Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    You guy's are prob on to something.

But i'll give OP the benefit of the doubt.....But OP, you gotta admit....With all the agenda threads going on lately, this does raise questions....I mean, A Wade vs Kobe thread out of the blue...Then it happens the day after Kobe has his worst game of the year which knocks his numbers down, which then fits the Wade argument better....And 7 games? PPl will ask, why thru 7 games? Whats the rush?...Then they fall back into the thinking of you chomping at the bits after Kobe played his worst game of the season last nigh.

...But I give you the benefit of the doubt bro...
    I told you, I got home from work wasn't aware, I just compared stats and they looked very close. It's not like Kobe's averaging 20\5\5 and Wades averaging 30\5\5, there both very close.

Plus, I told you guys to put up numbers after 6 games. Or bump this thread 25 games into the season. Don't matter to me. I actually called it a tie, so clearly I wasn't being a homer for Wade, but I got 7 neg reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    I told you, I got home from work wasn't aware, I just compared stats and they looked very close. It's not like Kobe's averaging 20\5\5 and Wades averaging 30\5\5, there both very close.

Plus, I told you guys to put up numbers after 6 games. Or bump this thread 25 games into the season. Don't matter to me. I actually called it a tie, so clearly I wasn't being a homer for Wade, but I got 7 neg reps.
    Oh, I'm not saying you are being a homer or watever...I believe you....Just the time the thread was made, and the fact that it was made seems fishy to most...No big deal. I actually choose Wade anyway...He's been leading his squad to W's while still trying to gel with Bron and Bosh....Can't go wrong with either.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Branslowski thinks anyone that posts something that does not praise Kobe has a clear cut negative agenda.

Who cares what the agenda here is? This thread is a good discussion. Even with the game last night...Kobe has been the better player so far this year. The stats are very close, but Kobe hasn't been turning the ball over a lot and hasn't had an awful game in a loss yet. Kobe also hasn't turned the ball over in a crucial situation yet.

You all know i love wade, but Kobe has been damn good so far this year and slightly better than wade.

It doesn't always have to be an agenda. Why can't we just discuss this stuff without kobe fans always claiming "agenda agenda agenda"....getting old fast.

Before last night night Kobe was averaging:

32mpg
    24.7ppg
    6.3rpg
    5.2apg
    46/35/88
    1.0spg
    2.3TO

It's all Turkododo do! BallPhunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    Branslowski thinks anyone that posts something that does not praise Kobe has a clear cut negative agenda.

Who cares what the agenda here is? This thread is a good discussion. Even with the game last night...Kobe has been the better player so far this year. The stats are very close, but Kobe hasn't been turning the ball over a lot and hasn't had an awful game in a loss yet. Kobe also hasn't turned the ball over in a crucial situation yet.

You all know i love wade, but Kobe has been damn good so far this year and slightly better than wade.

It doesn't always have to be an agenda. Why can't we just discuss this stuff without kobe fans always claiming "agenda agenda agenda"....getting old fast.
    Wade does seem to be "pressing" right now. Kobe seems about as comfortable as he ever has. Both are understandable give the current situations.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Fishy?

Ok, Kobe had a bad game, Wade had a bad, amateurish game in Boston. It evens out. You guys really need to stop with all these excuses, conspiracy theories,etc.
    I'm speaking on how it looks....Again...I never said dude made this thread out of agenda...Just speaking from what others think.

GTFO and cheer for your shitty ass Craptors.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    You had to resort to that so early? Yup, U mad. I'm watching the Hawks-Magic game as of now. It doesn't phase me, I just keep it moving.
    I'm not mad....I love you.

Pretty sure if a Kobe fan made a thread like this after both game 1's of the year...He would be called out for pushing an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    and no. i clearly won our debate as you failed on every front and just stopped replying.

Gasol isn't top 10 Player of the Decade.

THIS Lakers team isn't the BEST of the decade.

If I made a thread on thses 2 topics...The opinions would be wildly in my favor. There was no reason to continue going on since you were just spitting garbage and being stupid. I realized you are a troll. And moved on.

Talking Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Pretty sure if a Kobe fan made a thread like this after both game 1's of the year...He would be called out for pushing an agenda.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Gasol isn't top 10 Player of the Decade.

THIS Lakers team isn't the BEST of the decade.

If I made a thread on thses 2 topics...The opinions would be wildly in my favor. There was no reason to continue going on since you were just spitting garbage and being stupid. I realized you are a troll. And moved on.
    you did not prove that Gasol is not. like i said...he is right there in the 10 to 12 range. where he falls in that range is opinion. you would take some guys over him like tmac. i simply would not.

i said this lakers team was the best team since the other shaq/kobe 01/02 title teams. you said the 08 celtics were better than this current lakers team with a healthy bynum. i completely disagree. this current lakers team would trounce the 08 celtics. gasol has improved, healthy bynum, artest addition, barnes addition, blake addition. sorry...this team is clearly better than the 08 celtics on paper.

Sample size.

The answer would have been so obvious after both of their first games. Now seven games in, this becomes a legit question. Both have had great games and vice versa.

Laker fans have all the excuses in the world I made this thread with zero intentions of homerism, and I got legit 7 neg reps. People who can see through their homer glasses so far had great arguments and it could go either way. But once they see they can't win, they result to insults.

**** it. Someone posts stats of Wade and Kobe after 6 games not 7, and we can judge. So people won't say this is a homer thread.
    This is a good topic why would you get 7 neg reps

[CODE]Dwyane Wade-
    24.1 PPG 6.6 RPG 3.7 APG 1.7 SPG 1.1 BPG 49% FG 38% 3PT 78% FT 33 MPG

Kobe Bryant-
    22.9 PPG 5.8 RPG 4.7 APG 0.9 SPG 0.3 BPG 44% FG 88% FT 33% 3PT 31 MPG[/CODE]
    Just testing the code tag thingy. Edit: OP made a mistake on FG and 3PT FG for Wade, it's reversed.

But let me make a comment. So far on the 1st page there are a lot of people complaining that it's not fair because Kobe had a bad game last night. Fanboys suck, I mean it's so lame. So now we must eliminate games because they don't like the outcome? I remember that on the 1st game of the season Wade didn't do that great, Lebron did better, can we also eliminate that game? Can someone give the stats for Wade's last 6 games, and Kobe's last 6 games to make things even for them, and eliminate 1 of their games for the season? Heck, lets eliminate Kobe's rookie season since he wasn't an all start yet, but lets keep his career total intact, and lets also add it to his all time average.

Edit: Wow, even to go out of their way to neg rep the OP, just shows how emotionally invested they are in Kobe. I guess I'm going to get neg rep also for not bashing the OP.
    Last edited by jstern; 11-08-2010 at 11:27 PM.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Wade > LeBron

Kobe > Gasol

Kobe playing in limited minutes, not having the offense run through him has been just as productive as Gasol whose averaging 6 more minutes per game, and more shot attempts.

this dude has gone in complete kobe love mode since lebron joined the heat. you used to be a good poster once.

Since people like to bring up "peak" play....I will say Kobe has been better than Wade in these 7 games.

Kobe's peak game this year was a triple double which trumps Wade's best game.