Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2010/2011 Preseason (VOTE TODAY!)*

Amare for me

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2010/2011 Preseason (VOTE TODAY!)*

Amare

Turiaf was on the side of Amir.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2010/2011 Preseason*

Amir Johnson has won the vote, so Amir Johnson it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWABahgH70o

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale:

7/10 Starbury Nasty Faces.

ALSO: I'm a big fan of giving the people what they want, so I have decided to add DeMar DeRozan's dunk on Big Baby to the list. I still think that based on the rules I set up last season that it doesn't really qualify, but I definitely seem to be in the minority there so I'll throw it on the list.

[PHP]
    ~Preseason Appearances Count~
    As Posterizer:
    -Amare Stoudemire (1)
    -Jeff Pendergraph (1)
    -Joey Dorsey (1)
    -Andray Blatche (1)
    -Samardo Samuels (1)
    -Joakim Noah (1)
    -Craig Brackins (1)
    -Blake Griffin (1)
    -Jeremy Evans (1)
    -Lamar Odom (1)
    -Dwight Howard (1)
    -DeMarcus Cousins (1)
    -Jrue Holiday (1)
    -Jeff Green (1)
    -Amir Johnson (1)
    -DeMar DeRozan (1)
    -None (4)

As Posterized:
    -Chris Kaveman (2)
    -Random Euro Scrub (1)
    -Earl Clark (1)
    -Ryan Hollins (1)
    -Patrick Patterson (1)
    -David Andersen (1)
    -DeMar DeRozan (1)
    -Shelden Williams (1)
    -Blake Griffin (1)
    -Paul Millsap (1)
    -Josh Powell (1)
    -Anthony Randolph (1)
    -DJ Mbenga (1)
    -Ronny Turiaf (1)
    -Big Baby (1)
    -None (4)
    [/PHP]

-Highlight Recap: Top 10 plays. Taj Gibson putback slam. I guess that's it, kinda weak, but I'll make up for it with lots of lowlights.

-Lowlight Recap: A couple of Kings get schooled by Ronnie Price and Kyrylo Fesenko, then trip over each other and fall. (1:38) Next up, Darko Milicic bangs down a nice alley oop slam, but then gets a little too excited and wrecks himself trying to swing on the rim. Adding insult to injury, he got a T in the process. (:35) Last but not least, Brandan Wright air-mails what would've been a game winning layup. The Lakers ended up winning the game in OT.

-The Denver Nuggets, with Melo/Billups/Nene resting scored 144 points on the PHX Suns, who actually played most of their usual guys. Five players on Denver went for 20+, a couple of the names might make you LOL: Anthony Carter, Ty Lawson, Shelden Williams, Gary Forbes, and Aaron Afflolo. Afflolo was one board short of a triple dip.

-Kyrylo Fesenko went beast-mode on the Sacramento Kings, scoring 12 points on 6-6 shooting in just 17 minutes of work. He also had 5 rebounds. The Jazz won the game, making them 8-0 on the preseason (first undefeated preseason in franchise history). Jerry Sloan couldn't care less. I'm still rooting for Jerry to get that COY award... maybe this year... but probably not, because the Jazz never suck, and in order to get COY, it seems that your team has to suck for atleast one season.

-Speaking of undefeated preseasons, there was one other team that pulled it off: The Memphis Grizzlies. Memphis beat Detroit last night boosting them to 7-0. For a young team like the Grizzlies I think this is a great thing, it should be a nice confidence booster to start the regular season.

-The Miami Heat have replaced the injured Mike Miller with... guess who... Jerry Stackhouse! I thought Stack was pretty good with the Bucks last year, not a bad signing I suppose. I didn't realize that Stack is only 35 years old, I thought he was like 47 or something.

-The Heat/Magic game was cancelled last night due to the floor being very slippery. Apparently they cleaned it with some sh!t that made the surface more suitable for ice hockey than basketball.

-Monta Ellis dropped 41 points last night, the most of the preseason by any player, topping Amare's 39.

-ROFLMAO.

Shane Battier speaks on losing at the buzzer to the Mavs...

[QUOTE=Battier]

Blu Ray

Default Re: *StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2010/2011 Preseason (IT'S ALL OVER!)*

You'll never be forgiven for this.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

I'm still rooting for Jerry to get that COY award... maybe this year... but probably not, because the Jazz never suck, and in order to get COY, it seems that your team has to suck for atleast one season.
    No disrespect to Hubie Brown, but how he went 42-40 with this roster and didn't win the award is beyond me. People were predicting that team to break the 9-73 record before the season started.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

While watching Shelden Williams
    "Wow, I want to be his teammate forever"

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller

While watching Shelden Williams
    "Damn, I'm catching first bus outta here..."
    fixed

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar