Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    PianoMan
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

Graham just got posterized.

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

I laugh at all these fools who proclaim that Lebron is all strenght and no skill Dude is as skilled as they come - some guards could only dream of his body control and court vision
    Last edited by madmax; 12-15-2010 at 09:15 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease kingkong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    O laugh at all these fools who proclaim that Lebron is all strenght and no skill Dude is as skilled as they come - some guards could only dream of his body control and court vision
    soooo...you dream about his body a lot?

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    O laugh at all these fools who proclaim that Lebron is all strenght and no skill Dude is as skilled as they come - some guards could only dream of his body control and court vision
    i feel like i'm living the same sports life i had in the 80s when everyone was saying the same thing about jordan for his first 6 years. it was all the same crap.

he only cares about stats. he's not a team player. he's not as great as bird/magic. he's not skilled. he'll never win a title. once he loses some of his athleticism he'll be bad.

these are all the same things i was arguing over everyday with my brothers and my dad about jordan. all the same crap. and how did that turn out? not only arguably the best basketball ever but voted the greatest athlete ever.

now i'm not saying the same will happen with lebron. but let it play out.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Is the arena still empty?

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I think they're just getting there. Miami is 6th in selling seats out.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

where the f is the score/?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    the lack of a great homecourt could really hurt this heat team in the playoffs. its not only that they arrive late, but they aren't loud at all.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease kingkong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    yeah i dont have one on my stream either ;/ theres another stream but it's the same one only 1 minute behind

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    the lack of a great homecourt could really hurt this heat team in the playoffs. its not only that they arrive late, but they aren't loud at all.
    In the playoffs I think the seats would be filled quickly, especially if your facing a team like Orlando, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta or New York.

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    I hate not being able to see the score. I wonder why it's not showing it...

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    In the playoffs I think the seats would be filled quickly, especially if your facing a team like Orlando, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta or New York.
    yea. thats why i said its not just that....its that they aren't loud at all.

anyway. lets go cavs. sorry heat fans. i've got money on the cavs. looking good so far.

Serious playground baller MrJohnWall's Avatar

That and1 Lebron got was f*cking nasty

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

jones lol

I personally think when you're trailing in the first half by less than 10, no-one should panic. The 3rd quarter for the Heat has been amazing the whole year.