Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default How Dinoradja f*cked us...

Dinoradja who also goes by 'loot' these days really pulled some grimy shit. He volunteered to participate in a fantasy football league some of us ISHers threw together last minute. It is a money league and there was/is a certain amount of trust involved when choosing to participate.

Once we decided we were going to go forward with the league we created an account on www.leaguesafe.com. Leaguesafe is a third party website that collects entry fees and disperses them at the end of the year (a really cool website). Prior to the draft it was mandatory that everyone be paid up and in good standing with LS. He was one of the first people to pay up and was very hands on as far as participating in league discussion, making suggestions, etc.

Our draft was held about 10 days before the start of the season. Everyone showed up and the draft went about as smooth as an online draft can go. Little did we know at the time that there is a clause in the website that allows you to withdraw your funds even after you've already paid in full, prior to the season starting. He was privy to this and proceeded to withdraw his money without mentioning it to ANYONE.

It went totally unnoticed because we were all under the impression everyone had paid. He didn't have the strongest draft but he was making numerous roster changes and proposing multiple trades. Nothing out of the ordinary by any means for someone who is unhappy with their team. He goes on to lose his week 1 match up but manages to acquire up Brandon Jackson who is regarded as the number 1 waiver wire addition so far. His team isn't great but it's not completely awful either.

Anyway this takes us up to yesterday. The majority of the league requested that a waiver system be implemented, partly because Dino would just add players on Sunday before anyone else got a chance to. It was agreed upon by the majority of the league that we would use a system called rolling waivers. For those of you who aren't familiar with this, it basically resets the waivers weekly and rewards the teams in last place with the highest priority. Essentially this is a system that was to his benefit considering he didn't have the strongest team.

Then I see this message pop up on the message board:

And u all wonder why I took my money back. Rules and settings keep changing and u don't even have the roster requirements right this league is bs and the comish is an idiot
    Immediately I go to check the leaguesafe site and low and behold his funds have been withdrawn. Not only did he pull one of the lamest moves of the century but he did it prior to the season even starting. Before this waiver system was even suggested much less implemented.

This guy who goes by 'Nathaniel White' and lives in Texas. He has to be the biggest scumlord I've ever encountered on here. After observing his behavior on ISH I felt bad for the guy. He was clearly a dude with issues but I and many others were duped into thinking he was harmless and maybe just ultra sensitive. He is all of those things and way worse. He is a liar and cheat.

Dino I know you're reading this. You're going to be hit with insta-karma you fat tool. How does it feel that you're 40 and still and you can't keep your toes on the ground?

He posted one last message before we locked him out of the league that read:

Dont be mad girls, I requested this 2 days after the draft, I only joined to make u cry, and here u are, crying. LOL
    More like you drafted a shit ass team and couldn't cut it.

Really low stuff.
    Last edited by Stinky Dog; 09-16-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: How Dinoradja f*cked us...

Dude, this is Dino Radja:

You've been had.

Dude was a one of the worst posters on ISH for a long stretch. Do you know how bad of a poster you have to be to be one of the worst posters on ISH?

Very good NBA starter

Yeah that is pretty ****ed up. I thought he decided to flop last second but this is pretty bad IMO

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

So what happens now? Just a dead team?

The champ is here. The Big Skinny's Avatar

Man thats pretty grimey. is your league still going on?

That's what happens when you deal with money on the internet. Seems like loot is superior in all facets of life to you guys.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

If $50 means that much to you why even join? Just to get a kick out of screwing the other 11 guys over? Is your life that pathetic?

Good High School Starter

Yes a dead team. Not a lot of other options. We're just going to set his roster weekly and god forbid he manages to make the playoffs and win the league outright the money will be dispersed to the second place finisher.

Really ruins everyone's fun. Wish there was something we could do.

His name is Nathaniel White.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

[COLOR="Black"]b[/COLOR]itch made

How Dinoradja f*cked us...
    nice and slow?

Banned

i don't think loot was that bad from what i remember. i know he had a lot of posts that were fine. altho i think i read someone else took over his account? it could've been somebody else i don't really follow that shit.

anyways i don't agree with changing rules after the fact unless EVERYONE agrees. i understand waiver wire pickup issues, but you snooze you lose if thats how you guys had it originally set up. i wish my league would do first come first serve, but no we all have to wait until early sunday morning and follow pick times just to make our picks so everyone supposedly has a 'fair' chance

if he has/had a decent team then i don't see what the big deal is. get somebody else to jump in. how much is the entry fee?

What a fucking fat ass faggot.

Why would anybody invite that dumb, fat, conehead looking motherfcker into their fantasy league? It has been well known for quite some time that he is a terrible person/poster. He made a thread dedicated to making fun of mentally handicapped children for gods sake. This miserable fat bastard gets so bent out of shape when people make fun of his parkinsons, you would think he would know better than making fun of other handicapped people for something out of their control.

If I had this clowns address I would definitely send a pizza or craigslist whore to his house
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-16-2010 at 12:28 PM.