Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Obamacare goes into effect, side effects already appearing

Quote Originally Posted by the GIBBET
    You do know that when businesses see tax increases, they pass a share of the burden onto consumers in the form of price hikes..............right?

Please, please say right.
    You do know that this "business" expensive of employee health care carries tax breaks right?

Also, yes or no did you read the link I posted.

Won Avy Bet

Quote Originally Posted by simcjt
    You do know that this "business" expensive of employee health care carries tax breaks right?

I can't answer a question that doesn't make sense.

I can't answer a question that doesn't make sense.
    Do you own a business?

When filling taxes like everyone must do on a yearly basis, companies will get tax breaks based on how many employees they have among other things. If their is an increase in expensive on having an employee their are tax breaks. What is so hard to understand?

If you don't own a business and make at the very least under $100,000 none of this shit applies to you. If you owned a business you would understand what is going on

Won Avy Bet

Do you own a business?

When filling taxes like everyone must do on a yearly basis, companies will get tax breaks based on how many employees they have among other things. If their is an increase in expensive on having an employee their are tax breaks.

What is so hard to understand?

You CAN NOT be serious.

Banned

You do know that when businesses see tax increases, they pass a share of the burden onto consumers in the form of price hikes..............right?

small business's will be getting tax breaks. correct me if i'm wrong but its something like 98% of business's vs 2% based on income. where are you seeing they're all going to get taxed so much, and costs/services will be raised?

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    small business's will be getting tax breaks. correct me if i'm wrong but its something like 98% of business's vs 2% based on income. where are you seeing they're all going to get taxed so much, and costs/services will be raised?
    Sanity.

Lol at this thread. This guy is a right wing nutcase.

They said the stimulus wouldn't work either but many nonpartisan economists have said that it has worked. Not only that, but there should have been more money in the package.

Now they want to talk about the universal health care not working?

You republicans had your turn, you ruined everything, lost all credibilty. You don't get an opinion now. America can't afford to crash and burn with you while the rich get more billions to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

They said the stimulus wouldn't work either but many nonpartisan economists have said that it has worked. Not only that, but there should have been more money in the package.

You republicans had your turn, you ruined everything, lost all credibilty. You don't get an opinion now. America can't afford to crash and burn with you while the rich get more billions to horde.
    In all fairness the ballout/stimulus was originally done through the republican side I believe. The 2 main presidential candidates fully backed it. Unless your referring to something recent Obama has done.

Won Avy Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle

The cost of this plan is 940 billion over 10 years.

But, hey, individuals aren't paying for it. And businesses are getting tax breaks!

Who exactly is paying for this???

Oh, right, the government's magical money fairy! La dee da, keep your head in that sand, I'm sure it's nice and warm.

Read the link I post. It explains everything from a non-U.S. source. It's set up to actually decrease the deficit though it is a stretch.

Won Avy Bet

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

Ah yes, the college football fan mentality. Don't know a single thing about the plays, the formations, the positions, the stategies, tactics, approaches, but........ you love to just pick a side and scream in everybody's face how much your side is better than theirs! Unfortunately the people who do it in politics, such as in your case, also give themselves the misguided impression that they are intelligent and/or have a clue.

Won Avy Bet

Read the link I post. It explains everything from a non-U.S. source. It's set up to actually decrease the deficit though it is a stretch.

Oh, forgive me. 788 billion net cost.

Oh, forgive me. 788 billion net cost.
    Read the link I post.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8579658.stm

Now start trolling again with the most basic facts since you can't even get that straight. A better option would be to just stop posting all together.

Won Avy Bet

Read the link I post.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8579658.stm

Now start trolling again with the most basic facts since you can't even get that straight. A better option would be to just stop posting all together.
    I have read the link you posted long before you posted it.

You have no idea what you're saying. You are not explaining anything with your own words and opinions, simply mumbling talking points that you think you inferred from other sources. You seem to truly be in way over your hear in this discussion.

You have no concept of how economics works. All you know is that you want "free" healthcare because it makes you feel good, and you don't care about long term feasability and practicality, you just want your emotions satisfied by knowing that those evil rich people will be forced to share with everyone. You are exactly the type of voter the authors of this bill hoped to appease.

Where does the money come from for this???? Tell me in your own words, right now.

We are pulling the initial money that pays for this out of thin air. The same way we came up with the money for the bailout.

This is not even Obamacare because if you watched the election this is actually what McCain said he would do. Tax credits to those who couldn't afford insurance.

It's the same shit going on. This whole ****ing thing is Health Insurance reform and I love it because I no longer have a co-pay.