Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 229
  1. #1
    PhilLEEs 2011 Posterize246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North Philly, PA
    Posts
    12,770

    Default Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    1:00 PM Charlotte vs. Utah

    Game will include first looks at Gordon Hayward and undrafted Sherron Collins, along with Australian big man Nathan Jawai, 2010 first round pick Gerald Henderson, and Kosta Koufos.

    3:00 PM Indiana vs. Orlando

    Josh McRoberts joins 2010 draft picks Paul George, Lance Stephenson, and Magnum Rolle lead the Pacers. Daniel Orton, Jerome Randle, Stanley Robinson, and Patrick Ewing Jr. are some of the key players for Orlando.

    5:00 Boston vs. OKC

    Luke Harangody, Art Parkahouski, and Jason Thompson's little bro Ryan lead the Celtics. James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Eric Maynor, and Byron (BJ) Mullens head the OKC team.

    7:00 New Jersey vs. Philadelphia

    Evan Turner, Marreese Speights, Jrue Holiday, and Jodie Meeks lead the Philadelphia squad. Derrick Favors, Damion James, Terrence Williams, and Brian Zoubek show up for the Nets.

  2. #2
    The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,621

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    donell taylor is going to light it up

  3. #3
    Made that high school varsity squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Looking forward to this. Hoping to see Zoubek & Uzoh impress for the Nets. We could do with cheap, useful back-up at both PG & C.

  4. #4
    B-Rush for ROY PacerRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Conseco Field House
    Posts
    2,715

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    cant wait to see what Paul George can bring. Ive read a lot of positive things about the kid...but Ive never seen him in game action

  5. #5
    Life In Marvelous Time
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by UK-NJ
    Looking forward to this. Hoping to see Zoubek & Uzoh impress for the Nets. We could do with cheap, useful back-up at both PG & C.
    Zoubek...impress...you're rather optimistic.

  6. #6
    WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    im gonna try to catch the last 2 games after work... probably miss half of the celtics one though

  7. #7
    Made that high school varsity squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Theory
    Zoubek...impress...you're rather optimistic.
    Ha, he's a legit 7 footer with a nose for the ball. I think he could potentially be a serviceable back-up big off the bench in limited minutes. Certainly can't be much worse than Josh Boone.

  8. #8
    Blu Ray
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26,342

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Dante & Galante!

  9. #9
    PhilLEEs 2011 Posterize246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North Philly, PA
    Posts
    12,770

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Dante & Galante!
    Do they commentate if you watch it on NBATV too or just online?

  10. #10
    Blu Ray
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26,342

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    Do they commentate if you watch it on NBATV too or just online?
    I've only seen summer league online in the past, but I'm pretty sure It's the same feed for both. So I would assume they would be. I hope so, those guys are hilarious and read like 4 of my e-mails last year.

  11. #11
    Enter the Dragic Swaggin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    4,374

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    These ar eon NBA TV... nice.

    I'm curious to see how all these guys do.

  12. #12
    Flat Earth Era Nets fan 93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,340

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    1:00 PM Charlotte vs. Utah

    Game will include first looks at Gordon Hayward and undrafted Sherron Collins, along with Australian big man Nathan Jawai, 2010 first round pick Gerald Henderson, and Kosta Koufos.

    3:00 PM Indiana vs. Orlando

    Josh McRoberts joins 2010 draft picks Paul George, Lance Stephenson, and Magnum Rolle lead the Pacers. Daniel Orton, Jerome Randle, Stanley Robinson, and Patrick Ewing Jr. are some of the key players for Orlando.

    5:00 Boston vs. OKC

    Luke Harangody, Art Parkahouski, and Jason Thompson's little bro Ryan lead the Celtics. James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Eric Maynor, and Byron (BJ) Mullens head the OKC team.

    7:00 New Jersey vs. Philadelphia

    Evan Turner, Marreese Speights, Jrue Holiday, and Jodie Meeks lead the Philadelphia squad. Derrick Favors, Damion James, Terrence Williams, and Brian Zoubek show up for the Nets.
    Should be fun!

  13. #13
    PhilLEEs 2011 Posterize246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North Philly, PA
    Posts
    12,770

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    Speights droppin 40

  14. #14
    NBA lottery pick BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,059

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    OKC (should) destroy us, Harden and Ibaka!? Oh well, I'd like to see if Harrangody really is the white Big Baby and I get the feeling I might. Hopefully one of Parakhousi and Erden can earn themselves a roster spot for next year, we need as many big bodies as we can get

  15. #15
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,205

    Default Re: Orlando Summer League Game Thread Day 1 (July 5)

    The best part is everyone excited to see Summer League games then after a couple minutes are like what the hell is this? Summr League can be brutal to watch. Its like watching a competitive pick up game and the commentating is done is mixed. I remember one time these two guys just went on a clowning fest making jokes. Game got really boring I believe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •