Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: All Girl Brawl With Ass and boobs Popping Out

It would have been priceless if you saw a white guy pumping gas in the background trying to mind his own business. lol

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

Default Re: All Girl Brawl With Ass and boobs Popping Out

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    It would have been priceless if you saw a white guy pumping gas in the background trying to mind his own business. lol
    would have been priceless

Funny ass video shit look like 3v3 street fighter when they all lined up.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: All Girl Brawl With Ass and Titties Popping Out

I thought this took place in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I'm gonna bookmark this video. Then next time someone asks my why my last 2 gf's have been white i'll just say "hold on...ok check your email".
    thats not cool. not all black chicks are like that, tom.

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    real shit they aren't

Decent playground baller Immortal Bum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Of course not, but it's easy to stereotype the minority. Last I saw no one was talking about the shooter in Arizona as being a reflection of white people, even though it seems like they are more likely than other Americans to do these things, just that it doesn't get as publicize because it's not in the majority's best interest to make everyone (no matter what race or background) seem capable of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
    Of course not, but it's easy to stereotype the minority. Last I saw no one was talking about the shooter in Arizona as being a reflection of white people, even though it seems like they are more likely than other Americans to do these things, just that it doesn't get as publicize because it's not in the majority's best interest to make everyone (no matter what race or background) seem capable of everything.
    serial killers are stereotyped as white though...and they should be, cause it is almost always a white dude...

also, I know that any race is capable of doing what this video shows but it would be extremely difficult to find an example of white, asian, or arab girls doing this...

just like the girl kicking the dude's head on the bus, and attacking the pregnate girl after stealing her ipod...this shit is a stereotype with black women cause the vast majority of the time this kind of shit involves black women...

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    serial killers are stereotyped as white though...and they should be, cause it is almost always a white dude...

also, I know that any race is capable of doing what this video shows but it would be extremely difficult to find an example of white, asian, or arab girls doing this...

just like the girl kicking the dude's head on the bus, and attacking the pregnate girl after stealing her ipod...this shit is a stereotype with black women cause the vast majority of the time this kind of shit involves black women...
    It's publicize this way. And with most of the world being as ignorant as we are (I am apart of the world, ignorant or not, we are one), we believe what we see and hear when told by those who seem to have a history of being the ones that tell everyone else what is and what isn't.

The fact is we (the average American) don't think upon interacting with a white person immediately think of the stereotypes that apply to white people. The same cannot be said when applied to someone of another race (even if you are the same race as the person). I think that says more about how this world is being constructed than it does about the people being played by the architect(s) of our country and this world. Sounds like conspiracy? But it's not, consider how easily you and I could be the very people we often think we are so different than.

It's publicize this way. And with most of the world being as ignorant as we are (I am apart of the world, ignorant or not, we are one), we believe what we see and hear when told by those who seem to have a history of being the ones that tell everyone else what is and what isn't.

The fact is we (the average American) don't think upon interacting with a white person immediately think of the stereotypes that apply to white people. The same cannot be said when applied to someone of another race (even if you are the same race as the person). I think that says more about how this world is being constructed than it does about the people being played by the architect(s) of our country and this world. Sounds like conspiracy? But it's not, consider how easily you and I could be the very people we often think we are so different than.
    I think that most of the time, but not every time, stereotypes are correct, and they exist because there is some truth to them...

It is just unfortunate for the people that get stereotyped and aren't like that...obviously there are black women that act feminine...

There are a decent amount of white stereotypes too though...they do exist..."White Men Can't Jump"...dance, be hip...ect...those things come to mind with people I think...

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

you aint nothin but a hoochie mama
    hoodrat hoodrat hoochie mama!

Prime, I think IBum's point is that your daily interactions with other white people are much less likely to be based in race or racial stereotypes. Sure, there are plenty of stereotypes about white people, but they are rarely the first thing to the mind in an interaction.

I think that most of the time, but not every time, stereotypes are correct, and they exist because there is some truth to them...

It is just unfortunate for the people that get stereotyped and aren't like that...obviously there are black women that act feminine...

There are a decent amount of white stereotypes too though...they do exist..."White Men Can't Jump"...dance, be hip...ect...those things come to mind with people I think...
    Yes, stereotypes can ring true, but in a society where we only seem to improve our technology rather than our intellect, it's saddening that we cannot see such divisions aren't necessary. And maybe if we didn't put so much stock into stereotypes we would begin to see less of them apply. Just as much as a white person may believe a black child is more likely to grow up and commit crime rather than get an education, that same black child is going to have to put forth extra mental effort not to believe the very same thing about themselves and those that look like them as they grow up. A bit difficult when the adults around you have failed at that task time and time before. But we don't see the process, we see the results.

And the thing about white stereotypes (or asians being smart and/or having small penises) is that they aren't nearly as detrimental to the progress of these people as the stereotypes against black people (or brown as well). Not being hip, able to dance, or jump as high on the court, these things are more humorous than embedded beliefs throughout the world.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    you aint nothin but a hoochie mama
    hoodrat hoodrat hoochie mama!

Prime, I think IBum's point is that your daily interactions with other white people are much less likely to be based in race or racial stereotypes. Sure, there are plenty of stereotypes about white people, but they are rarely the first thing to the mind in an interaction.
    okay, I don't really think every black chick I meet is about to throw down either, but I guess there is some truth to that...

other races have it harder with stereotypes than "da man" does maybe...okay

Yes, stereotypes can ring true, but in a society where we only seem to improve our technology rather than our intellect, it's saddening that we cannot see such divisions aren't necessary. And maybe if we didn't put so much stock into stereotypes we would begin to see less of them apply. Just as much as a white person may believe a black child is more likely to grow up and commit crime rather than get an education, that same black child is going to have to put forth extra mental effort not to believe the very same thing about themselves and those that look like them as they grow up. A bit difficult when the adults around you have failed at that task time and time before. But we don't see the process, we see the results.

And the thing about white stereotypes (or asians being smart and/or having small penises) is that they aren't nearly as detrimental to the progress of these people as the stereotypes against black people (or brown as well). Not being hip, able to dance, or jump as high on the court, these things are more humorous than embedded beliefs throughout the world.
    yeah, I don't disagree that stereotypes are much more harmful to races taht aren't white...

not sure "being smart and having a small p*nis" is keeping anyone down though...

yeah, I don't disagree that stereotypes are much more harmful to races taht aren't white...

not sure "being smart and having a small p*nis" is keeping anyone down though...
    Nah, it's in the humorous box, unless said person is trying to hook up with a black chick who think every guy has to be "packin a glock" down there to do some damage

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Many more black women are like what you saw in the video though than white men are serials killers...