Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ric Bucher: It's not Miami

Bucher is trying to use logic, like the rest of us, saying "Miami is the worst choice he could make". There is no logic. I think he is going to Miami.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron joining Miami would speak volumes of his NONEXISTENT competitive edge

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Funny. Everybody complains about guys in the league not caring enough about winning,or only being concerned about money,but here we have perhaps the best player in the world potentially sacrificing stats and money TO WIN...and he's getting blasted.

Quoted for truth.

National High School Star

Default Re: poll: if Lebron goes to Miami, is his legacy somewhat tarnished?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    you are missing the point.

he is the best player in the league right now, people should come to him to win, he shouldn't run to others.

it makes him look weak.
    I understand that, but how exactly are the Cav's going to get Wade and Bosh.

Will it make him look weaker? Yea sure, does Shaq look weaker for going to the Heat?

In any case I don't think it will ruin his reputation or make it that his championships should have an astrix beside it. Yea it would be better if he could win them on his own or whatever, but he'll still be great regardless of who he pairs up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    561 HELL YEAH REPRESENTin XD
    YES!!!

You're from West Palm, too?

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Lebron joining Miami would speak volumes of his NONEXISTENT competitive edge

Man its just like Kobe needing Gasol and another dominant big man(Bynum) to win another title without Shaq. Lebron knows that if he really wants to be a winner, he cant win shit playing for Cleveland and playing with the guys they put around him there.

NBA rookie of the year

Sounds like the same ol' ... bu ... but ... it doesn't make sense.

Miami does make perfect sense. They are the best team that has a decent amount of cap room.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Ric Bucher has been a Miami Heat hater for a long time.

When Miami made the 5 team trade that nabbed Antoine Walker, Posey, and J-Will. He bashed that. Said it would never work. Egos would clash.. etc etc.

He's a clown.

Yesterday it was NY, today its Miami and before the 9pm attention whore fest its not Miami and probably Clevland.

What does anyone know? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everyone has thier own thoughts and why where this dude is going.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman
    I understand that, but how exactly are the Cav's going to get Wade and Bosh.

Will it make him look weaker? Yea sure, does Shaq look weaker for going to the Heat?

In any case I don't think it will ruin his reputation or make it that his championships should have an astrix beside it. Yea it would be better if he could win them on his own or whatever, but he'll still be great regardless of who he pairs up with.
    That's the thing. PAIRED, that means one other superstar, not 2 other superstars in their prime. That's a trio my friend. We will all remember how Lebron couldn't win it without 2 other superstars in their primes when past greats have done the job with just 1.

ESPN is trying to confuse the hell out of us so more people would tune in. Its going to be NY.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Funny. Everybody complains about guys in the league not caring enough about winning,or only being concerned about money,but here we have perhaps the best player in the world potentially sacrificing stats and money TO WIN...and he's getting blasted.
    Yeah pretty much exactly. He should go to New York ... so he can make more money off endorsements.

It's not like Miami was a great team last year. Barely made the playoffs in a weak conference. Even with Bosh, I don't think anyone had them automatically pencilled in for a championship.

They need LeBron to get to a championship level.

Wade + Bosh + OK supporting cast is still a notch below the Celtics and Magic and a couple of notches below the Lakers.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 07-08-2010 at 06:10 PM.

I guess it's ok for some teams (Lakers and Boston come to mind) to have a bunch of superstars........but just not Miami, or these superstars?

Your post is silly

shhhhhhh

EricPincus

If this ends up with LeBron fleeing Cleveland in a white bronco driven by Maverick Carter - I'm quitting the business
    4 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    https://twitter.com/EricPincus

Banned

I've always thought he'd stay with Cleveland. He doesn't have the balls to leave them hanging.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Believe Donaghy
    Man its just like Kobe needing Gasol and another dominant big man(Bynum) to win another title without Shaq. Lebron knows that if he really wants to be a winner, he cant win shit playing for Cleveland and playing with the guys they put around him there.
    lol