Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star MasterDurant24's Avatar

Default Re: Do you agree with this NBA Top 15 All-Time?

Quote Originally Posted by jlauber
    These "Top" lists are guaranteed to have at least three thing...

1. MJ will almost always be ranked #1.
    2. Russell will almost always be ranked way to low.
    3. Name-calling arguments involving all the other players.
    Yes, and I hate it.

I seriously don't like MJ being over Kareem.

Who the hell would put a man with more rings than he could put on his fingers, 20,000 plus rebounds, the anchor of the leauge's most dominant team, and possibly the best defense ever down at 7/8?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    i've been saying this all along about ISH members.
    Dude I have never seen you post any good information backing your opinions and you seem to have some kind of worship over Kobe. Even Bladers criticized you.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Tez62
    jlauber, what is your top 10 GOAT list? The guy claiming Magic wasn't top 10 is on drugs.
    Well, I personally have Magic at #3, behind Russell and MJ.

BUT, I know that we ALL have our opinions. IMHO, as long as we agree on the majority of the players on these lists, that is about all we can ask.

I don't see how people can put Kobe below 10 other than just being a hater. Putting him around 9-10 is perfectly reasonable. Putting him at spots like 13 and 17 isn't.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDurant24
    Yes, and I hate it.

I seriously don't like MJ being over Kareem.

Who the hell would put a man with more rings than he could put on his fingers, 20,000 plus rebounds, the anchor of the leauge's most dominant team, and possibly the best defense ever down at 7/8?
    Kareem definitely has as good as argument as anyone. Six rings. Six MVPs. Career records.

As for Russell...all he ever did was win. At every level...college, olympics, and the NBA. He anchored teams that won 27 of 29 playoff series. In one of those losses, he played injured. In the other, he was a first-year player-coach. If the ultimate goal in the game is to win...well, no one did it better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    I don't see how people can put Kobe below 10 other than just being a hater. Putting him around 9-10 is perfectly reasonable. Putting him at spots like 13 and 17 isn't.
    It's the hat they are wearing that says STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell

Kobe-75 all-time

Manu-6 all-time

/robertmanutrollidontrememberwhathisusernamewas

soundcloud->solarcism

Default Re: Do you agree with this NBA Top 15?

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    1. Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Wilt
    4. Bird
    5. Magic
    6. Russell
    7. Hakeem
    8. Shaq
    9. Duncan
    10. Kobe

That's the top 10 and this is how they're broken down

Tier 1: Jordan Kareem & Wilt
    Tier 2: Magic Bird Russell
    Tier 3: Hakeem
    Tier 4: Shaq, Duncan, Kobe
    swap shaq for hakeem and that's pretty much my list

First of all...Kobe is not no where near Num 1...He's not even top 5 yet in my opinion...You have to be a complete troll to rank him ahead of Jordan.

Second...You also have to be a complete dipsh!t hater to not have Kobe in your top 10...The facts prove he's there...Stop trolling.

Third..Its not outlandish to have Kobe ranked ahead of Bird...If you look at the FACTS, Kobe is clearly above Bird...I can even look at them as pure skilled BBall players and still have Kobe as the Better player...All IMO, but when we leave the opinions and use facts, Kobe is better...Period.

Kobe haters...I have no beef against you, really I dont...But stop this nonsense...It's cool if you Rank Bird ahead of Kobe, but dont act like its trolling if someone say's opposite of that...While also having the Actual Facts to fit their argument.

This Board is...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    speculate much?

I will play too....put a decent center with Kobe and they still 3peat. Heck, look what Kobe is doing right now with a decent center.

Also...Kobe wins 8 rings with Pippen because he hates baseball.

See how stupid you sound.
    Decent center? Bynum is one of the best centers in the league when healthy, and when he's not healthy, Gasol plays center and when you consider that, he's easily the 2nd best center in the league behind Dwight Howard. LOL @ decent center.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    First of all...Kobe is not no where near Num 1...He's not even top 5 yet in my opinion...You have to be a complete troll to rank him ahead of Jordan.

Second...You also have to be a complete dipsh!t hater to not have Kobe in your top 10...The facts prove he's there...Stop trolling.

Third..Its not outlandish to have Kobe ranked ahead of Bird...If you look at the FACTS, Kobe is clearly above Bird...I can even look at them as pure skilled BBall players and still have Kobe as the Better player...All IMO, but when we leave the opinions and use facts, Kobe is better...Period.

Kobe haters...I have no beef against you, really I dont...But stop this nonsense...It's cool if you Rank Bird ahead of Kobe, but dont act like its trolling if someone say's opposite of that...While also having the Actual Facts to fit their argument.

This Board is...

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Nice smiley...Prove me wrong.

This Board is...
    It's trolling if somebody say Kobe is obviously better than Bird. And it's trolling if you don't back it up. Shoot, Kobe is my 2nd favorite player. But this board seriously overrates him. So...

Local High School Star barbaroi's Avatar

1) Kareem
    2) Jordan
    3) Russell
    4) Magic
    5) Bird
    6) Wilt
    7) Duncan
    8) Kobe
    9) Hakeem
    10) Shaq

Nice smiley...Prove me wrong.
    Kobe is "clearly" ahead of Bird?

On what basis?