Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Hateraid Classic: All-Time Sneaker Draft (by Jizzo, a homage to Hateraid)

I'll do this just to see it happen, but my knowledge on kicks is average at best.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: ISH Hateraid Classic: All-Time Sneaker Draft (by Jizzo, a homage to Hateraid)

a couple more people and we can get this rockin.

shocked at the passiveness towards this great draft.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    a couple more people and we can get this rockin.

shocked at the passiveness towards this great draft.
    You don't have much structure in terms of evaluation, and shoes, like fashion and other forms of art, is more subjective than some of the other topics we've had.

not a hardcore shoehead but i'd do it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    You don't have much structure in terms of evaluation, and shoes, like fashion and other forms of art, is more subjective than some of the other topics we've had.
    yep, all true, but if you know sneakers than you know what is hot and what isn't.

this draft is also a chance for the sneakerhead or collector to get some fresh ideas and maybe some insight on some kicks they may not have thought of before.

for example:

"Wow, Stro took XXXXX in round three, judging by the picture they look really nice, might have to cop me a pair."

that is the kind of shit I am looking at taking away from this.

and RE your earlier question, opening the draft up to loafers and boots etc... might be a bit much. If someone drafts a pair of Solomon hiking boots or something of that ilk for one of their open slots it's cool, but we want to keep it in the athletic realm.

im down for this when will you be starting..... gotta a few pairs already in my head

NBA Superstar

Me
    hateraid
    stro
    prof murder
    inspired lebowski
    kebabstall
    tian
    bk33
    datduded

one more and we got a draft, c'mon people...

I will join.

you ready to get the draft goin J ????

NBA Superstar

Dasher makes it complete, I will draw names from a hat and we will get this shit going tomorrow.

Cheers boys!

NBA Superstar

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the 9th and final round is a 'wackest kicks' round so bring out the junk then.

YOU MUST POST A PIC OR YOUR SELECTION IS VOID.

You have 12 hours to pick.

BK33...you are on the clock.

Inspired Lebowski, you are on the clock at 3:20pm EST regardless of wether BK33 has picked or not.

Jizzo, you are on the clock at 3:20am EST (24 hours from now)

i'm first?! holy ish i'm not prepared gaaah where do i start, gimme a few mins

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

This sounds promising.

it really came down to, if i had to wear one shoes for the rest of my life what would it be, and it wasn't much of a debate for me

i can walk in them, ball in them, go clubbin in them, go to the mall in them, wear them with jeans, khakis, a set of suit, to senior prom, to job interviews, everything!

Quote Originally Posted by bk33
    it really came down to, if i had to wear one shoes for the rest of my life what would it be, and it wasn't much of a debate for me

i can walk in them, ball in them, go clubbin in them, go to the mall in them, wear them with jeans, khakis, a set of suit, to senior prom, to job interviews, everything!
    Nice pick, classics