Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Superman vs Goku

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    Not really... As Goku's ability to detect Ki is vast. Not sure where the "familiar" part came from because he doesn't need to be familiar with you to teleport to you; just detect your Ki and use it as a homing beacon.
    How does Goku even know this bigass mech has pilots. You telling me this guy can sense ki from 10 million lightyears away? Plus TTGL can alter reality, and control dismensions.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Superman turned back time. Perfect strategy would be to do that and revert time to when Goku was just a baby... and then beat him mercilessly until he dies. Clark wins
    Wouldn't it be very uncharacteristic of Superman to kill anyone, particularly a baby? Also, Goku as a baby is no pushover, ala Dragonball GT.

As characters, neither are that compelling at times, but Son-Goku is far more likable. Superman is damn unlikable, IMO.

In a fight, Superman would win because of how damn overpowered he is, basically god like. Just going by their information in the comics/manga, Goku can't cover enough ground vs Superman in speed, strength, etc... if the planet is destroyed, Goku can't breathe and would die that way. Also, Goku would want to fight Superman at his best, so he won't use kryptonite.

I've never got the comparison anyways, because Goku at the end of the manga isn't even the most powerful non-fusion character. Son-Gohan is by this time in his Ultimate form. SSJ Vegito is the most powerful character, with potential of going SSJ2 and SSJ3. That would be the real battle, Vegito at his best vs Superman at his best.

Anime won't be used since it's non-canon, so no Dragonabll GT aka no SSJ4 Vegito... or in this topic no SSJ4 Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    As characters, neither are that compelling at times, but Son-Goku is far more likable. Superman is damn unlikable, IMO.

In a fight, Superman would win because of how damn overpowered he is, basically god like. Just going by their information in the comics/manga, Goku can't cover enough ground vs Superman in speed, strength, etc... if the planet is destroyed, Goku can't breathe and would die that way. Also, Goku would want to fight Superman at his best, so he won't use kryptonite.

I've never got the comparison anyways, because Goku at the end of the manga isn't even the most powerful non-fusion character. Son-Gohan is by this time in his Ultimate form. SSJ Vegito is the most powerful character, with potential of going SSJ2 and SSJ3. That would be the real battle, Vegito at his best vs Superman at his best.

Anime won't be used since it's non-canon, so no Dragonabll GT aka no SSJ4 Vegito... or in this topic no SSJ4 Goku.
    Isn't Mr. Buu (Majin Buu) the most powerful non-fusion character at the end? Until this new canon movie "Battle of the Gods", that is?

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Isn't Mr. Buu (Majin Buu) the most powerful non-fusion character at the end? Until this new canon movie "Battle of the Gods", that is?
    "Super Buu" (Majin Buu's most powerful form; tall and pink) with Ultimate Gohan/SSJ 3 Gotenks, etc... absorbed is the most powerful, though I kinda take Buu absorbing all the Z-Fighters as some what fusion like. Super Buu not absorbing any of the Z-Fighters vs Ultimate Gohan, Gohan would defeat him. Hell, even Super Buu absorbing SSJ3 Gotenks wasn't more powerful than Ultimate Gohan.

I'm not counting any movies, since that is non-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    How does Goku even know this bigass mech has pilots. You telling me this guy can sense ki from 10 million lightyears away? Plus TTGL can alter reality, and control dismensions.
    Given that it was confirmed that he couldn't travel to namek because their ki signatures were too far away I guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    goku's ki detection is infinite
    No unfortunately it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    Given that it was confirmed that he couldn't travel to namek because their ki signatures were too far away I guess not.No unfortunately it isn't.
    So then would you agree that TTGL completely messes up Goku's shit in an instant then?

"Super Buu" (Majin Buu's most powerful form; tall and pink) with Ultimate Gohan/SSJ 3 Gotenks, etc... absorbed is the most powerful, though I kinda take Buu absorbing all the Z-Fighters as some what fusion like. Super Buu not absorbing any of the Z-Fighters vs Ultimate Gohan, Gohan would defeat him. Hell, even Super Buu absorbing SSJ3 Gotenks wasn't more powerful than Ultimate Gohan.

I'll have to take your word for it, it's been probably 10 years since I owned the whole series, for some reason I thought after the Buu saga, friendly Buu was the most powerful dude. I thought he looked like a Native American child? Anyways, I heard they may make another TV show based off the Battle of the Gods movie, I would love to have all the voice actors get back to work. Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    TTGL would beat the sh*t out of Goku
    Now we're on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I'll have to take your word for it, it's been probably 10 years since I owned the whole series, for some reason I thought after the Buu saga, friendly Buu was the most powerful dude. I thought he looked like a Native American child? Anyways, I heard they may make another TV show based off the Battle of the Gods movie, I would love to have all the voice actors get back to work. Nostalgia
    I believe your talking about "Uub". It's been a while myself since I last checked up on the series, but he's human form of Buu. I believe he's the equal of "Kid Buu" (short pink version), but he would still be weaker than Ultimate Gohan, but about equal to SSJ3 Goku, depending on how he trains his power.

I'll also try to check up that potential series and movie, when I get time.

I believe your talking about "Uub". It's been a while myself since I last checked up on the series, but he's human form of Buu. I believe he's the equal of "Kid Buu" (short pink version), but he would still be weaker than Ultimate Gohan, but about equal to SSJ3 Goku, depending on how he trains his power.

I'll also try to check up that potential series and movie, when I get time.
    Yup , THATS the dude. I have a terrible memory for a soon to be 28 year old. I should start taking Ginko Biloba and Vitamin B before I hit Alzheimers in my mid 40's.

So then would you agree that TTGL completely messes up Goku's shit in an instant then?
    Canonical Goku yes.

Battle of the Gods is canon, confirmed by the creator of DBZ.

TTGL can even alter probability, move faster then the speed of light too... Goku gets KO'd in milliseconds.
    WTF who comes up with this shit.. it just sounds retarted. At least in DBZ the made up physics some what make sense.

A thing that big would collapse unto itself. And it can move at the speed of light?? Its like they told a 12 year old to come up with the craziest thing they can imagine, and this is what they got. How does it even interact with other things?

MIght as well just call it god, and it can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    WTF who comes up with this shit.. it just sounds retarted. At least in DBZ the made up physics some what make sense.

A thing that big would collapse unto itself. And it can move at the speed of light?? Its like they told a 12 year old to come up with the craziest thing they can imagine, and this is what they got. How does it even interact with other things?

MIght as well just call it god, and it can do anything.
    Even if you shrunk TTGL to Goku's size it still beats him easily.