Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Import

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    Looking at these pics of Beadle, I thought she probably was pretty when she was younger and I wikid her. No surprise she's 45, that's midway through full decline and expiration for a girl.

She was actually really pretty when she was younger:
    http://sportscasualties.files.wordpr...ndmichelle.jpg

But now she's VERY VERY average. Kind of beat up looking without the makeup probably. She can be like a sugar mom but definitely not some hot commidty.
    This has to be a troll post. She's 35 and looks like total shit in that picture you posted.

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Import

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Important)

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Beadle > Latina Beadle
    I doubt it. European Beadle (Sara Carbonero) > Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    The people in here don't know what we're talking about though.
    Now they do...

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Default Re: Explain to me the Appeal of Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews please? (Semi-Important)

^ the brunette one is one of the better ones.

i just saw her for the first time doing that bill simmons parody. she played it pretty well. had good timing, which is a must for a woman trying to be funny.

funnier than olivia munn on the daily show at least. she has not been funny, has poor timing, and resorts to the average girl's idea of being funny or witty.

i don't know why i made the comparison.

as far as attractiveness, not bad.

Did you guys see Emmanuelle Chriqui last night? She looked incredible. Like a certified 10. That's what I mean when I say transcendent beauty. Would anyone besides OneMoreSucka put Beadle or Andrews on that level?

ivogetghost
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Can anyone touch rachael nicholls? she is hot! id bone the hell out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal

/thread

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HisJoeness
    Did you guys see Emmanuelle Chriqui last night? She looked incredible. Like a certified 10. That's what I mean when I say transcendent beauty. Would anyone besides OneMoreSucka put Beadle or Andrews on that level?
    Her name is just Sloan. And I was thinking to myself last night as I watched that..."god damn this bi[COLOR="Black"]t[/COLOR]ch is a 10/10"