Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Doug collins screams "nooooooo" when Artest hits the gamewinner...

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    He didn't say no, and we aren't even sure it was him that said it.
    I think he said "To Blathe", or "Earn more sessions by sleeving". Not sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    He didn't say no, and we aren't even sure it was him that said it.
    You're dumb.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I mean who knows, may be cause he's a Suns fan, or it may be because he gets paid extra for doing overtimes and was upset at losing out on some extra change. Oh well, either way it's not "hating".

Quote Originally Posted by Connoisseur
    You're dumb.
    You just realized?

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Am I the only person here who watched this game at a sports bar outside of California? Everyone said "Noooo!" or "WTF". The Suns are the underdogs and the Lakers are like the Yankees of basketball. Who do you think America is rooting for? Add to that Collins' personal ties to Gentry, Hill and the fact that he lives in Phoenix and it is not surprising he said this.

At the same time Doug is a big fan of Kobe though, so I don't get why so many laker fans hate Doug. I think he is one of the best analysts around today.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

And this the new philly coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    At the same time Doug is a big fan of Kobe though, so I don't get why so many laker fans hate Doug. I think he is one of the best analysts around today.
    He's a suns fan...

Moan
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Connoisseur
    You're dumb.
    this is known throughout the forum. This dudes posts are usually 5 words or less..