Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    CLASSIC

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Amil23
    And then who would their center be,Bosh
    The nuggets front court would eat bosh's lunch every year..

I usually hit open layups

Where's the Leadership??
    This is your team stop bitching and motivate,
    Lakers are stacked, step up and Lead !

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    At this point, his teammates need to hear it like that, rather than someone hugging them and telling them it'll be okay....straight up.
    Dude, if you are a professional sports player and you're not mentally tough enough for someone to point out the truth to you, then you are a sad sad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi
    "If I have to say somethin' to 'em, then we don't deserve to be champions."
    It's amazing how these knuckleheads continue to blatantly ignore Kobe's actual quote and go on and on with their own interpretation of his quote. He did not b*tch about his teammates, he did not call them out, he did not throw them under the bus. Either these people don't know how to read or they're just slow.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Some of the posters are seeing players appear to play passive ... this is a championship series and every move , action , reaction and non-action is microscoped because of the value of the series.

As for lakers in game 5 ... they don't have a legit 3rd option , and Boston is putting enough pressure on Pua and Kobe to force the rest of the team to hone up and play 'their' best.

Jackson needs to get the triangle back in order , instead of the transition play the lakers are stuck in playing and pick and rolls.
    Their third option has to be Odom , because Bynum is done.
    Off season they thought they could go big on the front line (Cav's matchup) , but they are playing a multi option team in Boston.

They loss the series , blame it on not adaptin' to Boston's game , and not playing the triangle more with Odom as the 3rd option.

his teammates should be blamed mostly but he should also deserves some blame.

Amil23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    The nuggets front court would eat bosh's p*ssy every year..
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    It's amazing how these knuckleheads continue to blatantly ignore Kobe's actual quote and go on and on with their own interpretation of his quote. He did not b*tch about his teammates, he did not call them out, he did not throw them under the bus. Either these people don't know how to read or they're just slow.
    Where ISH happens!!

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Pretty sure that he wants his whole team to step up. His role players need to step up big time. What have they done this series? Anything?

7-time NBA All-Star

This reminds me of Rocky 3 when Rocky asks Mick what to do and Mick replies. "After all these years together you don't know what to do? You oughta be ashamed of yourself! Now get out there and do it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Harison

People think way too much of what these players say in interviews. I'm pretty sure they just BS their way through, spitting out the first generic, 'politically correct' answer they can come up with.

Good college starter

Kobe should start the first quarter aggressive. Get it going early, and the team will follow. He's been playing too much team ball early on and the team hasn't shown up. He tries to take over when they are down, but it is just too late.
    Last edited by amfirst; 06-15-2010 at 01:45 AM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Why do some of you even try to argue against people with an agenda against Kobe? You know you're not going to get through to them and make them a fan.

Amil23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

[QUOTE=skaterbasist]Why do some of you even try to argue against people with an agenda against Kobe? You know you're not going to get through to them and make them a fan.[/QUOTE

Rite........