Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Default MTO: "Lebron is a jerk"?

MediaTakeOut.com received word from a reader from Mississippi that NBA All Star LeBron James is beginning to smell himself. Here’s what he had to say:
    Lebron James was supposed to be a featured guest at his fellow teammate's, Mo Williams’ basketball camp at Jackson State University this past weekend. ebron arrived at the camp 20 minutes prior to it ending and gave a 3 minute speech, shot a couple of free throws, and then he left.

He didn't allow anyone to even take a picture of him, let alone take a picture with him. He didn't sign any autographs, didn't give one kid a hug, and yes you guessed it ... he didn't shake the hands of any of the 300 or more participants (ages 8-up) in the camp.

Mind you, each kid paid $150 to participate in this camp. The kids were so upset, that one kid age 11, was heard saying, "...I'm through repin' Lebron. He's a jerk, and I'm going find me a new player to rep.”
    http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/342...ls_inside.html

I don't know how true this is but my cousin who is a security guard was told not to take any photos of Lebron when he was at the silent auction on Friday. MTO is known for making up stories so I would love to see a copy of the letter.

Default Re: MTO: "Lebron is a jerk"?

sad.... just sad

NBA Finals

complete dumbass

That's a funny story. Especially the end with the kid "I'm not going to rep LeBron anymore."

Banned

So now we have resorted to online tabloids...

Someone take a look at this site's front page.

http://mediatakeout.com/index.html

If this is true, Lebron is only hurting himself; how sad.

Probably fake.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

iam not defending this actions are anything, but who knows if he had prior arrangements to be somewhere else? maybe something came up or he agreed with mo williams to make a quick cameo?

ive been smudged by athletes before, who are too busy to sign autographs, but these are regular people also. they got things to do.

two people who have never said no are manu ginobili and dirk nowitzki.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    iam not defending this actions are anything, but who knows if he had prior arrangements to be somewhere else? maybe something came up or he agreed with mo williams to make a quick cameo?

ive been smudged by athletes before, who are too busy to sign autographs, but these are regular people also. they got things to do.

two people who have never said no are manu ginobili and dirk nowitzki.
    Lebron was in Mississippi Friday & Saturday for the auction, camp and vip party. There's nothing much to do here so I seriously doubt he had something else to do. Probably went back to the hotel or something.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Lebron was in Mississippi Friday & Saturday for the auction, camp and vip party. There's nothing much to do here so I seriously doubt he had something else to do. Probably went back to the hotel or something.
    thats pretty bad then.

i hate when athletes say, "i didnt ask to be a role model". you didnt ask it, but it comes with the territory. if you want be a millionaire athlete you have to accept the responsibilities that come with it. as an athlete you are pretty much subject to the fans because they are paying for everything you have. some might say well sponsors pay part of their salary. true, but if they didnt have a fan base then sponsors would not sign them. pay back the fans lebron.

National High School Star allball's Avatar

everybody is trying to start this Lebron is a jerk movement but it's not going to work. try something else.

Did Jordan ever attend a camp? he was a real sweetheart from what I hear.

He's so cocky with it, plus the ice on his wrist is so rocky wit it. He's a jerk, jerk, jerk.

mediafakeout is full of ****, i thought everyone already knew that

Local High School Star

Hey...here's a really intelligent response: "Probably went back to the hotel." There are a million places or things he could have done, but he went back to the hotel. Here's the truth:

That weekend, he visited UK Basketball and talked to the team, watched them practice, shot some free throws with them, and hung out. After Lexington, he went to Mo Williams camp AND fundraiser in Mississippi to help deal with a local establishment near Williams' house which had been vandalized. Not a bad weekend of sharing your fame...

Instead of going to the hotel, maybe he was coming home to prepare for his Bike-A-Thon in Akron to help raise money for the James Foundation - which helps underprivileged kids.

I doubt if at any of these places he will shake hands or allow video. In fact, he probably will take all of the money himself. Probably will do the same when he goes to Charlotte to bowl in Chris Paul's charity function. Bastard is selfish.

"He who has not sinned cast the first stone". You people are amazing. He has made himself incredibly available in his early years appearing just about everywhere. Maybe he is having a time in his life where he is in and out and doing what he can but not able to meet the needs of all you posters out there. Thank God he does not have to answer to any of you.

Wait...just saw a story where LBJ doesn't buy Girl Scout Cookies...gotta go.

3-time NBA All-Star

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/342...ls_inside.html

I don't know how true this is but my cousin who is a security guard was told not to take any photos of Lebron when he was at the silent auction on Friday. MTO is known for making up stories so I would love to see a copy of the letter.

Maybe he was scared he was going to get dunked on again...

I wouldn't play either.. Just in case.... Don't know how credible this story is but whatever... James has to do some serious ass kissing to his fans.... The guy has not played any situation correctly since he went fishing..