Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: I have a lot of doubts about this Heat team.

Quote Originally Posted by 206kid
    What team do you know that can stop Lebron ? What team do you know that can stop Wade ? What team do you know that can stop Chris Bosh ?
    Now you have all 3 on one team ? I don't see a problem, no one is going to challenge them in the East

There's only one basketball and all three guys are used to dominating it. And not to mention that Bosh is weak on defense which means the Heat will need another big man to be the defensive centerpiece.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: I have a lot of doubts about this Heat team.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    For one, I think LeBron and Wade together isn't exactly the best thing. They're both used to playing a ball dominant style of basketball, neithers moves well of the ball, neither is a shooter although both can shoot.
    At this point I can't imagine what they"ll look like together. Let's assume Wade is the one given playmaking duties. That alone will change LeBron's game drastically but after 7 years of playing one style, can he adjust?

Now Chris Bosh. I think he's very overrated. Also a guy that loves to play with the ball, pretty soft and not a good defender.

Bottom line, Miami will need a shooting playmaker and a big bodied center and as many shooters off the bench as they can afford.

Defense appears questionale. So does the chemistry between Wade and LeBron.
    Personally I think the Bulls were a much better choice for LeBron but we"ll see what happens here, obviously they're crazy talented but for some reason they remind me of those Real Madrid teams that always had the best talent but obvious chemistry gaps.
    All U need to Know is the 2 Best Attacking Players in the League will Wear defenses out..They will get into the penalty early in qtrs. Secondly Lebron and Wade on Defense will create alot of Fast break opportunities and Those 2 will create alot of highlight plays..

Default Re: A quick analysis in pictures of why lebron chose MIAMI

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    MIA

cle

Da Mavs

Default Re: LeBron James signs with Miami Heat, joining Wade and Bosh

The Heat's lineup will end up like this:

Iverson
    Wade
    Bron
    Bosh
    Shaq

McGrady
    etc

Wow. I am so outraged by this. Lebron can never win a championship by himself, I became an anti lebron fan. As for the NBA I'm sure he hurt the NBA more then he hurt the cavs, no competition and economically. He can never be compared to with any big names not to mention Kobe now.

Saw a basketball once KnickKiller's Avatar

I didn't think he'd do it. Cleveland, Chicago or New York would have been the better choice as far as him being the man and building a legacy for himself. I never was a LeBron fan, but this made me lose all respect for him. Karma is coming in 2011.

Local High School Star

Smart move by lebron. Nobody wants to play in cleveland. It's harder to get great players to join him there. Sad but true.

Not airballing my layups anymore NashIzGod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    [COLOR=Teal]LeBron referring to the Heat as "my team" is very intriguing to say the least.
    [/COLOR]

Agreed, bro.

Lebron's whole rationalization of why he went to Miami was also very intriguin.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Wow. I am so outraged by this. Lebron can never win a championship by himself, I became an anti lebron fan. As for the NBA I'm sure he hurt the NBA more then he hurt the cavs, no competition and economically. He can never be compared to with any big names not to mention Kobe now.
    no player can win it by himself....

A day of doom has been set upon the NBA, he could've handled the situation in Chi-town it wouldn't have tarnished is legacy with elite players. A superteam is in the making, as hard as it was seeing the phantom fouls being called on my team in the 06 finals,I will have a new renounced hatred for the Heat.I mean think about Big Z how do you think he feels, he clawed his way back to Cleveland and Lebron can't stick it out for what another 3-6 years....no respect.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

A decision that just doesn't make much sense. It's one thing if Miami was the lone championship-caliber team of the 6 available options, but they clearly weren't. Chicago not only has a better roster from top to bottom(we actually have players!), but LeBron has no legacy issues there. He's the undisputed man, the go-to-guy and the guy who'll take the big shots. No top 5 or top 10 players here to steal his thunder. How could he say NO to all of that and join a team where not only does he jeopardize all his on-court roles, but he doesn't even get the type of credit a superstar should when he wins a championship. This decision simply does not make sense when you factor in what Chicago had. Now LeBron has more pressure on him to win than any athlete in sports history and if he does win, he likely won't even get the type of credit other superstars in history have. And if he doesn't win, then god help him because the LeBron hate the past 2 seasons would pale in comparison, which is saying something.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 07-08-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore NashIzGod's Avatar

Charles Barkley just CAPPED on Lebron's decision.

All of NBATV is. They are saying that this will affect Lebron's legacy.

He will never be able to be compared to MJ now.

Shamunoz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

you guys should have made a thread asking everyone who was a fan of the heat, knicks, bulls, and nets all made themselves known. the annoying cleveland and laker fans of the last 5 years have some new company. prepare yourself for a new wave of obnoxious Heat fans.

owwwww

Miami doesn't even watch basketball. They have maybe the most exciting player in the league and half the arena is always empty.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron went from chasing Jordan to chasing Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Stupid. Nobody knows what's going to happen.

What if LeBron averages 24\8\5 compared to Wade's like 26\4\4? Than LeBron is back in the Jordan slot with Wade going to Pippens.

One thing I will say. LeBron is going to rebound the FUCK out of that ball to make get his stats. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to him grab 9 or even 10 next year.
    no he isnt...That doesnt put Wade in Pippen spot. IMO there isnt anything he can do to surpass Jordan right now unless Wade gets hurt and doesnt pay a season or two...