Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers12
    she's an A List TV star. that's it. she's over rated. much hotter chicks out there for tony to get.

I agree. She's also 6 years older than Parker. Tony probably wants to bang an 18-19 yrs.old chick.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 11-16-2010 at 08:42 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I agree. She's also 6 years older than Parker. Tony probably wants to bang an 18-19 yrs.old chick.

yeah. it's ok to do older chick, but if you're going to marry, marry younger. it's best to die first instead of your wife dying first.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    And? A lot of girls would look busted like that with no make up ...
    Too bad not every girl gets even 0.000001% as much attention as Eva does for someone who's not even that pretty without makeup.

yeah. it's ok to do older chick, but if you're going to marry, marry younger. it's best to die first instead of your wife dying first.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    She didn't quite say that. But basically it sounded like she had to train him to do things the way she wanted.

Apparently Tony didnt appreciate this and Eva changed her tune afterwards, saying how good he was. I bet he caught some crap in the locker room.
    i don;t think his teammates like her. i remember someone joking Duncan was almost as old as she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Saw this coming.

Living down the street from tony parker, it's no secret in the nieghborhood that when Eva is out of town, Tony throws crazy parties with smuts galore.

Not to mention I've met Eva about a half dozen times out an about in San Antonio and she is not nearly as attractive in person
    DAAMMM, can we be friends?

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

I dont really care if their divorcing or not. But i only care about it affecting his game. Which so far it hasnt.

Maybe he's tired of her racist Grandmother? Who knows who else is a racist in her family as well.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Too bad not every girl gets even 0.000001% as much attention as Eva does for someone who's not even that pretty without makeup.
    She is pretty without makeup, my dude. You compare her w/o make up to even an above average looking female and Eva will look better. Please just be quiet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Saw this coming.

Living down the street from tony parker, it's no secret in the nieghborhood that when Eva is out of town, Tony throws crazy parties with smuts galore.

Not to mention I've met Eva about a half dozen times out an about in San Antonio and she is not nearly as attractive in person
    Yeaaaah, sure.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
    wtf is this shit, this isn't even correct grammar, let alone a credible source.
    What is wrong with that grammar?

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva Longoria rep DENIES the story

You know your pretty pathetic when you neg rep someone for talking about the thread itself. God forbird we have another Kobe / Lebron / heat arguement.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

This whole thing is stemmed off the the comments Eva made about wanting Tony to play in NY or some other big market. Since Tony signed a salary-controlled extension with SA so they can avoid the luxury tax since they can't afford it, that's likely not going to happen anymore.

TMZ's probably just trying to stir the pot and get hits on their website from NBA/Desperate Housewives fans. They do this shit all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend
    spell grammar dude in ...........

Only in Celtics threads *coughhintcough*

Quote Originally Posted by RUCKER
    She's an A-list actress. She's probably made more in 1 movie (The Sentinel) than Tony Parker has in his entire career. Then you want to throw in her still running Desperate Housewives primetime TV show? The hell outa here.

That's like saying Latrell Sprewell has more money than Halle Barry. Just STFU.
    I don't think you understand the definition of "A-List", because she sure as hell isn't. If she's "A-List", then Harrison Ford and Tom Cruise are AAA+++++++++++ List actors. She's low B list at most, and I'm being generous.

Eva only makes $250,000 per episode of that show. Parker's getting 12.5m a year, every year, guaranteed for another 4 years, and will probably continue to make 10m+ a year after that for another 3-4 years too. I doubt Eva will have much of a career 7 years down the road, while TP will still be making 10m a season. Put it this way, per season she makes $5,750,00 for as long as the show goes, which isn't going to be for much longer. Tony makes more than double that, guaranteed for another 4 years, and is far more likely to continue to put up those numbers for additional years after that. Eva makes half as much now and is less likely to make the same anual income after that show's done.

I remember apeople arguing about this before, and the whole argument hinged on Parker not having a new deal yet. People naysaying trying to act like geniuses saying he's done and won't get a decent deal, which he was obviously going to be getting to anyone who pays attention to contracts in the NBA. Now that it's happened, there's literally no argument. . .Parker is worth more, and makes more.

Eva is aging, and her value is limited. Parker won't make shit after he's done with the NBA, unless he becomes an analyst or something (which isn't tons of money really) but he's more valuble to his trade right now easily, which is why he makes more than double Eva. Shit, throw in the random $5m movie once every 3 years, and she STILL makes less.

That's really grim. o_O

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    This whole thing is stemmed off the the comments Eva made about wanting Tony to play in NY or some other big market. Since Tony signed a salary-controlled extension with SA so they can avoid the luxury tax since they can't afford it, that's likely not going to happen anymore.

TMZ's probably just trying to stir the pot and get hits on their website from NBA/Desperate Housewives fans. They do this shit all the time.

Only in Celtics threads *coughhintcough*

I don't think you understand the definition of "A-List", because she sure as hell isn't. If she's "A-List", then Harrison Ford and Tom Cruise are AAA+++++++++++ List actors. She's low B list at most, and I'm being generous.

Eva only makes $250,000 per episode of that show. Parker's getting 12.5m a year, every year, guaranteed for another 4 years, and will probably continue to make 10m+ a year after that for another 3-4 years too. I doubt Eva will have much of a career 7 years down the road, while TP will still be making 10m a season. Put it this way, per season she makes $5,750,00 for as long as the show goes, which isn't going to be for much longer. Tony makes more than double that, guaranteed for another 4 years, and is far more likely to continue to put up those numbers for additional years after that. Eva makes half as much now and is less likely to make the same anual income after that show's done.

I remember apeople arguing about this before, and the whole argument hinged on Parker not having a new deal yet. People naysaying trying to act like geniuses saying he's done and won't get a decent deal, which he was obviously going to be getting to anyone who pays attention to contracts in the NBA. Now that it's happened, there's literally no argument. . .Parker is worth more, and makes more.

Eva is aging, and her value is limited. Parker won't make shit after he's done with the NBA, unless he becomes an analyst or something (which isn't tons of money really) but he's more valuble to his trade right now easily, which is why he makes more than double Eva. Shit, throw in the random $5m movie once every 3 years, and she STILL makes less.

That's really grim. o_O

No you got into the argument where you stupidly claimed that Parker has more money than Thierry Henry and you got owned real hard there.