Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What players in nba history could have won more than 6 rings with the Bulls

Are you hoping for us to say Kobe?

owwwww

Default Re: What players in nba history could have won more than 6 rings with the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    I'll go even further: any top 15 player could have won at least one, possibly a few rings, with that team. No one would win 6 in 6 years the way Jordan did. Guys like Magic/Bird could win 4-5; a guy like Kobe would win 3-4 imo.
    Kareem/Grant/Pippen (crazy defensive frontline with a high volume efficient scorer like Kareem) + shooters + GOAT coach...where is the weakness in that team? Who is stopping them? That's 6+ rings in the bag if rest of the teams remain as they were.

Hakeem/Grant/Pippen/BJ is also sick. Magic and Bird don't fit as well with those teams imo, a scoring center (who is not a liability in crunch time) or a high volume scoring SG are what fit best with those teams.
    Last edited by Fatal9; 09-03-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    You do realise that, with the exception of Pippen, none of those players were on both 3-Peats with MJ.

First 3-Peat:
    [LIST][*]Horace Grant [*]B.J. Armstrong[*]John Paxson[*]Scottie Pippen[/LIST]
    Second 3-Peat:
    [LIST][*]Scottie Pippen[*]Ron Harper[*]Dennis Rodman[*]Steve Kerr[/LIST]

How would you react if I started the thread:

See what just happened?

someones butt is hurt

and i made this thread because im sick of all the stupid "what if jordan had shaq" garbage

or "jordan would have won more rings with shaq"

fact is 5 or more guys would have won more rings than jordan with those bulls teams

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    I'll go even further: any top 15 player could have won at least one, possibly a few rings, with that team. No one would win 6 in 6 years the way Jordan did. Guys like Magic/Bird could win 4-5; a guy like Kobe would win 3-4 imo.
    It all depends on what stage of their careers each player is in. Jordan had a longer prime than Magic or Bird so it's hard to compare because Phil didn't come to Chicago until Jordan's 6th season when Pippen emerged as an all-star. I can't think of anyone who could have won with Jordan's 80's casts.

It's also tough to say how well those teams would have complemented Magic and Bird.

As far as Kobe? He's obviously a more direct comparison because his game is the most similar to Jordan's, but again, it depends on what stage of his career he got that team in. I think Kobe was first ready to lead a team in the 2005-2006 season.

It's tough to imagine any of the other top 10 perimeter players winning 6 in that situation. Bird would have the best chance if we assumed that Bird entered the league in 1990 because otherwise his longevity wouldn't allow him to challenge it.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney2084
    someones butt is hurt

and i made this thread because im sick of all the stupid "what if jordan had shaq" garbage

fact is 5 or more guys would have won more rings than jordan with those bulls teams
    Not butt-hurt at all, I'm just sick of agenda-driven trolls, you being the absolute worst, continually making these bullshit Kobe threads and don't try and say that it isn't intended to be about kobe.
    If you're going to try and make a thread like this, at least know what you are talking about, or try to pretend to.

Kobe trolls started it, the Jordan threads get made, I'm assuming, to show you guys
    A) how f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking annoying it is, and
    B) How wrong you tools truly are.

lol i think it's hilarious how much griffloser says "lol u mad" or "lol u butthurt". He must be either homosexual or actually butthurt all the time. Probably from taking it from Kobe. I mean I think Kobe is a great player.. but damn.

Not butt-hurt at all, I'm just sick of agenda-driven trolls, you being the absolute worst, continually making these bullshit Kobe threads and don't try and say that it isn't intended to be about kobe.
    If you're going to try and make a thread like this, at least know what you are talking about, or try to pretend to.

Kobe trolls started it, the Jordan threads get made, I'm assuming, to show you guys
    A) how ****ing annoying it is, and
    I would say nice post but any post that is in response to a post by griffag is a failed post.

Banned

A) how f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking annoying it is, and

butts be hurtin

Bol'd over

butts be hurtin
    Nice come back.

someones butt is hurt

how is that a fact? lol.

Banned

Nice come back.

thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    how is that a fact? lol.

because no one other than jordan has quit on life as many times as he

and theres atleast 5 other legends with just as much to offer if not more

wilt, kobe, magic, bird = all would have played from 1990 to 2001 if not a single injury or illness held them back

and the bulls would be atleast 7 time champs

Unhappy Re: What players in nba history could have won more than 6 rings with the Bulls

what players could have stepped in during their prime and won 7 with that roster?

- Horace Grant
    - BJ armstrong
    - John Paxson
    - Scottie Pippen
    - Ron Harper
    - Dennis Rodman
    - Steve Kerr
    - Tony Kukoc

You do realise that, with the exception of Pippen, none of those players were on both 3-Peats with MJ.

[COLOR="Red"]First 3-Peat[/COLOR]:
    [LIST][*]Horace Grant [*]B.J. Armstrong[*]John Paxson[*]Scottie Pippen[/LIST]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Second 3-Peat[/COLOR]:
    [LIST][*]Scottie Pippen[*]Ron Harper[*]Dennis Rodman[*]Steve Kerr[/LIST]

How would you react if I started the thread:

See what just happened?
    this

High School Varsity 6th Man

someones butt is hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    how is that a fact? lol.
    because no one other than jordan has quit on life as many times as he
    I warned the mods after this idiots first post on this site, he has done nothing but prove me right. Why is he still here?

College superstar

I'm not going to come in here and bash Kobe because I hate griffmoney, Kobe is a great player. It is unfortunate that retarded folk like griffmoney help towards ruining kobes image.

It screams insecurity.

please send money to griffmoney family