Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose with a 3 point.....

dude is a troll, so you can't take him seriously.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    What does thatt mean?

The Bucks just got Bougut Back
    The Laker have yet to get Bynum Back
    UtaH has yet to get Okur back
    Miami has yet to get Miller or Haslem back
    Portland has yet to get Oden Back

Injuries happen and to a lot of teams who are still overrachiving

We won 50 games that season when Booze was injured. It happens.
    Out of the good teams you listed, okur, miller, and bynum are all not as impactful to their respectful teams as boozer will be. He's the clear cut second option on the bulls team where as those guys are simply roleplayers.

And rose has the physical attributes that niether cp3 or dwill will ever have. he's quicker, faster, and can jump higher. He is a much better physical specimen. Once his game/skills develop to an elite level(over next two years) he will easily be better than them, and honestly right now I don't think either of those guys would be doing any better with this bulls team than rose is doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Out of the good teams you listed, okur, miller, and bynum are all not as impactful to their respectful teams as boozer will be. He's the clear cut second option on the bulls team where as those guys are simply roleplayers.

And rose has the physical attributes that niether cp3 or dwill will ever have. he's quicker, faster, and can jump higher. He is a much better physical specimen. Once his game/skills develop to an elite level(over next two years) he will easily be better than them, and honestly right now I don't think either of those guys would be doing any better with this bulls team than rose is doing right now.

Bogut is the best player on his team, Arguably a top 3 center in the Nba.
    Okur causes the most matchup problems on defense when he's in Utah's starting lineup.

Bynum's length when added to Gasol's length makes the Lakers frontcourt absolutly unstopable.

In 08 Boozer only played 37 games and we ended the season with 48 wins.

The point is no team is gonna play with a fully healthy lineup all year. It's the Nba injuries happen, you have to win regardless.

Well you can say the exact same thing about Westbrook/Wall.

It's always been clear that elite pg's with athletism have a higher potential than players like D-Will/Paul.
    It's just rare that people reach that potential instead of relying on their athletism which will eventually run out.

That's the reason why Jason Kidd/Steve Nash are two of the greatet pg's to play the game of basketball yet few of these athletic beast have been able to mimic their success
    Last edited by Yung D-Will; 12-05-2010 at 02:40 PM.

this thread got off topic quick

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatever666
    20 ppg with 6 apg is just bad.... to average 6 apg with 37 MPG as a PG dominating the ball is bad.... 6 apg with 30 ppg is acceptable, but with 20 ppg you should be able to get 10 apg since 20 ppg means you have time enough to get 10 apg...

When a SF can average more assists and more points than you all at once (like Lebron last season ~30 ppg and ~9 apg) then you AINT the best PG.... Nash, CP3 at least manage with around 20 ppg humongous amount of assists 10+++ apg.

Thing is i dont consider a PG one of the best if he cant average 10 apg either....

If he doesnt average 10 apg, that means one of these 2:

1. He is more of a scoring PG (i dont consider a scoring PG a PG, but more of a SG who plays PG)

2. He aint a good playmaker enough...

3. He simply aint good enough to average at least 20 ppg and 10 apg
    OWNED!!!!

Derick Rose: 26ppg, 8apg.

Wow im seeing alot of rose haters here. First it was his jumpshot, then his 3pt range, now its his assists? And he's in the top 10? Come on, I think some people are nitpicking. Not to mention that his second best scorer (deng) is only shooting 41%.

Iwonder what's gonna be the knock on him once he starts getting his fair share of fouls called and avgs double figure assts? I remember before the season started, people were predicting his season avgs and it was roughly 21 pts and 6 assts. Well he's at 26 and 8. Stop haten on him.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Wow im seeing alot of rose haters here. First it was his jumpshot, then his 3pt range, now its his assists? And he's in the top 10? Come on, I think some people are nitpicking. Not to mention that his second best scorer (deng) is only shooting 41%.

Iwonder what's gonna be the knock on him once he starts getting his fair share of fouls called and avgs double figure assts? I remember before the season started, people were predicting his season avgs and it was roughly 21 pts and 6 assts. Well he's at 26 and 8. Stop haten on him.
    rebounding.

Very good NBA starter

Yep I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls

Don't forget:

"The Bulls win with defense (only) and Rose isn't a good defender so he should not get any credit."

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Bogut is the best player on his team, Arguably a top 3 center in the Nba.
    Okur causes the most matchup problems on defense when he's in Utah's starting lineup.

Bynum's length when added to Gasol's length makes the Lakers frontcourt absolutly unstopable.

In 08 Boozer only played 37 games and we ended the season with 48 wins.

The point is no team is gonna play with a fully healthy lineup all year. It's the Nba injuries happen, you have to win regardless.

Well you can say the exact same thing about Westbrook/Wall.

It's always been clear that elite pg's with athletism have a higher potential than players like D-Will/Paul.
    It's just rare that people reach that potential instead of relying on their athletism which will eventually run out.

That's the reason why Jason Kidd/Steve Nash are two of the greatet pg's to play the game of basketball yet few of these athletic beast have been able to mimic their success

did yung d-will stop posting when deron left ? just wondering

i guess were gonna be seeing more bumps of early season rose threads, its irritating but the guy deserves it i guess

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    did yung d-will stop posting when deron left ? just wondering

i guess were gonna be seeing more bumps of early season rose threads, its irritating but the guy deserves it i guess
    I debated with that guy for a good 2+ years about how good Rose was going to be.

I almost miss his crazy ass. He got showed up for real this year.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Yep I told you so
    Lol nice bump; though you should have bumped once he receives the MVP trophy, its basically just a formality now.