Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: TRADE CLOSE! Magic, Wizards may trade Rashard for Gilbert Arenas

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    So, what is the lineup going to be?

PG: Nelson
    SG: Arenas
    SF: Richardson
    PF: Hedo
    C: Dwight

?

Interesting I have to say.
    The way Van Gundy uses his lineups, I think JRich is coming off the bench at either the 2 or the 3 to be their 6th man. Hedo goes back to his natural SF position, the same year they made the finals in 2009. Bass will start alongside Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Does this make the Magic better? Who starts at SF though?
    No one can be sure about how they'll be. But just going off of predictions and 2k11... If you're not a magic fan GO INTO HIBERNATION.

And Hedo will most likely start at SF.

So, what is the lineup going to be?

PG: Nelson
    SG: Arenas
    SF: Richardson
    PF: Hedo
    C: Dwight

?

Interesting I have to say.
    I don't know the deal with Jameer. No way can they start both Nelson and Arenas. That'll be worse than Jameer and Carter defensively.

And J-Rich will most likely be a instant bench scorer. Atleast that's what I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    First post updated!!

Jeff if you're alive change the thread title to first posts please!

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

At worst I think this deal probably solidifies the Magic as the third best team in the East. I like Arenas + Hedo more than VC & Lewis, but I'm still not sold that it's enough to get them by Miami or Boston.

With Gortat out, they're going to be really dependent on Dwight staying out of foul trouble. That could be a big problem, against Miami specifically.

They may match up better against Boston though. That Christmas day game should be interesting.

At worst I think this deal probably solidifies the Magic as the third best team in the East. I like Arenas + Hedo more than VC & Lewis, but I'm still not sold that it's enough to get them by Miami or Boston.

With Gortat out, they're going to be really dependent on Dwight staying out of foul trouble. That could be a big problem, against Miami specifically.

They may match up better against Boston though. That Christmas day game should be interesting.
    Agree with everything.

Banned

Wow, I was NOT expecting this when I woke up this morning. I'd say it's an even trade for PHX/ORL. Both get stronger at positions that have sorely needed a boost, though who is going to backup Dwight?

Who still thinks they'll deal Jameer before the deadline? I see it happening at some point in January.

PG: Arenas, Nelson, Duhon, Williams
    SG: J-rich, Redick, (Arenas & Q-rich)
    SF: Hedo, Q-rich
    PF: Bass, Anderson, (Hedo)
    C: Howard, Clark, Allen

That just screams we're not done trading yet.
    Jameer Nelson just became the most obvious trading chip on the planet.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Line up should be:

Arenas
    Richardson
    Hedo
    Bass
    Howard

If Magic someone can get Wallace with trading Nelson, they would be sick

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I do have to say that this was a letdown in one respect; When I saw that Phoenix and Orlando had made a trade I was like "Holy Shit! Orlando got Steve Nash!!??"

Decent playground baller

Isn't there a possibility to move Jameer for someone good who can play both 4 and 5? I think, Orlando has quite chance to do something like this.

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Wizards trade Gilbert Arenas to Magic for Rashard Lewis!

Jeff if you haven't figured it out I fully covered both the trades. I think I deserve a thread title which mentions both.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Wizards trade Gilbert Arenas to Magic for Rashard Lewis!

hmm i think this helps my arenas fantasy stock