Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: poll: if Lebron goes to Miami, is his legacy somewhat tarnished?

Does anyone think Miami is a title lock with just Wade + Bosh?

They're not even as good as the Celtics/Magic and certainly not as good as the Lakers with just those two + a decent supporting cast.

Only with LeBron do they become a true championship contender, rather than just a "maybe" dark horse.

It's not like Miami is some dynasty already ... they've done nothing since 2006 really (as evident by all the empty seats in their area, despite having Wade).

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    No, LeBron is clearly better than Wade right now.
    False.

Whats hilarious about this situation is that the same people who say that this wont tarnish LeBron's legacy are the same people who discredit Kobe for playing with Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    Whats hilarious about this situation is that the same people who say that this wont tarnish LeBron's legacy are the same people who discredit Kobe for playing with Shaq.

Default Re: Ric Bucher: It's not Miami

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    YES!!!

You're from West Palm, too?
    Lantana, haha.

Riley is representing Miami there tonight. No one important is going from the other teams. So either Lebron is shitting on Miami for some reason, or he is going there.

Face it, he's going to Miami. There is no more LEBRON. There is this person who is now part of the three headed monster and batman to Wade's robin, this person who is going to shit on his home town, something i said was ridiculous the first time i heard it, even when i thought the knicks were in it.

have fun lebron. he seems like a good guy, but he'd really benefit from someone in his life saying "what the **** are you doing?"

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Riley is representing Miami there tonight. No one important is going from the other teams. So either Lebron is shitting on Miami for some reason, or he is going there.

Face it, he's going to Miami. There is no more LEBRON. There is this person who is now part of the three headed monster and batman to Wade's robin, this person who is going to shit on his home town, something i said was ridiculous the first time i heard it, even when i thought the knicks were in it.

have fun lebron. he seems like a good guy, but he'd really benefit from someone in his life saying "what the **** are you doing?"
    Where did you hear that Riley is going to be there?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    I would disagree.
    The pundits are already chiming-in...saying that its Wade team, esp since Wade won it as the man, something Lebron has failed to do.
    Sure, Lebron will go down as a great great player, but if the pundits are already chiming-in... it already impacts his legacy.
    yeah but sports is a fickle business.. titles wash away a lot of distaste, because in the end winning is all that matters... if they win, it'll look like the smartest move he could have made...

now if they struggle....lol

Default Re: If LeBron signs with Miami, would the Heat be the most hated team in the NBA?

I can't stand the Lakers, and I'd rather have them win than the Super Miami Team, just b/c of what you said-I don't like 3 top players teaming up in their primes. So for me, yes I would hate them the most.

Default Re: If LeBron signs with Miami, would the Heat be the most hated team in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    yes, NY, Toronto, Cleveland, Chicago, NJ already hate them.......there will be backlash....except for the very casual fan, who will probably enjoy them
    I can't imagine the casual fan would enjoy sitting through 4 hour games watching Wade and Bron taking turns shooting FTs every possession.

I think they will be just about, I've heard Laker haters saying they'd even root for LA if this happened. Shit just got real

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Where did you hear that Riley is going to be there?
    Isola from Daily News. Knicks sending Joe Shcmuck. He asked after he heard Riley was getting on a plane from Miami.

Dude, clearly I want Lebron on my team, but he shouldn't do this publicly if he's leaving Cleveland (it's still stupid if he is staying, but less so). I heard some reporter from the CLeveland plains dealer on and he was just distraught.

Still who knows, maybe Bucher is right and the rest of the world is wrong. The wind is seriously blowing miami's way IMO.

Reverse psychology in attempts Bron picks NYK?

Isola from Daily News. Knicks sending Joe Shcmuck. He asked after he heard Riley was getting on a plane from Miami.

Dude, clearly I want Lebron on my team, but he shouldn't do this publicly if he's leaving Cleveland (it's still stupid if he is staying, but less so). I heard some reporter from the CLeveland plains dealer on and he was just distraught.

Still who knows, maybe Bucher is right and the rest of the world is wrong. The wind is seriously blowing miami's way IMO.
    Wait...each team is sending a representative? What IS this.