Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: TRADE CLOSE!: Suns may trade J-Rich, others to Magic for Vince Carter, others

I like how the Suns have effectively blown it up after making the conference finals. Except, you know, they're still pretending to want to be good.

Nash goes from Amare/J-Rich to Gortat/Vince. Ouch!

Default Re: TRADE CLOSE!: Suns may trade J-Rich, others to Magic for Vince Carter, others

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    I like how the Suns have effectively blown it up after making the conference finals. Except, you know, they're still pretending to want to be good.

Nash goes from Amare/J-Rich to Gortat/Vince. Ouch!
    I doubt this is the last move they make, Pietrus and Gortat are good players to have as role players. Evenutally the Suns are gonna have to trade Nash for something. Not saying this year but next years team will look different.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Shit just got real.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Magic trade Vince, Gortat, Pietrus, pick to Suns for J-Rich, Hedo, E.Clark

Good trade for the Magic in paper I guess, because you just never know what you're going to get from Rich and Hedo but they get rid of guys who weren't playing well or much and get guys who can do what they like which is shoot. Hopefully they get an active and motivated J-Rich and Hedo goes back to being a play maker and decent go-to guy.

Banned

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Magic trade Vince, Gortat, Pietrus, pick to Suns for J-Rich, Hedo, E.Clark

But Turkoglu never figured out a way to play with Steve Nash, and his energy was so low, a team source said, that he was beginning to drag down the effectiveness of backup guard Goran Dragic as well.

"It was almost like he retired," the source said.

what a ****ing immature lazy sob.

Not airballing my layups anymore Spue's Avatar

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Magic trade Vince, Gortat, Pietrus, pick to Suns for J-Rich, Hedo, E.C

turk is gone!!

Good High School Starter

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Magic trade Vince, Gortat, Pietrus, pick to Suns for J-Rich, Hedo, E.C

Quote Originally Posted by Spue
    turk is gone!!

Magic needed a shake up, so I'm not surprised. Hedo in back in Orlando. LOL. Let's see if he can regain his form. If not, Orlando's in big trouble.

I am surprised Phoenix traded J-Rich. He was playing well for them. He's been traded a bunch of times, so I guess I shouldn't be.

Gortat is finally going to get minutes in Phoenix. I expect him to play well with Nash.

Good trade for all teams involved.

I'm gonna miss the hell out of J-Rich. He's been awesome this year.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Otis Smith is really stupid, he thinks the problem for the Magic were V.C, Lewis, and Gortat, partially, I think the main failure is still there, Jameer Nelson, who can't even play make or average more then 10 assists on a team with Dwight, V.C,Lewis, J.J, ETC... I like Jameer Nelson but the Magic need a true point guard to have a chance, them just trading and taking on huge contracts isn't going to win them a title.

Anyways good luck Vince,
    and Lewis,Gortat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Otis Smith is really stupid, he thinks the problem for the Magic were V.C, Lewis, and Gortat, partially, I think the main failure is still there, Jameer Nelson, who can't even play make or average more then 10 assists on a team with Dwight, V.C,Lewis, J.J, ETC... I like Jameer Nelson but the Magic need a true point guard to have a chance, them just trading and taking on huge contracts isn't going to win them a title.

Anyways good luck Vince,
    and Lewis,Gortat
    so true. He was right with lewis and VC not being productive enough, but jameer should have gone too. I hope gortat is going to be able to show off his skills more with nash now.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

Anyways good luck Vince,
    and Lewis,Gortat
    The Magic's management is just some of the worst people in the world. I bet it went something like this.

Stan Van Gundy goes to GM " our team is missing 3's and not taking enough of them"

GM : "You are right Stanley son. We shall get the biggest chuckers in the NBA. Then we shall form this super team where we can make sure Dwight never touches the ball....Muhahahaha!."

Suns raped in this deal. Don't know what the hell Otis Smith was thinking. Gortat and Pietrus is going to beast in the Suns system, and VC might very well blow up again. Magic gave up two fantastic roleplayers in Gortat and Pietrus who are starter quality so they can have Turk's contract and a J-Rich who is good, but is about to hit 30.

And the Magic gave up a 1st Round Pick too? Wow.

I like the Arenas-Lewis trade, but giving up Vinsanatity, Gortat, Pietrus and a 1st round pick for those two guys wasn't good. Now the Suns are good again, damn, lol.

Oh, and Earl Clark.

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

Suns win this deal.. but its not as bad as it looks. Magic needs to move Reddick or Q.. maybe even Nelson. If they move Nelson they could slide Arenas over to PG and they wouldn't have to play small.

Serious playground baller Arroyo8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    so true. He was right with lewis and VC not being productive enough, but jameer should have gone too. I hope gortat is going to be able to show off his skills more with nash now.

i heard somehwere the magic are still trying to make one more deal though i think it will be for a big