Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Wallpapers

Decent playground baller Sweens's Avatar

Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Boston theme:
    Rond

TeamYes I realize that there is one photoshop jersey in here)
    Last edited by Sweens; 12-04-2010 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talk at ya

Ok here's the Chris Paul/Dwight Howard one
    Yes!, thanks, I got 2 great ones, now! repped!

I am Chris Wilcox

I hope plowking hasn't forgotten about my Dennis Rodman wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I hope plowking hasn't forgotten about my Dennis Rodman wallpaper.
    .. And my Rasheed Wallace one. He told me to pm him a reminder incase he didn't put it up. I'll pm him tomorrow if he doesn't post them before then. Curious to see what he made, should be good.

They're coming fellas. Been a bit busy as of recent, though should be up soon enough.

Saw a basketball once

This one I made a while ago. Lol please don't ask why I make so much TMac Wallpapers (I've actually only made 2 , I've also only made 2 wallpapers )

I also make backgrounds and stuff on twitter hi NBA4EVER if you recognise my username lol

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    They're coming fellas. Been a bit busy as of recent, though should be up soon enough.

I am Chris Wilcox

I thought that was the case. Anyway, the wait is building for more suspense and I'm looking forward to these wallpapers.

Well, it may be a bit of a letdown seeing as I haven't really been on GIMP/Photoshop for a while, and I must say I had some better ideas planned though they seem to be impossible (maybe I just say that because I suck), but here is your Rodman one Kebab Stall. Toizumi, I didn't come up with any ground breaking ideas yet for yours, so hold out a bit longer and I should come up with something decent.

Kebab, the bigger version is in the link below...

http://i33.tinypic.com/1z4j0ig.jpg

I am Chris Wilcox

Well, it may be a bit of a letdown seeing as I haven't really been on GIMP/Photoshop for a while, and I must say I had some better ideas planned though they seem to be impossible (maybe I just say that because I suck), but here is your Rodman one Kebab Stall. Toizumi, I didn't come up with any ground breaking ideas yet for yours, so hold out a bit longer and I should come up with something decent.

Kebab, the bigger version is in the link below...

http://i33.tinypic.com/1z4j0ig.jpg
    Thanks a lot. I actually love it, I think this might be better than the other idea you had planned, but I don't know what you were thinking of doing, but this is great.

I don't know if you can see it clearly, but the Rodman heads have brick indentations in them (from previous idea, though thought it looked cool so kept it). I was going to have a brick wall with that and graffiti of "Worm" surrounded by other random graffiti work. Also wanted to have the back of someone's head and them holding a spray can as if doing the work.

Couldn't find a certain brush though...

But like I said, I'll give it a shot once I gather everything and spend a bit more time in photoshop.

I am Chris Wilcox

I don't know if you can see it clearly, but the Rodman heads have brick indentations in them (from previous idea, though thought it looked cool so kept it). I was going to have a brick wall with that and graffiti of "Worm" surrounded by other random graffiti work. Also wanted to have the back of someone's head and them holding a spray can as if doing the work.

Couldn't find a certain brush though...

But like I said, I'll give it a shot once I gather everything and spend a bit more time in photoshop.
    Oh, haha, I didn't realise those were Rodman heads. I thought it was a heart at first, which would have been fitting for Rodman, but now I can see the heads.

I was looking at the black and white image of Dennis trying to find the brick detail, but couldn't see it anywhere. I looked back and then realised what the things on the side where. Now that I know what they are, it looks f*cking awesome, I love the style of the heads.

Serious playground baller Deadpool's Avatar

Anyone up for a very artistic and creative D-Wade wallpaper. WILL REP

No problem. If it's half as good as the Rodman one, it's worth the wait. Great work

Most Valuable Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool
    Anyone up for a very artistic and creative D-Wade wallpaper. WILL REP
    Blehh I'm not digging this