavs front office who told him that everybody on the team knew except for LeBron. So it wasn't just Delonte he was mad at when he found out, but all of his teammates.

Plausible?

It sort of explains LeBron lack of caring in game 5 along with Delonte's minutes going down in the same game.

People want to call LeBron a chocker, but I don't buy it. I can't shake him scoring 29 out of 30 points from late 4th quarter and into two overtimes pulling out a huge game 5 in Detroit. The previous game he was criticized for passing up a drive to the basket in crunch time instead kicking the ball to Donyell Marshall for a 3pointer in the corner to go up instead of tie. Donyell mind you, is one of the best corner 3pt corner shooters in NBA history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkXajkibRI

LeBron is both a good decision maker and very clutch, it doesn't make sense for him all of the sudden in the middle of his career to become a choker, I just don't buy it.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 05-22-2010 at 11:39 AM.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Scenario:

He talked to someone in the cavs front office who told him that everybody on the team knew except for LeBron. So it wasn't just Delonte he was mad at when he found out, but all of his teammates.

Plausible?

It sort of explains LeBron lack of caring in game 5 along with Delonte's minutes going down in the same game.

People want to call LeBron a chocker, but I don't buy it. I can't shake him scoring 29 out of 30 points from late 4th quarter and into two overtimes pulling out a huge game 5 in Detroit. The previous game he was criticized for passing up a drive to the basket in crunch time instead kicking the ball to Donyell Marshall for a 3pointer in the corner to go up instead of tie. Donyell mind you, is one of the best corner 3pt corner shooters in NBA history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkXajkibRI

LeBron is both a good decision maker and very clutch, it doesn't make sense for him all of the sudden in the middle of his career to become a choker, I just don't buy it.
    Lebron has already proven himself to one of the best clutch players in the league in both the playoffs and regular season. Over the last 7 years he has been the game's best clutch player. Kobe has been the best in terms of making game winning shots....but Lebron has been much better doing just about everything and anything his team needs from him to win.

A couple bad games in a playoff series against the Boston Celtics don't do anything to change my mind. I think Lebron is clearly the best player in the league now and all he needs is a legit team and coach for the titles to start rolling in. He'll go down as a top 10 player of all time easily....and I'd bet most people will consider him top 5 when his career is over.