Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
  1. #1
    Go Gators Peteballa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    2,273

    Default IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIhWEmn79M

    "...best sports game of it's generation"

    Is it October 5th yet?

  2. #2
    You hear that? Bladers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,243

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIhWEmn79M

    "...best sports game of it's generation"

    Is it October 5th yet?
    I have played 2k11(xbox 360) Its not all its cracked up to be.

  3. #3
    3-time NBA All-Star chazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    10,196

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Wade/Lebron - Conseco Massacre: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ILRWlkhu0 (this is sick)

    2k11 presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei55oVfg-Yw

  4. #4
    Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,601

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10



    elite might as well be discontinued for life

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    "IN THA HOOD"
    Posts
    3,763

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10



    i camping out for this

  6. #6
    Not airballing my layups anymore Spue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    I can't wait

  7. #7
    By Any Means PowerGlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Atlanta/Toronto
    Posts
    9,610

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Wade/Lebron - Conseco Massacre: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ILRWlkhu0 (this is sick)

    2k11 presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei55oVfg-Yw
    Yup, online is going to be abso-f*ckinglutely shitty.

  8. #8
    Knicks 2015 Champs MeLO MvP 15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,660

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Wow I couldn't wait for Tuesday before, now IMA GO CRAZY

  9. #9
    I Run NY. niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    28,201

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Yup, online is going to be abso-f*ckinglutely shitty.
    WHy? At least it's Heat vs. Lakers, as opposed to Lakers vs. Lakers.

  10. #10
    I am Chris Wilcox
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Grizz-mania
    Posts
    10,175

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Playing online of any sports game is going to be a shit experience, so that's a pointless argument.

    This game should win sports game of the year, or at the absolute worst, come in second behind Fifa.

  11. #11
    By Any Means PowerGlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Atlanta/Toronto
    Posts
    9,610

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Playing online of any sports game is going to be a shit experience, so that's a pointless argument.

    This game should win sports game of the year, or at the absolute worst, come in second behind Fifa.
    Pointless argument? What was I arguing? I made an observation.

  12. #12
    Sonics bandwagoner thejumpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,186

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Pointless argument? What was I arguing? I made an observation.


    I feel bad for EA sports. Looks like 2K11 is going to make people forget about Elite..

    *goes to pre order 2k11*

  13. #13
    By Any Means PowerGlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Atlanta/Toronto
    Posts
    9,610

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa


    I feel bad for EA sports. Looks like 2K11 is going to make people forget about Elite..

    *goes to pre order 2k11*
    Man, I'm clearing my schedule, turning off my phone, shutting my blinds, removing my doorbell, I got to play.

  14. #14
    WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Now I can't pick my good old HEAT. Way to ruin NBA 2K11 online for me bandwagoner/cheesers.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,742

    Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2K11 a 9.5/10

    Why Chris Bosh isn't in that video along with Wade and LeBron?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •