Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Deaf family driving car at comic-con "panics" ... runs over "zombie walk" crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmv_UoXTPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1W6s5179uM

... so people pretending to be zombies surrounded a car full of deaf people... the driver and family panicked and proceeded to RUN OVER the crowd of "zombies" (real life people), and due to being deaf couldn't hear people shouting at them to stop... seriously wtf is wrong with people

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...268762861.html
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 07-27-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Default Re: Deaf family driving car at comic-con "panics" ... runs over "zombie walk" crowd

Deaf family?

Default Re: Deaf family driving car at comic-con "panics" ... runs over "zombie walk" crowd

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Deaf family?
    yes, a family that can't hear

Hunger for Neurosis DEADPOOLZOMBIE's Avatar

That Iz Racist

that sucks

People shouldn't be able to legally drive if they are deaf unless something special is done to the car to indicate certain things to them. Like someone honking, or an emergency vehicle coming with sirens.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    People shouldn't be able to legally drive if they are deaf unless ,,,

was thinking the same thing as I read that article.

so many reasons hearing is critical when driving. especially in traffic.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

People shouldn't be able to legally drive if they are deaf unless something special is done to the car to indicate certain things to them. Like someone honking, or an emergency vehicle coming with sirens.
    so a whole family should be forced to not have means of transportation?

Those deaf people most likely have incredibly good eyesight. So I think it evens out.

Banned

this.

I always tell my brother to not drive with his ear buds on, since people listen to music on their phones. He had a dumb friend who hit a police car because he had ear buds on. Couldn't hear the siren and crossed the damn intersection.

What is the point? Hearing is very important and deaf people really shouldn't drive.

Hunger for Neurosis DEADPOOLZOMBIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Those deaf people most likely have incredibly good eyesight. So I think it evens out.
    They good driver in non zombie situation

The part that gets me is... deaf or not, why the **** would you assume the crowd of "zombies" were fair game like in the movies to be RUN OVER!? Is it not obvious that zombies don't exist and are totally made up and that those are real people you are about to run over!? Where's the disconnect!? I can't believe people can actually be that paranoid... That's like something I'd picture Alex Chiu and SacJB Shady doing...

Thats what you get for trying to scare people.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    so a whole family should be forced to not have means of transportation?
    busses and public transportation doesnt exist?

blind families are forced to not have a means of transportation, what makes deaf any different?

   

they started punching the car and SHATTERED THE WINDSHIELD before the deaf guy decided to book it??

"zombies" is pretty much right, i guess.