Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Marcus Jordan(MJ 2.0) Is A NBA Player

Michael's son might just be something special. Obviously his older brother sucks, but Marcus is a star in the making. Hes putting up crazy numbers so far and has taken a major leap from his freshman season. I watched the Florida/UCF game and he carried them on his back in crunch time.

They were saying during the game that he was disappointed by his poor freshman season(by his standards) and spent the last 7 months working out with his dad & personal trainers to improve his game. He also added 10lbs of muscle, and fixed his shooting mechanics.

I was wrong, I thought he was overrated because of being Jordan's son. His son has legit talent & a work ethic to get better.

Hes shooting 56% from the Field and shooting 52% from 3.

Hes averaging 16.8 PPG in just 22 MPG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpYlnLxjixs
    Last edited by Rowe; 12-02-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Default Re: Marcus Jordan(MJ 2.0) Is A NBA Player

I saw him play live when he was in high school. He definitely got the short end of the stick on talent. Good to see he's working hard. I hope he makes it...he plays real hard.

On a sidenote : This dude has the sickest custom J's ever

I am a huge fan of his father. I wish him the best of luck in his NBA Career.

The Bobcats or Bulls would probably draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe

Michael's son might just be something special. Obviously his older brother sucks, but Marcus is a star in the making. Hes putting up crazy numbers so far and has taken a major leap from his freshman season. I watched the Florida/UCF game and he carried them on his back in crunch time.

They were saying during the game that he was disappointed by his poor freshman season(by his standards) and spent the last 7 months working out with his dad & personal trainers to improve his game. He also added 10lbs of muscle, and fixed his shooting mechanics.

I was wrong, I thought he was overrated because of being Jordan's son. His son has legit talent & a work ethic to get better.

Hes shooting 56% from the Field and shooting 52% from 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpYlnLxjixs

Very Efficient scorer

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

I am a huge fan of his father. I wish him the best of luck in his NBA Career.

Very Efficient scorer
    Not sure if those are the best places for him...

Banned

He looks a little bit short; 6'1-6'3 ish???
    He's gonna have to play the 1-guard spot in the pros if he makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    I saw him play live when he was in high school. He definitely got the short end of the stick on talent. Good to see he's working hard. I hope he makes it...he plays real hard.

Nah his older brother did.

Marcus at least has some sort of the basketball genetics of his father. Hes like 6'3/6'4 200lbs, is a solid athlete, can dunk, can attack the basket, is vocal on the court calling out his teammates, etc. The fact he worked so hard during the offseason says a lot about where he wants to be as a player.

Its kinda hard watching him play because everything he does you kinda want to compare to his dad.

Adam Morrison would whup him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Nah his older brother did.

Marcus at least has some sort of the basketball genetics of his father. Hes like 6'3/6'4 200lbs, is a solid athlete, can dunk, can attack the basket, is vocal on the court calling out his teammates, etc. The fact he worked so hard during the offseason says a lot about where he wants to be as a player.

Its kinda hard watching him play because everything he does you kinda want to compare to his dad.
    Yeah he's actually a pretty good athlete. I'm saying short end of the stick when comparing him to his dad. Which probably isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    He looks a little bit short; 6'1-6'3 ish???
    He's gonna have to play the 1-guard spot in the pros if he makes it.
    Hes listed by UCF at 6'3/205.

I agree he'll have to learn to play the PG position and be somewhat capable, I'd move him there after watching how well he handles the ball. He didn't force passes which a lot of guys do in the college game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Pics?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

I am a huge fan of his father
    . I wish him the best of luck in his NBA Career.

Very Efficient scorer
    No shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Pics?
    Aw man...I don't remember where I saw it, but it was an article where he was showing his collection. It was around the time where UCF tried to get him to stop wearing Jordans

Yeah he's actually a pretty good athlete. I'm saying short end of the stick when comparing him to his dad. Which probably isn't fair.
    You're right.

It always seems like scrub/role player NBA players' kids end up getting better genetics.

I always wondered why the kids of guys like Bird, Irving, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, etc never had a kid who had their fathers' talent/genes passed down to them. At the very least had some sort of height.

Bill Walton at least had a son who had NBA talent. He had 4 sons who played in college too. If you combined all 4 into 1, you could've had a Super Walton son who could start.

Aw man...I don't remember where I saw it, but it was an article where he was showing his collection. It was around the time where UCF tried to get him to stop wearing Jordans
    This was from his Twitter:

Banned

Cobb: I will not follow in my father's footsteps. Now this is obviously an idea that Marcus Jordan will choose to reject - which is why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious. Subconscious is fueled by emotion, right? Not reason. We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
    Arthur: How do you translate basketball into an emotion?
    Cobb: looks at Arthur with that "not sure if serious face"
    montage of NBA commercials showing basketball=emotion
    Eames: Well, can we run with that? Suggest stop playing basketball as a "screw-you" to the old man?
    Cobb: No, cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. We all crave reconciliation - catharsis. We need Marcus Jordan to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
    Eames: Alright, well try this. My father accepts that I want to create for myself, not follow in his footsteps.
    Cobb: That might work.
    Arthur: *pauses* Wait, does that mean we don't want Marcus Jordan to sign with Nike?
    Cobb: Adidas is paying us, remember?