Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they'd be trash?

Netsfan, yes I think 7 or 8 seed is a more reasonable assumption. I was merely being comedical with the seeds. Still though, you really never know. I've been trying to find the pre-season standings from 09-10 but cannot find them. I wanted to see how close they were to the actual seasons. Anyone got a link to them?

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they'd be trash?

Quote Originally Posted by 3zazer1
    Clown? Look at stats dumb shit! When has Jamison been a 4th quarter scorer? What was I ****ing wrong on? please tell me. Jamenson has poor leadership skills.
    I definately wasnt wrong about Mo. Lebroom buried him! Mo is one of my favorite players but facts are facts.
    Please name me a low post scorer. Name me somebody that contends with KG and Gasol on this damn team.
    In the orginal post didn't I say Jamison was coming off the bench????????

Since when is the cornerstone player a 6th man???????

Cavs as a whole are better than you think. That's not my fault, its yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Sucka, read the thread. Cavs have solid depth at every position. Stop acting like an idiot.
    This is coming from the dumb shit that said the Cavs are deeper than the Heat.

Serious playground baller miamiandorlando's Avatar

i do wish the cavs had this coach when lebron was there

I also wanna say I'm glad we got some interesting threads back on ISH! The season must be starting, no more threads about people being overrated and players tattoos.

Local High School Star

Hey guys, the Raptors are 2-2 in PRESEASON! But could've been 3-1 if not for some late game mistakes against Boston in what was only a 4 point loss against the defending EC champs!! Took them right down to the wire!!

Linas Kleiza is an MIP candidate!

The Raps are a diversified bunch that no team can look to one player to contain in order to stop them! Some nights it could be Derozan! The next night, Bargnani! The night after that, Kleiza! After that, Jack! Wow so many options! Sure we may struggle against bigger teams, but 60% of the NBA plays small so it won't affect us much. I mean, after our rather decent showing so far in PRESEASON, why can't we win 45-50 games? We won 40 last year. Now we don't have to worry about that cancer Bosh who just hogged the ball and stunted the growth of all that wonderful talent on the roster that is finally getting their chance to shine in PRESEASON!! Good luck with that loser Bosh, Heat fans, he's garbage and will be exposed in Miami!

By the way, here's another BRILLIANT post from my friend PleezeBelieve that OF COURSE came true since all his predictions/analysis comes true!

Ok, now that I've seen these pictures, NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE HAS A CHANCE TO BEAT CLEVELAND.....PERIOD.

75-7 in the regular season

16-1 in the postseason

Accept it, b*tches.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...77#post3219277

Also, remember when he said he'd leave Insidehoops forever if Orlando beat the Cavs in 2009? Then when Cleveland lost, he was still here? Yup, he sure is a guy who can be taken seriously.

PS: I hope the Cavs go 0-82 and their fanbase have complete mental breakdowns.

Decent college freshman

Cleveland beat San Antoino tonight.

The Spurs starting line-up:
    G. Neal
    G. Hill
    D. Blair
    J. Anderson
    A. Mcdyess

(no Duncan, Ginobili, Parker)

What happens when teams play their starters regular mintues? Cleveland will be getting beat.

My prediction: 24-58 will be there record this season.

Aren't you in that 92%, retard?

Future D1 Dad

3-1 in the preseason despite missing 40% of their starting lineup. Boobie is emerging as a 6th Man of the year candidate. Ramon Sessions has provided stability from the PG position that the team hasn't had in nearly 10 years. Jamison will probably come off the bench. The team goes 9-10 players deep, easily.

Need more?

Cavs, frankly, are a very diversified bunch that no team can look to one player to contain in order stop them. Yes, they'll have issues against teams with size, but 60% of the NBA plays small a majority of time. So it won't hurt them that much in the regular season.

So why can't this team win 45-50 games??

Is it because you idiots want to act like James did everything for this team EXCEPT stunt individual growth from player's on this roster?

Why do you people do this? James is a ball-dominant player that will be exposed in his time in Miami, but that's a conversation for another day.
    it's just preseason. while being 5-0 is great, it doesn't really count for much right now.

So for the record, you all think this team is trash??

I just want to make this clear.
    My personal opinion is they'll be the "rockets" of the East.

I think they can be a .500 team. They got some good scorers and they all play some mad D. Byronn will help them play good basketball, but without a superstar, they won't be contenders anytime soon.

Ramon Sessions seems like he was a good pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    The Heat's depth is weak actually. They have Miller, House, Arroyo and a $hit load of bigs. What other team has, let me count here....... Anthony, Z, Howard, Magloire, Pittman, Haslem, that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 centers! Haslem is more of a 4 but he has played the 5. Pleezebelieve is not saying they don't have a good team, he is saying they really do lack depth. And I mean, I would not have signed 2 of those centers and went out and got some shooters/scorers. Like Flip Murray or someone. If you look at other teams who have done this "big 3" formula..... Boston for example surrounds the big 3 with all around depth. Delonte, Shaq, Jermaine O'Neal, Big Baby, Nate Rob, Tony Allen, James Posey and Michael Finley in the past. You know what I mean, its not ALL bigs. Even those mid 90s Bulls teams, it wasn't all bigs. It was basically Kukoc, Kerr, Wennington and scrubs. Like a good guard, forward and center, not all centers. Scott Burrell, a great shooter like Jud Buechler, those kind of guys.
    How can you say their bench is all bigs when they bring Miller, House, Arroyo, James Jones, and Udonis Haslem off the bench? Thats 5 quality reserves who don't play center. Seeing that in the playoffs most teams only go about 8-9 deep I doubt their depth will end up hurting them.

Don't worry though Miami fans. LeBron will probably get you the best record. Just beware come playoff time cause LeBron chokes, Wade gets hurt too much and Bosh has no experience.
    Its funny how a guy can drop almost 40 points in a series against the Magic, or score 25 straight points for his team without anybody else scoring (and 29 of his teams last 30) against the Pistons, or drop 40+ points in a game 7 loss to the eventual champion Celts and still be called a choker. What else can you expect from a butt-hurt Cavs fan though.

Sucka, read the thread. Cavs have solid depth at every position. Stop acting like an idiot.
    oh... so role players =wins, with a very small core of good players? I am the sucka?

I mean Mo and Jamison are definitely not role players and I'm sure Hickson has a lot to prove but cmon. look at the wings: Parker and Graham?
    Their center is verajao.

their best role players play the same position: Gibson and sessions.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Does it really matter ? Just a matter of time before they tank like they did to get Lebron

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

And it surprises me on here that not more people agreed with me.
    It's because you're wrong, you will find out once the regular season starts.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar