Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Why not go up and talk to her? Or just keep it to yourself?

for the same reason men on construction sites hoot and holler at women... its a male dominated environment and guys sometimes act that way in those situations..

they arent really trying to 'hook up'.... they are bonding like men in these types of situations do...

they stare at women and make comments

its obvious this would happen in this situation especially with what she wears.. people simply dont think this is news nor is it big deal.. matter of fact I see overwhelmingly on most comments Ive seen on multiple sites, people are basically in agreement.... this isnt news

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    for the same reason men on construction sites hoot and holler at women... its a male dominated environment and guys sometimes act that way in those situations..

they arent really trying to 'hook up'.... they are bonding like men in these types of situations do...

they stare at women and make comments

its obvious this would happen in this situation especially with what she wears.. people simply dont think this is news nor is it big deal.. matter of fact I see overwhelmingly on most comments Ive seen on multiple sites, people are basically in agreement.... this isnt news
    i don't think it's a big deal at all and maybe i'm being too logical, but why not just whisper to yourselves and not make your owner the billionaire who pays you have to issue a public apology to a news bimbo and allow the nfl to lecture him on sexual harrasment. my daughter the 3 yr old knows if someone takes her stuff she'd be within her rights to smack them but you shouldn't actually do it. the jets don't?

i just think they acted stupid. if they made a comment like WOW, or something i get it. t he throwing the ball over her head and Jenkins yelling for her to go away, it's more bullying than catcalls, no?

i don't think it's a big deal at all and maybe i'm being too logical, but why not just whisper to yourselves and not make your owner the billionaire who pays you have to issue a public apology to a news bimbo and allow the nfl to lecture him on sexual harrasment. my daughter the 3 yr old knows if someone takes her stuff she'd be within her rights to smack them but you shouldn't actually do it. the jets don't?

i just think they acted stupid. if they made a comment like WOW, or something i get it. t he throwing the ball over her head and Jenkins yelling for her to go away, it's more bullying than catcalls, no?

they probably didnt think it would be a big deal either... and cat call can be pretty rude... talking about what you would like to do expicitly to a female as she walks by is pretty rude...

its rude and some women get it anyway even if dressed appropriately...

I think that the lockeroom atmosphere is the way it has always been and its just that the owners and front office people would like whatever is said and done in the locker room to stay in the locker room..

if it gets out? then they gotta automatically go into damage control because they dont wanna lose those dollars that might go away.

This girl is no sports reporter. She's a F'in slut.

Trust me.

Banned

This chick's whole schtick is that she's the 'sexiest reporter in Mexico' or whatever. If she really wanted to be respected as a journalist, she'd stop dressing like a middle-aged Spice Girl and get herself some pant suits. Her style of dress doesn't give a pass for inappropriate behavior, but if she wants to be taken seriously as a professional, she'd dress/act like one. Imagine if a male reporter was walking around like this in WNBA locker rooms or after a women's tennis match?

Keep it professional dammit

BTW, more pics of that girl's booty please

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    This chick's whole schtick is that she's the 'sexiest reporter in Mexico' or whatever. If she really wanted to be respected as a journalist, she'd stop dressing like a middle-aged Spice Girl and get herself some pant suits. Her style of dress doesn't give a pass for inappropriate behavior, but if she wants to be taken seriously as a professional, she'd dress/act like one. Imagine if a male reporter was walking around like this in WNBA locker rooms or after a women's tennis match?

Keep it professional dammit

BTW, more pics of that girl's booty please

Local High School Star

I personally don't feel bad for her(and I'm female) I mean really you sell yourself as a sex object and then when you go into an all male lockerroom what did you expect? I mean if this was Suzy Kolber etc I'm sure she'd be taken more seriously than this chick.

Regardless she's getting what she wanted attention.

Personally there should be no reporters in the lockerroom male or female.

Banned

it'd be perfect if they just banned reporters from the locker rooms to squash this whole issue. the fgt reporter that made the accusations just screwed his/her whole in. it doesn't even make sense they allow it considering the whole point of a locker room is taking showers and changing

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    it'd be perfect if they just banned reporters from the locker rooms to squash this whole issue. the fgt reporter that made the accusations just screwed his/her whole in. it doesn't even make sense they allow it considering the whole point of a locker room is taking showers and changing
    Yeah, I always thought that was weird. I'm like couldn't they just ask them question in the press conference or after they are done in the locker room?

i haven't said once this bimbo pretending to be a reporter didn't ask for it. But that doesn't make you less of an idiot for acting the way the Jets did. The actual things they did was retarded. Why not go up and talk to her? Or just keep it to yourself? They threw footballs over her head. Jenkins yelled to intimidate her. It was really just extraordinarily stupid.

For real... to me though, she looks like the type of girl you can get at pretty easily, too. You can tell by the fact that she's ugly in the face but wears a lot of make up and has a body that looks like it's had a lot of work done.

She looks good from the back or far away, and her accent is hot... but yeah the way she dresses is definitely to get attention.

You know, she wanted Sanchez though.

Whatever, though... going into a locker room with a revealing outfit is sexual harassment, to me. Girls shouldn't be in there, period.

-Smak

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    This also isn't the first time she's been in a male locker room before. Looking at the pics, she wore more revealing clothing in other places than the Jets locker room (seriously, yall must have missed her during world cup) and there seemed to be no problems then. She goes to the Jets locker room and here we are.
    I'm sure she has been looked at and whistled at before. Again, she wasn't even the one who complained. A women reporter's advocacy group representative (i.e some other reporter who saw it) did. If Mrs. TattleTell was always around, I'm 100% sure this wouldn't be the first or last time this "issue" arose.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The Jets seem to have something going on with hot reporters. They used to (maybe still do) have Jenn Sterger as their sideline reporter.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Speaking of which, Freudian slip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80LMoyWD00U

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    The Jets seem to have something going on with hot reporters. They used to (maybe still do) have Jenn Sterger as their sideline reporter.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Secondly, the team, or even moreso, the players involved, should apologize, if they made her feel uncomfortable
    She shouldn't dress like she's begging to get fu[color=black]cked[/color] if she doesn't like crass comments.