Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    God the Lakers other than Kobe and Fisher are some straight punk *******. Other than lying and deception, the number one trait I HATE in a human being is the lack of HEART. I don't give a shit if you airball, fumble, get KTFO within 20 seconds, strike out at the plate, get domniated for 12 rounds, get submitted on the ground via rear naked choke instantly (did I miss any major sports?), but at least GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

STFU if you're going to argue that that's what they're doing. No it's not. Only Kobe and Fisher (with his limited skills at this stage) are giving it their all. Everyone else is ****ing playing nervous and tentative.

And for you buffoons that'll probably say it, yeah, let me premptively answer the question for you: you god damn right I'M MAD.

YOU MAD?
    How is it that Kobe and Fisher have the most rings on the team yet they seem like they're the ones who want it the most

Winning>Stats

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Kobe is suppossed to lead his team, inspire confidence in his teammates, He should say something to them. something positive. can you imagine Magic throwing his team under the bus? or Bird? Isiah in Detroit? Duncan? saying things like this to the media isn't going to earn his players trust. makes him look like a pr!ck.

Amil23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    Kobe is suppossed to lead his team, inspire confidence in his teammates, He should say something to them. something positive. can you imagine Magic throwing his team under the bus? or Bird? Isiah in Detroit? Duncan? saying things like this to the media isn't going to earn his players trust. makes him look like a pr!ck.
    its safe to say they lost his trust when he jacked up 29 shots not giving a f^ck about his team.Not to mention he has let them don in EVERY 4th quarter of the 2010 finals

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

I have been reading ISH for a while now and seem some ridiculous comments.... The stuff I've seen written during this series and in this thread makes it all pale in comparison. Amazing. Just amazing.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Amil23
    its safe to say they lost his trust when he jacked up 29 shots not giving a f^ck about his team.Not to mention he has let them don in EVERY 4th quarter of the 2010 finals

Kobe is the only reason that game was close... Though I wish he had not kept it close.. PHIL Jackson's comments at the end of the game may backfire on the LAKERS....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's not throwing them under the bus. He was just frustrated at the end of a game where his team didn't show up with any heart.

They'll come back with a strong team performance in game 6.

"If I have to say somethin' to 'em, then we don't deserve to be champions."

Banned

Bird through his team under the bus...called them all sissys in the finals after a LA blowout...How about you stick to commenting on stuff you actually saw or were around for.

Magic Johnson

I'd be pretty pissed too. It's not how they're playing, but how they're acting. Besides Kobe, Fisher, and Bynum, nobody appears to really want to win. I thought the Lakers said they wanted to revenge 2008? Two home games to go; here's your chance.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I'd be pretty pissed too. It's not how they're playing, but how they're acting. Besides Kobe, Fisher, and Bynum, nobody appears to really want to win. I thought the Lakers said they wanted to revenge 2008? Two home games to go; here's your chance.
    They thought they did with that solid game 1 victory. Beyond that game I've yet to see that hunger translated to every game apart from the usual self motivated players in Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher.

Amil23

just so Kobe should know,without Gasol he is getting eliminated from the 1st round and he doesnt even have to worry bout the finals

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amil23
    just so Kobe should know,without Gasol he is getting eliminated from the 1st round and he doesnt even have to worry bout the finals
    Honestly if Gasol wasnt there it would just be some other big name player there. They would have probably already moved Bynum for Bosh..

Amil23

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Honestly if Gasol wasnt there it would just be some other big name player there. They would have probably already moved Bynum for Bosh..
    And then who would their center be,Bosh