Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default So i broke up with my GF after 5 years

Awfull experience

This girl, not only she was funny, talkative, cute and smart, everybody was lile inlove with her. But she also fell for a **** up like me. Typical movie story

After 5 years things have gotten more serious. Next week she was supposed to move in, she already bought new shit, made plans to move in , she thought everything is alright and that i loved her very much and she loved me and blah blah blah.

One day she asks me if i still love her and i say yes of course. The next day i am calling her to tell her i don't want her anymore and that i don't want her moving in and that i am breaking up with her. Through all of my life i have never hurt anybody and then i had to rip this little loving soul apart. She keeps calling me telling me she will do anything and she will be whoever i want her to be just to get back together. I keep trying to convince her i am nothing but a egoistic , self righteus basterd that she should forget.

Every guy wants her, yet she can't stop buzzing me.

I feel so god damn awfull for hurting this girl i have never felt so depressed. The way she cried over the phone and told me how great we can be together made it feel like the ****ing Notebook.

So by the end of this 'cool story bro" bullshit story i fell like i am the most diabolical guy i know. This girl never hurt me nor she ever wanted to , she wanted me to feel like a superstar my whole life. Ask me why i wanted to throw all that away and i can not answer it.

Cool story brah!!!!!!

Default Re: So i broke up with my GF after 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Awfull experience

This girl, not only she was funny, talkative, cute and smart, everybody was lile inlove with her. But she also fell for a **** up like me. Typical movie story

After 5 years things have gotten more serious. Next week she was supposed to move in, she already bought new shit, made plans to move in , she thought everything is alright and that i loved her very much and she loved me and blah blah blah.

One day she asks me if i still love her and i say yes of course. The next day i am calling her to tell her i don't want her anymore and that i don't want her moving in and that i am breaking up with her. Through all of my life i have never hurt anybody and then i had to rip this little loving soul apart. She keeps calling me telling me she will do anything and she will be whoever i want her to be just to get back together. I keep trying to convince her i am nothing but a egoistic , self righteus basterd that she should forget.

I feel so god damn awfull for hurting this girl i have never felt so depressed. The way she cried over the phone and told me how great we can be together made it feel like the ****ing Notebook.

So by the end of this 'cool story bro" bullshit story i fell like i am the most diabolical guy i know. This girl never hurt me nor she ever wanted to , she wanted me to feel like a superstar my whole life. Ask me why i wanted to throw all that away and i can not answer it.

Cool story brah!!!!!!
    stopped reading at that

u read all son

don't deny it

You should have just posted this in the dick move thread instead of creating a new one. How could you be so heartless?

Awfull experience

Cool story brah!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    You should have just posted this in the dick move thread instead of creating a new one. How could you be so heartless?

she's probably fat.

asshole

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Yeah, U Sad.

pics or ex

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Fking heartless pr1ck

Seriously. Some people said i did the right thing. Because , have i had waited longer after she moved in and be unhappy , then she would be even more hurt.

But i dunno what had overcomed me. I guess i am one of those spoiled d1cks who have something good in their life and throw it away like it is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BRabbiT
    she's probably fat.

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    pics or ex

I have some pics posted here of her

Time for a bunch of meaningless sex.

JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY JohnWall2's Avatar

Awfull experience

Cool story brah!!!!!!
    didnt read

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Yeah, U Sad.
    Lol yeah man