Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: *How long Can You Go Without Paying Your Comcast Bill?*

they give you until the next months bill is due.

example

this month you owe 50 bucks but havent paid it, they will add it to your next bill so that you owe 100 after that they cut you off.

I do it all that time

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Better pay that shit or you won't be able to see the new season of Degrassi

lol jk...but i think it also depends on things like how big the city you live in is, what kinda package you have etc. When I was in school it was a small town and anytime we'd be late we'd have probably around a week before they started threatening to shut it off. Even once they did shut it off though they only shut the box off, not the actual service. We still had cable on all the TV's without boxes, but the box just wouldn't recieve channels anymore.

PS $800 on shoes, clothes and clubs in a week??? Good lord must be nice. I think i've spent about $15 on clothes in the past 2 months lol
    Yeah, I live near a big city, and I do have a package...I have the Triple Play Package...

Oh and I spent about 250 on 3 pairs of kicks...And I went to the club twice this week...And on one night average..At a dance club I usually get myself about 5 Long Island Ice Teas which cost 10$ each, and then I buy some chicks drinks...Also the 15$ entrance fee...And the rest on clothes for the rest of the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    they give you until the next months bill is due.

example

this month you owe 50 bucks but havent paid it, they will add it to your next bill so that you owe 100 after that they cut you off.

I do it all that time
    Well, im going to be able to pay it on the 7th of next month...Which means 3 weeks post payment due...About a week before my next payment is due..

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    It depends actually. Move creditors give you 30-90 days to pay the account off before the collection agency reports it. I don't know if Comcast has it's own credit reporting department though.
    You're right and it also depends on that amount. If it's something like $20 (me trying to escape a cross-border duty charge ), it won't be an issue. If you get in the hundreds then beware. I work in credit and a collection item (doesn't matter if paid) will be a black mark on your credit history.

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Yeah, I agree....All my bills are taken care of...Just not the cable bill...The Other Bills I pay come around the first of the month...1-4...But this Cable comes around the middle...So it slipped my mind when I was paying for the other stuff....

as a teacher, we only get paid once a month. When i first started i tried to pay as they were due. but now it is just WAY EASIER to pay ALL of my bills on the 1st. this way i know what i got left for the month to blow on whatever.

and 800 bucks on clothes...... i have not spent 800 bucks on clothes in the past year.... married life is fun.