Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: I'm being billed for over $5,000 for a broken hand surgery, ANY ADVICE?

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    They're going to tell you it's your responsibility to look over your own policy (or in this case your mother) and educate yourself on coverage or not.
    And why not? Insurance is a contract between the insurer and the insured or the insured's employer.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: I'm being billed for over $5,000 for a broken hand surgery, ANY ADVICE?

Move to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    And why not? Insurance is a contract between the insurer and the insured or the insured's employer.
    Because that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doko
    How about this dumbass: I break my hand and they fix it perfectly, for free.
    Sounds good?
    If poor idiots in europe can do it, I'm sure that the US could cut just a little bit of the military resources and invest in keeping its people alive when they get a flu?
    It's like talking to a monkey. Don't bother.

How much is your hand worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Because that's the way it is.
    Yep.

Won Avy Bet

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre was diagnosed Monday with two separate fractures in his left ankle, and his status for Sunday's game against the New England Patriots is uncertain.

An MRI revealed an avulsion fracture -- which takes place when a tendon or ligament pulls off a piece of the bone -- and a stress fracture, coach Brad Childress said. Favre, 41, has played in 291 consecutive games.

Surgery is not required and Childress said: "Once he's functional he can play. ... I wouldn't rule anything out in terms of the end of the week. I don't really have a time framework on it."

Reminds me of when Brandon Roy tore his meniscus and his doctors were like "you can't play, you gotta come in and get surgery!" and he was like "nah, i'm just gonna go ahead and play in this playoff game." reminds me of how I tore a meniscus when I was a kid, and they scheduled me for surgery, and by the time my appointment came around I was already feeling better, but they had me to do it anyway, and then scheduled me for 6 weeks of physical therapy. Reminds me of the guy in THIS THREAD who said he fractured his hand and was told to get surgery but just let it heal and hasn't had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    yeah, you should never set a broken bone.

let it heal naturally.

that is a pretty hippy take for someone as right wing as you.
    Do you ever actually notice how corny you are? All your "jokes", all your positions, you're constant jockeying for my attention like we're buddies, you are a really corny poster.

I did not at any point use the word NEVER but you are trying to put it in my mouth because its the only way you can argue with me.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    *waits for Starface to come back with the same old f*cked out rebuttals.*
    F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ked out??? Is this something you're trying to make sound cool??? WTF is that, who has ever said "f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked out". Again, you are corny as hell.

Get your Canadian inferiority complex outta here, and don't take it as an afront that some people believe doctors care is trusted and sought out far too frequently in the country that actually matters on this continent. Phuckin Canadian cornball nerd.
    Last edited by the GIBBET; 10-25-2010 at 05:10 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    It's like talking to a monkey. Don't bother.
    Didn't know him, didn't take too long to realize what you said is true... Thanks for the insight

College star

I think f*cked out was a hilarious expression. And jizzo can state I haven't always been a fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by the GIBBET
    Reminds me of when Brandon Roy tore his meniscus and his doctors were like "you can't play, you gotta come in and get surgery!" and he was like "nah, i'm just gonna go ahead and play in this playoff game."
    What..? Wrong

Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Friday and will miss one or two weeks.
    Roy has already been ruled out of Portland's first-round series against the Phoenix Suns, which starts Sunday. But with the recovery timeline, the Blazers left open the possibility of his return should Portland advance.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=5100770

Bynum chose not to get meniscus surgery so he wouldn't miss any time, and he was hobbling around on one leg and had to get his knee drained multiple times
    Last edited by chazzy; 10-25-2010 at 09:45 PM.

NBA Superstar

Do you ever actually notice how corny you are? All your "jokes", all your positions, you're constant jockeying for my attention like we're buddies, you are a really corny poster.

I did not at any point use the word NEVER but you are trying to put it in my mouth because its the only way you can argue with me.
    backtracking from it now, well I guess that is positive.

jockeying for your attention,? lol hardly, I usually ignore you but these comments were so f*cking ridiculous I figured I make a comment.

corny? Don't you know that the crooked lol is to signify corniness you simpleton? Why do you think I used it?

LOL, maybe I should just talk about Deuce's picture for a year straight and post his MySpace page in every thread.

that is comedy right there.

F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ked out??? Is this something you're trying to make sound cool??? WTF is that, who has ever said "f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked out". Again, you are corny as hell.

Get your Canadian inferiority complex outta here, and don't take it as an afront that some people believe doctors care is trusted and sought out far too frequently in the country that actually matters on this continent. Phuckin Canadian cornball nerd.

And there is the predictable f*cked out response from Scabface.

F*cked out: Something lame used over and over and over again to the point that it makes the user look predictable. basically your entire existence here.
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 10-26-2010 at 02:39 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    What..? Wrong

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=5100770

Bynum chose not to get meniscus surgery so he wouldn't miss any time, and he was hobbling around on one leg and had to get his knee drained multiple times

Ohhhhhhhhh Scabby!