Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Report: LeBron To Pick Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    i have yet to see 1 la fan not say "bring it on" to a team of wade/bosh/bron
    check actual Lakers forums, some are already saying it.

Lebron hasn't decided yet, but if he chooses Miami then i will say bring it on also

Very good NBA starter

lol @ Wade getting 2 of the top 10 players in the league along-side him.

Jesus H Chirst, joining the heat........... fark me..

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney2084
    its just how it is man, its the way things have been done since the beginning

rings have levels of merrit

storys make careers

lebron/bosh/wade winning = low merrit

lebron/bosh/wade beating kobes new dynesty = big story

they just showin kobe new levels of respect that havent ever been seen before

no one gang raped a franchise to try and stop jordan
    But the league wasn't run by mostly ***** made all star divas,david stern, nike, gatorade, and espn.

This should be fun.........The heat better win a championship if this happens..........

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Exactly what I'm talking about lol...

Delusional Kobe fans thinking that even if Lebron wins with this team it does nothing for him, yet somehow Kobe rises if he wins or loses to this team.

It's amazing how scared one player can get them.
    Not only that, but he honestly thinks Kobe would be the reason for Lebron joining the Heat? Idiots like him have to get it through their head that Kobe isn't some superhuman force who is in another tier than Lebron and Wade.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    The problem I have is that Wade can match Kobe or come damn close to it. Sure, Artest can guard LeBron, but is he going to stop him? Say Gasol outplays Bosh. It won't be by much. I just think that it comes down to that Wade and LeBron one-two punch. No team is going to have an answer for that. We're talking about two guys that can win games by themselves and both are very unselfish. You can talk about "Oh, what about the rest of the team?" The Lakers just won a championship with a weak bench and a point guard that couldn't stay in front of anyone.

I think the pluses with these three will be too much for maybe the entire league.
    Fisher had big games this post season, especially in the finals, is a leader and is a veteran. Bynum is a seven footer who can bang down low, rebound, block shots and score; one of the better centers in the league when healthy; Odom is one of the best 6th man in the league and Phil Jackson is the greatest coach in league history. That's something Miami will not have around the big three; what do you think will happen if Wade or James struggle one night? The other will carry the load sure, but that also minimizes the other player's importance. When Wade is struggling scoring, he does other things offensively like set his teammates up; when he's struggling, LeBron will have the ball or the other way around, which makes the other player less valuable.

You do not create a championship team by buying talent, just ask the US Olympic team prior to them winning the gold medal.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Miami still has glaring holes even with those 3 stars. They will still need to get a defensive center who can rebound.
    That is a glaring hole? They can find one in the D-League. Mind you he won't do anything else, but that is all they need.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by visirale
    all about the weed bro REAL TALKS BRO!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    check actual Lakers forums, some are already saying it.

Lebron hasn't decided yet, but if he chooses Miami then i will say bring it on also
    didnt i just say it would help kobe

this is a happy day for me....

kobe just beating another magic or celtic team to win his 6th would mean he needs atleast a #7 and maybe even a #8 to become GOAT

this might be his only chance to make an impact huge enough to over take jordan with just 1 more ring

imagine kobe taking out the most hyped team in sports history

BRING

IT ON!

Banned

brons legacy is not gonna suffer if he wins. If he loses with that team its going to hell but if he wins no one is gonna care. Of course if the goal is 6 championships while playing at a high level is needed to be in the same category as Jordan, he could have been there with like 4 if he had found a way to win in Cle. But he is not made for winning and I don't even see them getting past BOston

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    brons legacy is not gonna suffer if he wins. If he loses with that team its going to hell but if he wins no one is gonna care. Of course if the goal is 6 championships while playing at a high level is needed to be in the same category as Jordan, he could have been there with like 4 if he had found a way to win in Cle. But he is not made for winning and I don't even see them getting past BOston
    Well, if he gives that same expression he gave at the last all-star game after losing Finals MVP he'll probably get some flak for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Not only that, but he honestly thinks Kobe would be the reason for Lebron joining the Heat? Idiots like him have to get it through their head that Kobe isn't some superhuman force who is in another tier than Lebron and Wade.

whether or not you or i am correct

whether or not lebron is or isnt scared of kobe

this will be the perception 20 years from now

"hey, remember after kobe won back to back titles, wade, bosh and lebron all had to team up to stop him"

and thats all that matters

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney2084
    its just how it is man, its the way things have been done since the beginning

rings have levels of merrit

storys make careers

lebron/bosh/wade winning = low merrit

lebron/bosh/wade beating kobes new dynesty = big story

they just showin kobe new levels of respect that havent ever been seen before

no one gang raped a franchise to try and stop jordan
    You're making the mistake of thinking this has anything to do with the Lakers or Kobe. This isn't about what team is dominating right now. These three are looking beyond the Lakers and into the next decade. I seriously doubt they thought "Man, the only way for us to beat Kobe is to band together." No, they just know that if they get together no team might be able to stop them. Be it the Lakers or any team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by visirale
    GOAT Picture.