Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Superman vs Goku

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Uhhh.. Kid Buu Blew up a galaxy.

SSJ4 Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>Bebi Vegeta 3 >>> Bebi Vegeta 2>>>> SSJ Vegeto>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vegeto>>>>>>>>> GohanBuu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GotenksBuu>>>>>>Myst ic Gohan>>> SSJ3Gotenks>>SuperBuu>>>>>>>> Kid Buu.

Not that I know a lot about comics, but I would say:

Physical Strength: Superman >>>>>>>>>>>> Goku (I've never seen Goku do great feats of physical strength)

Energy Attacks Goku >>>>>>>>>>>> Superman

Speed ?????

So basically IMO speed would determine how the battle went. If Goku is as fast or faster then Superman then he could just keep away and wear him down with energy attacks, but if Superman is faster he could fly up to Goku and just beat the shit out of him

at the dbz homers, did you guys even see my scans? no one in dbz comes close to anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    why stop at super saiyan 3?

lets go 4

ss4 wasn't really impressive at all, ss3 has better showings.

It seems Saiyans need air to breathe though so won't that be automatic win for Supes?

RP 4 lyfe

Can superman go through realms? like heaven or hell?

Because Goku CAN

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    Goku casually instantly teleports to another universe...
    that isn't speed guy, and goku has to lock on ki and react that fast in order to avoid getting killed by superman. unless you think goku can react millions of times the speed of light?

Quote Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
    Can superman go through realms? like heaven or hell?

Because Goku CAN
    pre crisis superman once went so fast, he went past infinite speed and threaten to destroy the multiverse and entering heaven. God had to sent the spectre in order to stop him. i'll try to find those scans, give me a moment.

You said it was modern Supes in your OP so what does his pre-crisis feats matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    You said it was modern Supes in your OP so what does his pre-crisis feats matter?
    he wasn't being specific on which superman, so i just answered him.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Does any DBZ character have telepathic resistance? A intangible Martian Manhunter should be able to win consistently.
    the intangible characters in dc are still able to be attacked by beam attacks usually so hed probably get destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    that isn't speed guy,
    Technically it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    and goku has to lock on ki and react that fast in order to avoid getting killed by superman. unless you think goku can react millions of times the speed of light?
    Goku locks on the ki of an individual in another universe instantly.. and teleports instantly...

Even so you've only shown supermans traveling speed, not his combat speed. They're plenty of characters that can travel extreme distances quickly yet are slow in fights so slow they can get casually tagged by humans and metahumans well below the speed of sound.
    Even so Goku can easily react to that type of speed and beyond if you go by power scaling.
    Kid Goku in dragon ball in his training mandated by Mr.Popo was shown dodging lightning which moves at around 1/3 the speed of light. By the time he's a teenager and fighting in the 23rd tournament he's definitely more than three times faster. Given the thousands of speeds boosts they've received since then they're well beyond light speed in regards to reaction time and combat speed.
    Now because speed boosts are seemingly in tandem to power increases in dbz as confirmed by Vegeta in his fight with Cui.

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/d...me+21&page=120
    Note: Official Viz translation Vegeta states "If my power increases doesn't my speed increase along with it?"

And given that Goku's power level at the start of dbz was somewhere around 300 and is now well into the trillions in GT. Seems to me based on this he can react speed to not just in the millions but trillions of times the speed of light.
    Last edited by KOLBCTEW; 07-29-2010 at 01:42 PM.

We're Goku homers...yet, you are posting more and going through more trouble just to "prove" Superman can beat Goku, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    Technically it still is.

Goku locks on the ki of an individual in another galaxy instantly.. and teleports instantly...

Even so you've only shown supermans traveling speed, not his combat speed. They're plenty of characters that can travel extreme distances quickly yet are slow in fights so slow they can get casually tagged by humans and metahumans well below the speed of sound.
    Even so Goku can easily react to that type of speed and beyond if you go by power scaling.
    Kid Goku in dragon ball in his training mandated by Mr.Popo was shown dodging lightning which moves at around 1/3 the speed of light. By the time he's a teenager and fighting in the 23rd tournament he's definitely more than three times faster. Given the thousands of speeds boosts they've received since then they're well beyond light speed in regards to reaction time and combat speed.
    Now because speed boosts are seemingly in tandem to power increases in dbz as confirmed by Vegeta in his fight with Cui.

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/d...me+21&page=120
    Note: Official Viz translation Vegeta states "If my power increases doesn't my speed increase along with it?"

And given that Goku's power level at the start of dbz was somewhere around 300 and is now well into the trillions in GT. Seems to me based on this he can react speed to not just in the millions but trillions of times the speed of light.
    traveling speed and battle speed are the same thing man, why wouldn't you use all that speed in battle? the reason why people like superman get caught by slower characters is because of the plot. Goku cannot react to millions of times the speed of light do you even know what the speed of light is? you have to circle the earth about 7 times in 1 second to be as fast as light, do you honestly think anyone in DBZ can do that? lightning can go any where from half the speed of light to supersonic speed, considering kid goku has never replicated anything similar to half the speed of light, it was probably just a plot scene, you know just like that scene with adult goku not being able to lift 40 tons. power levels that go over 150 million are nothing but fanboy calculations, power levels ended in the freeza saga. why do think they never mention numbers ever again?
    Last edited by Disaprine; 07-29-2010 at 01:57 PM.