Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is this picture real

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    Incorrect. His net worth is only 60 million, and Parker is making far more per year than Henry, meaning he will easily surpass him in net worth by himself. Eva doesn't even need to be in the conversation since Parker has more money than Henry by himself.

He might pass him in the future but as of now his net worth is half of Henry's.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phong

He might pass him in the future but as of now his net worth is half of Henry's.
    Parker signed a 66m deal back in '05 which ends after this season. 66m is more than 60m, last I checked.

And this of course, excludes the fact that TP will be making more than double (nearly triple) what Henry will for the rest of their respective careers. Henry simply has more now because he was making larger dollars earlier.

So as for their paychecks, Parker is destroying him by a hilariously large margin. If Parker puts up a good season this year which is likely, he's going to get another huge deal, which will cement the fact that he's worth much more than Henry.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Parker signed a 66m deal back in '05 which ends after this season. 66m is more than 60m, last I checked.

And this of course, excludes the fact that TP will be making more than double (nearly triple) what Henry will for the rest of their respective careers. Henry simply has more now because he was making larger dollars earlier.

So as for their paychecks, Parker is destroying him by a hilariously large margin. If Parker puts up a good season this year which is likely, he's going to get another huge deal, which will cement the fact that he's worth much more than Henry.
    lol henry's ahead of him right now minus endorsement deals. Henry is richer.

Net worth =/= accumulated salaries. You know you have to pay taxes and other shit right?
    Once income tax hit, he'll get only half of those $66 millions if he's lucky.
    And as far as endorsements deals, Henry blows Parker out of the water.

French Athletes Earnings 2009
    - Henry: 18.8 millions €
    - Parker: 11.1 millions €

French Athletes Earnings 2008
    - Henry: 17.7 millions €
    - Parker: 9.6 millions €

French Athletes Earnings 2007
    - Henry: 17.3 millions €
    - Parker: 10 millions €

French Athletes Earnings 2006
    - Henry: 14 millions €
    - Parker: 11 millions €

I can go way back if you want me to keep going but it will get ugly for Parker.
    Those 4 years I posted, Henry made 67.8 millions € ($86 million).
    So yeah, those 66 millions $ over 6 years are so impressive.
    Last edited by Phong; 08-21-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    lol henry's ahead of him right now minus endorsement deals. Henry is richer.
    so we are assuming Parker has NO endorsements ?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb

LOL
    that guy in his time was the best player in the world. i'll leave it at that

LOL
    As far as I know Parker has a $800,000/year endorsement deal with Nike. Has he ever had his own commercial? I only remember him in commercials "packaged" with other players. That was back in 2007

Henry has a $8.4 million/year with Gilette and a $2.8 million/year with Reebok. He also has other endorsements (which I don't know the amounts) with Pepsi, Tommy Hilfiger and Renault (french car manufacturer). He was also signed to Nike before joining Reebok.

Do you see who Thierry Henry is standing next to?
    That should tell you something about his status.
    Last edited by Phong; 08-21-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

lol, the guy's just getting up.

And Tony is way more rich/good looking than that dude anyway. He doesn't have anything to worry about. TP makes like 4x as much as that guy, and is already hitting it.
    Your so wrong. Thierry Henry makes much, much more money and is far more famous worldwide than Parker. I don't think he is blatantly checking her out though anyway

LOL
    these guys have no idea of anything outside this country (USA)

If you were to convert both these guys from their respective sports and fanbases to the NFL tony parker would be like wes welker and henry would be like tom brady.

I usually hit open layups

seriously you guys overrate Eva Longoria way more than the typical celtic fan overrates Rajon Rondo.

Eva Longoria is average at most.

Quote Originally Posted by shizzouts
    seriously you guys overrate Eva Longoria way more than the typical celtic fan overrates Rajon Rondo.

Eva Longoria is average at most.
    Get the fuck off this site right now.

these guys have no idea of anything outside this country (USA)
    Indeed.

So yeah I'm gonna repeat it: Thierry Henry is richer than Tony Parker and Eva Longoria combined.

I usually hit open layups

Get the fuck off this site right now.
    she has a rectangular shaped body when you look at her, barely has a waist, oh yeah that's sooo hot. personally, i'd rather have a woman that is curvier!

Banned

My god you're stupid.

Where OJ Mayo Happens mayo'sgrizz's Avatar

the 4 facts of this pic:

parker makes more money now as stated.
    thierry henry has made wayyyy more in career.
    he is getting up and getting a sneak peak.
    eva is foxy as hell son.