Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Important)

And please go more in depth than "Durrrr, cuz they're teh hott." I personally think these women are pretty overrated. But nearly everyone else thinks they're God's gift to men.

So what is it? The fact that they're on TV? The fact they're women who talk about sports? Because this brotha just doesn't see it. Don't get me wrong. I think they are both attractive women but they aren't transcendent beauties. I see women who crush in looks Beadle and Andrews all the time.

Help me understand ISH.

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Important)

I think you just answered your own question

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Important)

-They're on TV
    -Caked up in makeup
    -Sports related

All winning combinations.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Erin Andrews? Not a fan.

Beadle is fine, though. She is funny and she knows sports... Seems to have a cool personality, which makes her hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Erin Andrews? Not a fan.

Beadle is fine, though. She is funny and she knows sports... Seems to have a cool personality, which makes her hotter.
    Agreed. She seems like an awesome person to hang out with.

I don't know about the knowing sports part. Even, though admittedly I think I know about sports than just about everyone and I have a chauvinistic view of women sports analysts.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HisJoeness
    Agreed. She seems like an awesome person to hang out with.

I don't know about the knowing sports part. Even, though admittedly I think I know about sports than just about everyone and I have a chauvinistic view of women sports analysts.
    I'm not saying that she knows more about sports than the average American male, but for a female, she seems to be on top of sh!t. She can have discussions about sports and not sound like an idiot, which is more than I can say for most women that attempt to talk sports with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Erin Andrews? Not a fan.

I agree with this

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

/thread

Go to ESPN. Erin Andrews is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal

/thread

Should have been the first reply

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Import

beadle is teh hott.

Ok, so she ate a hot dog a suggestively once. She's still a 6. Not trying to knock anyones taste though. Beauty is subjective. Everyone has a different opinion and all that jazz.

Banned

Last edited by ZeN; 07-14-2010 at 09:25 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Can this be stickied please?

Also,

I would lick their balloon knots.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    She's dressed like a Librarian.