Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Exposing the Fallacies of Science/Atheist-ism & Proving Intelligent Design!

The first life form to evolve from earth is "Cell", the building blocks of life. It would take about 40,000 of your red blood cells to fill this letter O. A cell is alive-as alive as you are. It "breathes," takes in food, & gets rid of wastes. It also grows & reproduces (creates its own kind).

In time, it dies. An optical microscope can magnify a cell up to 2,000 times. An electron microscope can magnify a cell by 1 million times. An ant magnified 200,000 times would be more than 21/2 miles (4 kilometers) long. But even with such tremendous magnification, the detailed structure of some cell parts still cannot be seen.

Is it possible that a detailed and complex form happened by chance with-out an intelligent cause? Maybe there's a chance that computers could be formed by a series of hurricane, lightning and earthquake by chance. Perhaps the lightning struck some rocks in place which caused it to melt & created wirings, then the wind placed it in location where in trillions of years earthquakes shook it & the design may possibly turn into a laptop computer!

But this won’t happen in a single step, but through random chance, the processor was made first, then the speakers, the keyboard, monitor and so forth, all by chance. No one dares to question the laws of physics (LOL). Is this possible? NO!

This analogy is IMPOSSIBLE, there’s no "chance" natural resources contain the necessary tools to create a detailed and complex laptop computer (soldering iron, laser beams, mechanical precision, proper timing &position, etc.) This requires intelligent cause. Though impossible, that analogy can be mentally visualized, unlike the claim that series of earthquakes, hurricane, sunlight, and lightning can gather atoms and molecules together, and then form it into mitochondria, ribosome, cytoplasm, nucleus, and thousands of the cell’s parts all at once then bring it to life.

For many years of observation and study, biochemists can only limitedly identify and label what’s contained in a cell. but they have never successfully created one. Considering all the technologies modern science has to offer (electron microscope, etc.) they can even split an atom into half! Yet even then NOT ONE scientist are able to successfully create a single cell, NONE! If this was the case, why then do atheist claim that series of earthquake, wind, & lightning created life forms by accident "chance" when scientist with far better technology than wind & sunlight can't?

To use "natural physics" as an explanation for the atom to transform into a cell is not only unscientific, but also impossible! The cell is so tiny that as observed & studied, earthquake & lightning is incapable of creating it. Many biochemists testified, "The cell is as complex as the city of San Francisco ".

It's impossible to form a tiny part of the cell such as the complex nucleus, or mitochondria, or any of cell’s parts alone out of gathering atoms, how much more impossible it is to create the whole body of cell all at once! For the whole entire body go hand in hand. It is like putting a human body parts together & bring it to life: putting a cell together is even far more impossible because of its tiny size. The impossible of the impossible.

I don’t care how many millions of years lightning, earthquake and wind has. Fact is natural resources cannot gather the atoms/inert compounds, molecules together & shape it to become a cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria, etc. & thousands of other parts to form a cell, the wind cant do it, earthquake cant, neither lightning (too strong) for a cell is extremely defenseless delicate life form.

I don’t care how many millions of years quantum physics, hurricane, or lightning have, FACT is no life form & creatures in this known universe can exist & function with one eye & no brain behind it, or one leg without muscles to move it. Fact is it’s all or nothing!

Don’t try to compare organisms to automobiles, car parts can wait before creating the rest of the parts, did u actually think there’s a brain lying around waiting for the rest of the parts to develop? Your strange you know that, u watch too much cartoon network! I don’t care how tiny or huge life form is (ostrich egg, cell, insects, etc) or how much time quantum physics, quantum mechanics, lightning, & wind have, the fact is the whole parts of the living organism must appear all at once or it will never survive! Impossible, no "chance" at all.

This is your "belief/theory", the brain luckily appeared (nucleus), then the eyes luckily appeared, then the nose luckily appeared, etc. thousands of parts appeared all at once by luck (magic)! Super impossible! Any life form survive & grew in size because of their digestive system, liver, throat, intestines, acid, rectum, brain, muscles, etc. And to you, the complex, tiny & delicate, mitochondria, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, ribosome, etc. thousands parts of cell's body working together all appeared AT ONCE BY ACCIDENT thanks to earthquake, wind & fire. Super extra miraculously incredibly impossible!!

Another especially strong evidence of God is the so-called anthropic principle, according to which the universe seems to have been specially designed from the beginning for human life to evolve. If the temperature of the primal fireball that resulted from the big bang some fifteen to twenty billion yrs ago, which was the beginning of our universe, had been a trillionth of a degree colder or hotter, the carbon molecule that is the foundation of all organic life could never have developed.

The number of possible universes is trillions of trillions: only one of them could support human life: this one. Sounds suspiciously like a plot. If the cosmic rays had bombarded the primordial slime at a slightly different angle or time or intensity, the hemoglobin molecule, necessary for all warm-blooded animals, could never have evolved. The chance of this molecule's evolving is one in a zillions zillion. Add together each of the chances & u have something far more impossible than a laptop computer formed by series of hurricane, lightning, and earthquake.

Fact is not one scientist with all the modern technology are able to successfully create a living cell, or any life form in the lab out of "atoms/particles", what made u think lightning, sunlight, earthquake accidentally did it? Not a chance. Just as there’s no "chance" a detailed laptop computer can be formed by earthquake, sunlight, wind, & lightning in a trillion years, no living cell can b formed the same way, this HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER EVER WILL. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.the impossible of the impossible.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Exposing the Fallacies of Science/Atheist-ism & Proving Intelligent Design!

Kobe is all da proof I need

Default Re: Exposing the Fallacies of Science/Atheist-ism & Proving Intelligent Design!

You're dumb and their is no god for 2 reasons

1. You're dumb

2. Their is no god

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
    You're dumb and their is no god for 2 reasons

1. You're dumb

2. Their is no god

Nice nick and nice avatar.

Banned

My goodness there is so much fail in that plagiarized post. I was going to address that paragraph by paragraph, but I think I'll just ask 2 things for now- 1) Where is that article from and when was it written 2) If God is responsible for creation, why is cell replication even necessary? Why don't people/animals/etc pop out of thin air fully formed by God's divine intervention? God made Adam out dust, Eve out of baby back ribs, but from then on he decided to leave it to replication/reproduction for life to occur?

tl;dr

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    My goodness there is so much fail in that plagiarized post. I was going to address that paragraph by paragraph, but I think I'll just ask 2 things for now- 1) Where is that article from and when was it written 2) If God is responsible for creation, why is cell replication even necessary? Why don't people/animals/etc pop out of thin air fully formed by God's divine intervention? God made Adam out dust, Eve out of baby back ribs, but from then on he decided to leave it to replication/reproduction for life to occur?
    i wouldn't even waste my time. the whole thing is just a copy paste job.

I don't believe in god....But some will say the only reason he didn't continue to create life is because he wanted beings to fend for themselves, make their own decisions, evolve as a race of their own doing.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    i wouldn't even waste my time. the whole thing is just a copy paste job.
    Just like DonDadda copies and pastes too.

코비=GOAT

Really? This is the dumbest argument against creation I've seen in a long time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Really? This is the dumbest argument against creation I've seen in a long time.
    It's not an argument. It's a question.

Care to give your two cents?

코비=GOAT

It's not an argument. It's a question.

Care to give your two cents?
    There are a bunch of scientific approaches to breaking down his plagiarized argument, but all of those questions can be simply answered with "yes" or "I don't know." You really didn't do anything but ask the question similar to "Why do math in your head, when you have a calculator?"

Banned

There are a bunch of scientific approaches to breaking down his plagiarized argument, but all of those questions can be simply answered with "yes" or "I don't know." You really didn't do anything but ask the question similar to "Why do math in your head, when you have a calculator?"
    Ok. That's nice.

But what's your take on the question?

코비=GOAT

Ok. That's nice.

But what's your take on the question?
    If God is responsible for creation, why is cell replication even necessary? Why don't people/animals/etc pop out of thin air fully formed by God's divine intervention? God made Adam out dust, Eve out of baby back ribs, but from then on he decided to leave it to replication/reproduction for life to occur?
    I don't know to the first question, but if we assume God is responsible for creation we have to assume he had a purpose in designing it that way. They don't have to pop out of thin air, because God has provided us/animals/etc. with the necessary hardware? That makes sense. The last one can be answered simply yes.

Banned

I don't know to the first question, but if we assume God is responsible for creation we have to assume he had a purpose in designing it that way. They don't have to pop out of thin air, because God has provided us/animals/etc. with the necessary hardware? That makes sense. The last one can be answered simply yes.
    Thank you.

So if we assume (like the article's author) that God is the architect of the cell and he programmed it to self replicate and carry out other functions, but outside/natural forces don't have an effect... then how do you explain an occurrence like this?

A genetic deformity:

Or victims of Agent Orange:

Examples of deformity caused by genetic mutation or natural/outside forces say what exactly about God's perfect divinely hand-crafted, pre-programmed creation? In your opinion.