Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default 2010 USA Basketball Showcase Vegas game, July 24

Here are the rosters for Saturday

Default Re: USA Basketball Showcase - Tomorrow - ESPN 2 - 10PM EST

If you look at the white team, you can tell that they are just sensing Derrick Rose's presence. He's just a star in the making. They all defer to him.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

#75 is Singler from Duke?

Don't the college/amateur guys have their own Olympic/FIBA team? Or is he that good that he's on the main USA team.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91

Don't the college/amateur guys have their own Olympic/FIBA team? Or is he that good that he's on the main USA team.
    All those players won't be on the final roster.. most will be cut.

Gotta see what Lopez does. I really hope he makes the team, and I think he will. Best true big man in the camp with no Dwight, Amare, Bynum, etc. not there.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91

They do have their own team, they'll practice against the final team after cuts. It's just a picture of everyone involved. I hope we get to see some of those practices, it'll be funny to me watching Jajuan Johnson get abused by guys like Lopez and Love. Physically Johnson's the spitting image of Durant. Except that he's a post player.

After being worried about Granger getting hurt, especially with the offseason so far (AJ Price broke his knee in a charity game, Hibbert banged his knee in a Jamaica scrimmage), I'm pretty excited about seeing him rep the USA. Hopefully he can be a major piece of the team and bring a spotlight or two to the Pacers.
    Last edited by InspiredLebowski; 07-24-2010 at 01:56 AM.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Default Re: 2010 USA Basketball Showcase Vegas game: 10pm ET Saturday, ESPN2

I actually think that it is clever constructed teams. It is obvious that coach K stacked the legit bigs on one team. So guys like Wallace, Granger, Odom, Durant who can play 3,4,5 in international play can have some taste in guarding them probably will play a zone.

However, at the end of the day one team has OJ Mayo the other doesn't i'll leave it as that, ball don't lie.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Rose and Durant on the same team. Let's go white team.

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    If you look at the white team, you can tell that they are just sensing Derrick Rose's presence. He's just a star in the making. They all defer to him.
    He's already a dam star.

Dunking on everybody in the park Birmingham1955's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Rose and Durant on the same team. Let's go white team.

The op is trolling. Obviously the white team is going to win. Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose are suppose to be the two best players on this team.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
    The op is trolling. Obviously the white team is going to win. Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose are suppose to be the two best players on this team.
    Rudy Gay shits on Durant everytime they play for USA

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing Westbrook vs Rose

I'm excited to see Curry and Durant on the same team. (my 2 favorite players in the league)

Whats the word on Reke's injury?

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Starting line-ups anyone ?