Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bol'd over

Default Why do chicks always insist on making this stupid ****ing face in every photo now?

Even guys sometimes do it!

Is it meant to be a pout? Is it intended to be sexy? Sweet? Either way it looks like a more retarded version of a blobfish

Default Re: Why do chicks always insist on making this stupid ****ing face in every photo now?

this is the duckface...

http://antiduckface.com/

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: Why do chicks always insist on making this stupid ****ing face in every photo now?

somebody on this board actually brought this up a while back- somebody found this girl and found hundreds of photos of her and she's making the same f*cking face (the one you point out) in EVERY F*CKING PHOTO. it's amazing and horrifying all at once.... here's the youtube slide show

Girl makes kissy/pouty face in EVERY photo

Bol'd over

Good, so I'm not the only person who hates it,

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    somebody on this board actually brought this up a while back- somebody found this girl and found hundreds of photos of her and she's making the same f*cking face (the one you point out) in EVERY F*CKING PHOTO. it's amazing and horrifying all at once.... here's the youtube slide show

Girl makes kissy/pouty face in EVERY photo
    Haha, the fact that the video goes for two minutes is terrifying. Maybe she snacks on lemon wedges between pics.

im a superhero

why does it matter?
    its peoples 'i want people to think i dont care, but ive checked myself out enough to know that it looks okay' look.

same goes with a lot of people. when you bomb a photo with a silly face you'll usually make a similar one every time. the pouting thing is just the in thing at the moment.

chrisxuk
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

lol

Bol'd over

Living in Asia makes it worse because I used to get annoyed when people did this in every single photo:

But now it has morphed into this:

And they tend to take a shitload of photos, so now it is twice as irritating. Yes, I know it is only a small thing, everyone has pet peeves and the peace sign and the duckface are mine.

On a lighter note:

Last edited by Manute for Ever!; 11-20-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Default Re: Why do chicks always insist on making this stupid ****ing face in every photo now

When I see shit like this, I can't help but laugh. As human beings, we're so screwed.

Bol'd over

Default Re: Why do chicks always insist on making this stupid ****ing face in every photo now

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    When I see shit like this, I can't help but laugh. As human beings, we're so screwed.
    Yup.

I always thought it originated from Blue Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    holy f*cking shit that's funny and horrible.

just for you Manute:

edit- what a retard, didn't even get it right, looks more like I'm trying to whistle or blow a bubble than duck face

Bol'd over

It seems like it might actually be the only face Miley Cyrus can make now:

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    holy f*cking shit that's funny and horrible.

just for you Manute:

edit- what a retard, didn't even get it right, looks more like I'm trying to whistle or blow a bubble than duck face
    Thanks man.

my girlfriend is working on the new Miley Cyrus movie "LOL" - apparently it's gonna be a right piece of shit, we should all get together for a screening

This picture:

I almost expected starface to show up in the background somewhere.