Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Famous White Women that have a fetish for black guys

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

We all know that famous black men go for white females, but what about the famous white women that go for black men. This thread is for them.

Kim Kardashian and Chelsea Handler are two of the biggest black lovers in the entertainment business, but feel free to add on.
    Hell yea i'll beat that up real good!

I didnt know chelsea handler has a thing for black guys

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You just got the idiot award of the day.

Lol It's not a scam you retard, it's comedy...Yeah, she really pulled the wool over our eyes with her black **** inside her cunnt routine, I bet you she's laughin eerily inside her dressing room as we speak. Or....it could be that a middle aged blond chick talkin about huge black cocks inside her is just funny? You think she's scamming the crowd into let her get away with coarse material? Have you even seen her act? I doubt she gives a fukk who she offends.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Don't remember the last time I saw a black guy with a good looking white girl here in Toronto. It's almost always a fat cow on their side and they don't even care.
    same around here.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba View Post

We all know that famous black men go for white females, but what about the famous white women that go for black men. This thread is for them.

Kim Kardashian and Chelsea Handler are two of the biggest black lovers in the entertainment business, but feel free to add on.
    didn't know about Chelsea,glad to know this

Looks like Kim and Heidi went back to white dick.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Kardashian‘s ain’t white

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba View Post

Isn't Kim half black?

I wouldn't call it a fetish, just your preference. I dated white and Hispanic girls but I always knew I would marry a Hispanic girl because that's my overall preference though i do like women of all colors.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I wouldn't call it a fetish, just your preference. I dated white and Hispanic girls but I always knew I would marry a Hispanic cousin because that's my overall preference though i do like women of all colors.
    We know.

Lisa Lampanelli

I find generally overweight women exclusively go for black men. Not sure if it's due to low self esteem or that most black men have lower standards. Likely it's the combination of both. Women like Kim K are the exceptions.

Banned

I dont even mind rich successful black men hooking up with white women.

its when broke hoodrats corrupt white women and leave them with kids and no financial support. that's when I would rather they stick with their own kind. dont corrupt people's daughters and ruin their lives. they're mostly just in a rebellious stage due to daddy issues caused by women becoming the law of the household and men having almost no power over decision making and in most cases are part of a broken home due to women not depending on a man anymore due to having the government to fall back on. this causes a lot of single parent households and absent fathers through no fault of their own. which breeds incel liberal self hating white males and rebellious sluts with daddy issues.

they just need time to grow up and realize it's society and not their parents fault or their own fault that their families failed.

unless you have a job and an education or you're an athlete. please stay away from our daughters. all they're looking for is a big dick and a way to upset us. mixed couples are rarely ever about finding the right person. it's about finding the wrong person to draw attention to yourself. which is why none of these people ever stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    We know.
    I got this libturd boi on a leash, always following me around like a lovesick puppy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

This thread is perfect for Patrick ... he can tell us how he gets white girls/

Stern - can tell us what black guys think about layin' a white chick ... how he wet dreams over their thoughts .. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    I dont even mind rich successful black men hooking up with white women.

its when broke hoodrats corrupt white women and leave them with kids and no financial support. that's when I would rather they stick with their own kind. dont corrupt people's daughters and ruin their lives. they're mostly just in a rebellious stage due to daddy issues caused by women becoming the law of the household and men having almost no power over decision making and in most cases are part of a broken home due to women not depending on a man anymore due to having the government to fall back on. this causes a lot of single parent households and absent fathers through no fault of their own. which breeds incel liberal self hating white males and rebellious sluts with daddy issues.

they just need time to grow up and realize it's society and not their parents fault or their own fault that their families failed.

unless you have a job and an education or you're an athlete. please stay away from our daughters. all they're looking for is a big dick and a way to upset us. mixed couples are rarely ever about finding the right person. it's about finding the wrong person to draw attention to yourself. which is why none of these people ever stay together.
    Its not like white men like kenny offer anything better than their black counter parts.

Poor white women.