Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Hateraid Classic: All-Time Sneaker Draft (by Jizzo, a homage to Hateraid)

Quote Originally Posted by bk33

i can walk in them, ball in them, go clubbin in them, go to the mall in them, wear them with jeans, khakis, a set of suit
    most definitely

to senior prom, to job interviews
    that's pushing it for me

NBA Superstar

Default Re: ISH Hateraid Classic: All-Time Sneaker Draft (by Jizzo, a homage to Hateraid)

Uptowns go first, great pick!

Inspired you're on the clock.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

AJ1. I'll go into depth later, just keeping it moving right now.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    AJ1. I'll go into depth later, just keeping it moving right now.

another solid pick right here.

NBA Superstar

For this one I have to bite Lebowski a bit and go for my all time favorite shoe.

AIR JORDAN 3

At the apex of both function and style, the AJ3 is in my most humble of opinion the best sneaker ever created.

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Just to clarify, you 1st three guys are done with Nikes now? Can't take any other shoes from that brand for the rest of the draft?

Certified ISHiot.

Air Jordan XI.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    For this one I have to bite Lebowski a bit and go for my all time favorite shoe.

AIR JORDAN 3

At the apex of both function and style, the AJ3 is in my most humble of opinion the best sneaker ever created.

My favorite J's of all time. First to do elephant print.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tian820
    Just to clarify, you 1st three guys are done with Nikes now? Can't take any other shoes from that brand for the rest of the draft?
    wrong.

the rules state:

you must choose shoes from at least FIVE different companies
    and we have 9 rounds (including the 9th 'wackest kicks round') so we can choose up to 4 more pairs of Nikes.

C'mon guys! Two of the greatest most inspirational shoes are still out there!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    C'mon guys! Two of the greatest most inspirational shoes are still out there!
    I wanted to pick about 10 shoes with that pick. I hope some are still around, next round.

No spoilers

Dasher is on the clock...

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    wrong.

the rules state:

and we have 9 rounds (including the 9th 'wackest kicks round') so we can choose up to 4 more pairs of Nikes.
    Ah I misread initially then. Thanks

Also I'm on my phone until tonight so if it gets to me I might not be able to post a picture at 1st but I can edit one in later on

nice few picks i figured jordans would go fast and early, Damn i love those 11's though i was hoping they would be around when i got to pick. I got a few kicks in mind though. whos turn is it ?

I'm not going to be on until like 7:30 tonight because of classes. I've really only got one shoe in mind for my first pick. Should I pm to someone that has already picked?

I'm Prof if you didn't know/realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Baker
    I'm not going to be on until like 7:30 tonight because of classes. I've really only got one shoe in mind for my first pick. Should I pm to someone that has already picked?

I'm Prof if you didn't know/realize.
    yeah maybe you should PM Izzo