Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: If the Spurs keep this up I don't see the Lakers winning the West

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'm as much a Spurs fan than anybody on here... but enough with the Spurs threads .... let this team be underdogs lol
    This.

I'm starting to not like all this attention the Spurs are getting. I just don't like it. Spurs play better under the radar. ESPN needs to get back to their jobs and keep the hype on Gasol, the Lakers and the Heat, haha.

And arguing about the Spurs and Lakers is pointless now because they haven't even faced each other yet and we are still early in the Season. But do I think they can beat them? Hell yeah. Kobe isn't 26 no more. I know he isn't going to drop 30+ on us anymore like he use too when our defense was bad. The Spurs defense hasn't been this good since their last championship in 07. And the offense is much more well-rounded, consistent and polished. Its better by tons. Timmy and Manu are finally healthy. RJ has completely turned around and started being effective. Our Bench is playing good. Tiago is looking ****ing great! We have young athletic players now that have bought into Pop's system, and play smart. We look great right now.

If there is anyone I'm scared of right now, its Pau Gasol. That guy is a ****ing beast. Give that guy the MVP. But who I'm really nervous about is the Hornets. They aren't loosing games either. That Chris Paul pick-n-roll is just a killer. And David West always plays the game of his life against the Spurs.

But yeah, Spurs look great, now stop talking about them. Lets keep these boys underdogs and under the radar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    This.

I'm starting to not like all this attention the Spurs are getting. I just don't like it. Spurs play better under the radar. ESPN needs to get back to their jobs and keep the hype on Gasol, the Lakers and the Heat, haha.

And arguing about the Spurs and Lakers is pointless now because they haven't even faced each other yet and we are still early in the Season. But do I think they can beat them? Hell yeah. Kobe isn't 26 no more. I know he isn't going to drop 30+ on us anymore like he use too when our defense was bad. The Spurs defense hasn't been this good since their last championship in 07. And the offense is much more well-rounded, consistent and polished. Its better by tons. Timmy and Manu are finally healthy. RJ has completely turned around and started being effective. Our Bench is playing good. Tiago is looking ****ing great! We have young athletic players now that have bought into Pop's system, and play smart. We look great right now.

If there is anyone I'm scared of right now, its Pau Gasol. That guy is a ****ing beast. Give that guy the MVP. But who I'm really nervous about is the Hornets. They aren't loosing games either. That Chris Paul pick-n-roll is just a killer. And David West always plays the game of his life against the Spurs.

But yeah, Spurs look great, now stop talking about them. Lets keep these boys underdogs and under the radar.
    The spurs are above the radar

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rammerman
    STFU about the spurs
    all you are doing is bumping threads giving him what he wants moron

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rammerman
    i didn't bump them

they were ALL already on the fcking first page
    you keep bumping them instead of letting them die. you are real dumb

Banned

The Spurs keep moving on up

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    This.

Kobe was dropping 30+ on +48fg% on Bruce Bowen, one of the best man defenders of all time. at Spurs fans thinking Kobe won't continue to torch SA as he has been doing every single year he has been in the league.

Lakers are the champs until some team unseats them. I don't see SA beating a healthy LA or BOS team.

SA needs to improve their defense and play Splitter lots of minutes (with Bonner on the bench).

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei
    They are one game ahead of the Lakers with similarly easy schedule. Way to make overreactions.
    There is still 5 - 6 months left in the REGULAR season. You have got to be kidding me ...

Griffin will posterize Duncan tonight

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    This team looks better than it ever has.
    The spurs are the ne patriots of the nba

Banned

I'm glad it came true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    The Spurs are playing extremely well right now. I don't see it continuing once they hit their big stretch of road games.
    you were wrong homer