Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Building 7 (WTC) Collapse (different angle)

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    You are definitely crazy.

Since it was the firemens job, why weren't they continuing to put out the fires? Silverstein isn't a firemen. They weren't taking orders from him.

The firemen made the judgement that the building was going to collapse on it's own. That is why they were pulled out.

If you were a fireman putting your life on the line to put out a fire in a large building, wouldn't you be a little upset if you found out that building was already wired to blow?

SMH at this dumbass.
    You might be the thickest ****ing person I have ever encountered. I don't even feel like walking you through this maybe after your balls drop we'll discuss this as rational human beings. ****ing kids, god damn.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    post some facts.. people are waiting...
    Scroll up to my previous posts, and after that feel free to scoff. The info has been already presented scoff away.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Scroll up to my previous posts, and after that feel free to scoff. The info has been already presented scoff away.
    ??? where? i missed it link me to the part where there's proof it was an insurance job... all i see is you saying it was, i see no links no nothing...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

post some facts.. people are waiting...
    Go through the entire thread.

??? where? i missed it link me to the part where there's proof it was an insurance job... all i see is you saying it was, i see no links no nothing...
    So basically Silverstein was the lease holder of WTC7 during 9/11. He took out a big ass insurance policy in July of 01, pretty much all this is in the bottom links provided.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
    http://******************.com/WRHART...?q=cutter.html

This is a video of him saying that he was told by the firemen that the building is not stable so he chose to "pull it".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

You might be the thickest ****ing person I have ever encountered. I don't even feel like walking you through this maybe after your balls drop we'll discuss this as rational human beings. ****ing kids, god damn.
    Rational person? You deem yourself to be rational?

Let's assume you had a brain that actually worked. If Silverstein wanted to have a controlled demolition of the building do you really think he would say it in an interview, giving evidence of insurance fraud against himself?

And don't you think the insurance company in question would have sued him for fraud if it was a controlled demolition?

Rational person? You deem yourself to be rational?

Let's assume you had a brain that actually worked. If Silverstein wanted to have a controlled demolition of the building do you really think he would say it in an interview, giving evidence of insurance fraud against himself?

And don't you think the insurance company in question would have sued him for fraud if it was a controlled demolition?

The info has been presented interpret it as you wish, now go away.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    i wonder what the workers thought that day when they came in and their desks were moved around to make way for demolition equipment.
    They thought that this had the makings for the best practical joke ever

The info has been presented interpret it as you wish, now go away.

LOL @ the inability to make a coherent argument.

Silverstein has no authority over firemen, dumbass. The firemen were the ones that decided to PULL OUT because they felt the building was going to collapse.

Then when Siverstein relayed the information in an interview he just said pull instead of pull out, leading idiots like yourself to believe a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

LOL @ the inability to make a coherent argument.

Silverstein has no authority over firemen, dumbass. The firemen were the ones that decided to PULL OUT because they felt the building was going to collapse.

Then when Siverstein relayed the information in an interview he just said pull instead of pull out, leading idiots like yourself to believe a nonsensical conspiracy theory.
    Give yourself a pat on the back, you figured it out.

shhhhhhh

So basically Silverstein was the lease holder of WTC7 during 9/11. He took out a big ass insurance policy in July of 01, pretty much all this is in the bottom links provided.

This is a video of him saying that he was told by the firemen that the building is not stable so he chose to "pull it".
    he took over the lease of the building in july of 2001 insuring it is nothing odd it's a multi million dollar investement, insuring it is not some grand conspiracy, it's not like he held the lease for years then suddenly decided to insure it, he took out the policy when he was awarded the lease... as a matter of fact i'll bet that insuring the building was a requirement for him to take over the lease. remember he didn't own that building he just leased it and took over the management...

the owners would require him to carry insurance, just like the people that own my office require me to carry insurance on lease

the whole "pull it" thing has been picked apart 100's of times even the truthers have given up on that one... it wasn't even his decision to make

edit:interesting fun fact.. since 9-11 he has continued to carry the lease and pays the owners (The Port Authority) 10 million dollars per month on the lease
    Last edited by gts; 09-29-2010 at 02:02 PM.

he took over the lease of the building in july of 2001 insuring it is nothing odd it's a multi million dollar investement, insuring it is not some grand conspiracy, it's not like he held the lease for years then suddenly decided to insure it, he took out the policy when he was awarded the lease... as a matter of fact i'll bet that insuring the building was a requirement for him to take over the lease. remember he didn't own that building he just leased it and took over the management...

the owners would require him to carry insurance, just like the people that own my office require me to carry insurance on lease

the whole "pull it" thing has been picked apart 100's of times even the truthers have given up on that one
    I suppose that's true, still a pretty profitable coincidence if you're him.

He took out an insurance policy at the same time that he actually signed the lease, which is just common sense for anyone. You do realize that, right?

He didn't even have a lease on the property until july '01, idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

it will be a great day when the conspiracy theorists get jobs, wives, girlfriends or children to fill their empty lives with instead of mad ravings of nonsensical ideas about buildings being demolished that had no reason to be.

i used to be one of these people, then i turned 18, got pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy on the regular and moved on. i understand emotionally investing yourself in an idea, i also understand how having a life pulls you out of delusions of grandiosity and false perceptions of reality.

I suppose that's true, still a pretty profitable coincidence if you're him.

So are you trying to say that taking out insurance policies on huge office buildings is somehow out of the ordinary?

If Silverstein was not the leaseholder then some other leaseholder would have gotten a huge check.

Your smoking gun is nothing but a water pistol.