Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: The all-time Criminal Draft

LOL....I was ready on Capone's wikipedia page reading it.

That's my pick.

With my 1st round pick, I select Adam Worth.

Scotland Yard detective Robert Anderson nicknamed him "the Napoleon of the criminal world", and he is commonly referred to as "the Napoleon of Crime".
    It has been widely speculated that Arthur Conan Doyle used Worth as the prototype for Sherlock Holmes' nemesis, Professor Moriarty.
    His accomplishments include (without mentioning early pickpocketing, and innumerable robberies throughout his carreer):

- Breaking out safecracker Charley Bullard from the White Plains Jail through a tunnel
    - Robbing the vault of the Boylston National Bank in Boston in November 20, 1869, again through a tunnel
    - Setting up a gambling den in the upper floor of his American Bar in Paris
    - Forming his own criminal network in London, and organizing major robberies and burglaries through several intermediaries. Those who worked in his schemes never knew his name. He insisted that his subordinates should not use violence.
    - Stealing Thomas Gainsborough's recently rediscovered painting of Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, from a London gallery of Agnew & Sons with the help of two associates.
    - Stealing $500,000 worth of uncut diamonds in Africa.
    - At the end of his career, meeting with detective William Pinkerton, to whom he described the events of his life in great detail. The manuscript which Pinkerton wrote after Worth left is still preserved in the archives of the Pinkerton Detective Agency in Van Nuys, California.
    - Setting up an agreement with Alan Pinkerton to let his own son become a career Pinkerton detective (!!!).

I'm going to elaborate on his role in my plan later.
    Last edited by Jasi; 10-05-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Serious playground baller sawyersauce's Avatar

A shame Worth didn't slip to me, but i'll take.

GERALD BLANCHARD – The Heist Planner
    Blanchard is one of the most prolific and remarkable modern-day thieves. He operates as a high-end cat-burglar, fraudster and jewel + art thief. He is often described by the police as an expert of engineering, electronics and security systems. He was a criminal prodigy in his youth, having stolen enough to buy a house by the time he was 16, been arrested at 21 and consequently escaped prison. His most famous jobs are note-able for their flair and creativity.

For example – take the theft of the Koechert Pearl Diamond also known as the Star of Empress Sisi from the Sch
    Last edited by sawyersauce; 10-06-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Local High School Star MasterDurant24's Avatar

edit

Serious playground baller sawyersauce's Avatar

Dasher is on the clock.

Benard "The Great B-Mizzlini" Maddoff

Ponzi scheme Goon of Goons, and The Money Man of My Organzation.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Zhenli Ye Gon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhenli_Ye_Gon
    [QUOTE]Zhenli Ye Gon (traditional Chinese: 葉真理;[1] born January 31, 1963, Shanghai, People's Republic of China[2]) is a Mexican businessman of Chinese origin accused of trafficking pseudoephedrine or ephedrine precursor chemicals into Mexico from Asia. He is the legal representative of Unimed Pharm Chem M

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Benard "The Great B-Mizzlini" Maddoff

Ponzi scheme Goon of Goons, and The Money Man of My Organzation.

I'm upset I missed out on this. Expecting Great things from Dasher since the first thought that came to my head was laundering money.

3-time NBA All-Star

I really hope that people do a little research and give some history and rationale behind their choices.... or at least posting the wikipedia entry.

Educate us.

It's my turn right? What a fun draft.

I pick the figure we all know and love. Derr Fuhrer. The original Hugh Heffner. The second coming of Charlie Chaplin. The one who gave swastika a bad name. Introducing, Mr. Adolf "Got Rejected By Art School" Hitler.

How did one get rejected by art school.
    Last edited by iamgine; 10-05-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    It's my turn right? What a fun draft.

I pick the figure we all know and love. Derr Fuhrer. The original Hugh Heffner. The second coming of Charlie Chaplin. The one who gave swastika a bad name. Introducing, Mr. Adolf "Got Rejected By Art School" Hitler.

How did one get rejected by art school.
    Dude, no offense but you seem to have a knack for making unconventional picks in any draft you're part of . Going by the OP I don't think Hitler would be eligible, would he?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Dude, no offense but you seem to have a knack for making unconventional picks in any draft you're part of . Going by the OP I don't think Hitler would be eligible, would he?
    Well, I agree with your first remark (sergio would be jealous ), but in all fairness we can safely assume that if Hitler had been alive at the time of the Nuremburg Trials, he would have been declared guilty of crimes against humanity, along with all those other likeable guys who actually were.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Ain't that the truth.

Now I dare anyone say that Hitler isn't a criminal. Even his mustache is criminal. You could literally pick Hitler's Mustache and it'd be eligible.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Hitler ftw.